bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Never Growing Up: The Remix!

Aislynn O'Neil

Henry tried not to stare as Liam walked in. She could only down her drink with a swift flick back of her head, emptying the contents into her throat. A bit of courage she wouldn't usually need. The bastard has some nerve to look handsome tonight, she thought furiously. Even though he paused in the doorway, he seemed outwardly cool and collected. She hated him for it, and for the entourage of his brothers that flanked him like bodyguards. All thoughts of a violent confrontation left her mind, however much she wanted to deliver a swift kick between his legs. Who was he to ignore her like this? She was just about to storm up to him and give him a piece of her mind when she heard a familiar voice: her sister Sage'sDivine interception. I hear you, Mom.

"
Oh, did I?" Henry smirked at her sister's accusation. "I could've sworn you were right behind me!" Maybe she'd avoided her sister on purpose, but she was glad to be by her side now. She needed more moral support than she'd expected, seeing Liam's face reminded her of how soft his lips were... the feeling of his hands in her hair. Absentmindedly, she touched the cut on the bridge of her nose: the only way she knew it hadn't been another one of her dreams about him. Yuck! "Hey Loukas," she added, giving him a cheeky smile. "You're looking particularly out of my sister's league tonight," she joked, elbowing Sage softly.

• Like 1

Elena  had heard very loud and clear of the party that was going on in the Dionysus cabin. As she was planning to head out to the grounds to get some night walking or training , either way works for a good night sleep, she decided to go to the party instead. Part of her wanted to see that particular boy in her heart, but also she wanted to have a break from all the craziness and meet more new people. But she also wanted to spend time with her brothers too, as she had followed them out knowing where they had gone to. Nervous, but also excited for the sounds of the party, she entered the cabin towards the rowdiness of the whole party environment. There she could spot her brothers immediately, but also someone she was thinking about all along. Somewhat sad upon the sight of Fin, she dodged his way , and towards her brothers , Liam and Benji particularly, seeing what were they doing at the moment. "Hey brothers! Ooh what are y’all drinking? I’ll join! “ She filled herself one too, as she was in the mood of any juice punch tonight, or perhaps some alcohol? She didn’t mind if she was of age or not, she was definitely getting the drink tonight.

Gael noted that his voice had done something to her. Which made him smirk a little. The gasp and then laughter that came from her turned something in him. He wasn't sure just yet, but he enjoyed it. As her voice sounded, he couldn't help but grin as she called him a sneaky fox. "Giving me nicknames now." he cooed at her for a moment before he smirked at her. Her eyes were doing something to him. Something that he wasn't used to, and, in a way, he was lost again. Damn her. She brought up the fact that he wasn't a party type, and he nodded his head a little. "You pegged right, I figured a couple drinks would do me well tonight." he told her. "This sneaky fox has to go on a prowl tonight." he told her with a mischievous look on his face. He was going to have his fun tonight and if he was being honest, he wanted that fun with her, but he wasn't going to come right out and say it no. He was going to make her think about it a little longer. He watched her move to the music, and he swallowed a little. Dancing wouldn't hurt but he would much rather just watch her do it. "For you?" he questioned with a laugh. "That would mean that you had some attachment to me right." he lied he could feel that invisible line that was always pulling him to her. He had no idea what he was going to do if by chance she had found that line. He smirked at her in that moment before stepping closer, his lips next to her ear. "I mean I could always play along with you and just throw you over my shoulder and have my way with you." he smirked before pulling back and bringing the cup to his lips. His blue eyes scanning her where she stood. 

Tempest walking into the Dionysus cabin, her eyes taking in the intoxicated party with a mixture of distaste and opportunistic glee. She wore a dark blue mini dress with asymmetrical straps, hugging her curves in all the right places. The ensemble was as bold as her intentions for the night—she was a storm waiting to burst, and everyone better batten down their hatches. Her eyes locked onto Henry, her younger confidant, and she waved a casual greeting in his direction. However, tonight wasn't about simple friendships; tonight was about information gathering. Her face broke into a devilish smirk as she realized this party was the perfect ground for scouting valuable intel to hold over others.

With a sharp gaze, Tempest began her surveillance. Her strategic mind mentally cataloged each interaction, every secret rendezvous, and all the compromising situations that unfolded before her eyes. The more people drank, the more they loosened up, and the more they revealed. Tempest couldn't help but feel a sense of predatory satisfaction as she observed couples getting too cozy, rivals whispering in corners, and secrets being exchanged like currency. It was a treasure trove of potential blackmail material. Henry might be busy nursing a drink and probably pondering her own heartbreak, but Tempest had bigger fish to fry. She picked up a drink from the table, sipping it slowly, her eyes never missing a beat. The night was still young, and Tempest was just getting started.

• Like 1

Loukas felt out of his element the moment he stepped into the party. The pulsating energy, loud music, and the crowd of Camp Half-Blood residents getting lost in the revelry weren't really his scene. But he looked at Sage, her eyes shining with excitement, and felt the tension ebb away slightly. Her happiness had a knack for seeping into him, making things more bearable. Wearing a casual ensemble of dark jeans and a button-up shirt, he was conscious of how he appeared less flashy compared to some of the other party-goers. Sage pulled him towards Henry, her fingers intertwined with his, making the uncomfortable environment a little less daunting.

"Hey," he greeted Henry, feeling a bit more relaxed with her sarcastic demeanor. "You're looking...festive," he added, taking in her unusually short skirt and audacious outfit. The comment about being 'out of Sage's league' made him chuckle, a light blush spreading on his cheeks. Loukas sensed tension in the air, especially when Henry and Sage's eyes darted toward Liam and then Nova. It wasn't his business, but he found himself subtly taking a protective stance. He'd seen Henry fight and knew she could hold her own, but something about the atmosphere made him vigilant. "Should be an interesting night," he muttered, mostly to himself. Loukas took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for whatever the night had in store. Despite his apprehension, he was here for Sage and Henry, and that was enough to bolster his spirits.

• Like 1

Henry returned Tempest's wave with a smirk. She knew her friend well enough to recognise this as just the kind of environment she thrived in. Like Sage, she took in information and stored it away for later. Tempest did it in a slightly more malevolent manner, sure, but it was a common thread nonetheless. At least the camp's two biggest gossips were on her side in this Liam mess... she wasn't likely to be painted the villain by either of them. "Temmy, you here to keep an eye out for your girlfriend?" Henry shouted over the music, purposefully riling up her friend. Once she observed the desired reaction, she turned laughing back to Sage and Loukas

"Festive? Why you too, Loukas! If you consider some cul-de-sac dad's barbeque a holiday," she grinned, teasing the boy. Hey, if you couldn't lightly bully your sibling's boyfriend then what's he even there for? "Not too interesting, I hope." Henry's eyes followed Loukas's, flickering towards Liam. "You guys will hold my drink if he pulls some shit with Nova in front of me, right?" She was only half joking. For a moment she took in Sage and Loukas, glowing under the strobe lights of the party. They looked sickeningly cute together; Henry always felt that, no matter what they were wearing, she was practically attending their wedding. At the least a rehearsal dinner. Part of her was alight with affection and pride for them... The other, smaller part was bitterly envious. 

• Like 1

Andralyn was so excited about this party! She was just happy her grounding was over in time for the party. Going through her closet, she really didn't have many dresses. She hardly every dressed up but she did have a couple, some that were very classy and flowy, and some that where form fitting and showed off her voluptuous curves, which James would kill her if she wore. Well lucky for him she was in the mood to piss him off, as usual. With a smirk she grabbed this beautiful red dress that matched her hair and put it on. Looking in the mirror she admired how her breast filled the dress, running her hands down to her hips "James is going to kill me" she said to herself as she threw on a pair of black heels and headed out of the door. She was just happy he had already left, so she is hoping that he will be to distracted at the party to even notice her. 

Once at the party Andralyn went straight to the drinks, taking one in hand she sipped slowly on it, "Mmm" with a smile on her face, she wondered the party until she found a familiar face, Petal. Thinking back to the time they just recently had, a smirk played on her face, the girl was radiated and Andralyn still couldn't figure out what exactly it was about her but she really liked her. She noticed Petal look in direction, not sure if she actually seen her though, Andralyn made her way toward Petal. That's when Gael came up behind Petal whispering something in her ear, she could see how Petal reacted and it started to cause a weird mix of emotions, Gael was the guy who took Andralyn's v-card, and every since she has really liked him, but they hadn't had a chance to get to know each other, and now here he was talking to Petal, not that it matter. We aren't a thing, Andralyn told herself, wondering why she felt a ping of jealousy. Pushing it down she walked up to them just as Gael teased Petal about tossing her over his shoulder and taking off with her. 

Andralyn laughed as she approached, "Oh! Not if I get to her first, pretty boy" she says in a teasing manner. She had feelings for Petal too, she was her first girl she was ever with. Now that she thought about it, she was standing in front of the two people in this camp that gave her two of her very firsts. It was an interesting realization that ended up showing across Andralyn's face as she felt her cheeks heat up. 

Krystal giggled as Dustin handed her a drink, taking a small sip she smiled "Not bad" she commented, as she spun around to see who was all at the party so far. That's when her eyes landed on her sister Mk, with none other than Levi right next to her. She was still up in arms about the whole situations but she was trying to be happy for her sister. Seeing the smile on her face, proved that she was happy with him. Looking over at Dustin she noticed he spotted them too, and the look on his face says it all. Putting her hand on his shoulder she smiles sweetly at him "How about we go over and say Hi, babe" she said softly, maybe going and talking with the fuck boy, might ease Dustin a little. He can get a feel for how Levi is treating Mk out in public. 

Grabbing his hand, she tugged him "Come on Dusty, for me?" she pleaded with big puppy dog eyes.

Petal's eyes widened and she nearly snorted out her drink when Gael made the bold comment about throwing her over his shoulder. A part of her was flattered, intrigued, even titillated by the audacity, but another part questioned just where that path could lead. Just as she was contemplating how to respond, she sensed a familiar presence moving toward them. As Andralyn's voice rippled through the air with teasing remarks, Petal's cheeks flushed an even deeper shade of pink. She was caught, quite literally, between two people with whom she had shared not just laughs and conversations but intimate moments. Her heart wobbled in her chest like a spinning top at the brink of losing its momentum.; she felt both thrilled and overwhelmed. All she could think was just how messy this could get if she wasn't carful. Despite her internal storm of feelings, she let out a playful laugh, deciding not to break the tension just yet. Instead, she raised her glass slightly, "Well, it looks like I'm the camp's most wanted. Do I hear any other bids?" she teased, offering them a sly grin trying to mask the whirlpool of her emotions inside her. She was use to getting a lot of attention, but that was usually because of all her color, this...this was different. 

• Like 1

Levi smirked when he realized where Mk was leading him. Straight to the dance floor, he has seen her dance a couple times but never has he danced with her. Bring his hands to her hips, he moved with her. Leaning down he pressed his forehead to hers and smiled. "You should turn around" he whispers with a playful smirk playing on his lips. But, before she could respond, he used her hips to spin around, pulling her close to him as he swayed with her body. "Now this is better" he says as he nips her ear playfully. Lost in his desire with Mk as he kissed at her neck, he doesn't realize that Novalie had arrived at the party, until her sweet voice rang out....

"Who's this?"

Bring his head up from Mk's neck, "Oh this is......" his voice trails off when he sees the outfit Novalie is dressed in. His eyes go wide, and his movement stops as he looks his sister over "What the hell do you think you are doing dressed like that!" he exclaims, as he takes a deep breath trying to calm himself. Novalie was a beautiful girl, all Aphrodite's children are specifically good looking, so she didn't need to dress in a such a manner when she was already going to get the attention of guys. His mind raced, he didn't want to think about his sister with others guys. Just as he started to calm down, here comes Evelyn who isn't dressed much better, rolling his eyes, as he takes another breath. Heaving a sigh he looks to both his sisters "What am I going to do with you two?" he says exasperatedly. 

Trying to ignore his urge to shove them both back to the cabin and make them change, he smiles toward Mk "This is my girl, Mckayla" he introduces her to them, sure they have seen her around just never really knew each other. 

Shadow wasn't big on parties, but any chance he got to flaunt around his girl, he took it. A big party at the Dionysus is probably one of the best parties too flaunt Lilythe around, with how many campers show up at them. Standing in his room as he contemplated what he wanted to wear, shorts or pants, was his issue. It was sitll hot out, but it was just starting to cool off during the evening. Finally deciding on shorts, he slipped them on with a black t-shirt and headed out the door, on his way to Lilythe's cabin. 

Walking into the Hermes cabin, he noticed a couple of younger campers and nodded his head as he went back to Lilythe's room. Knocking as he opened the door "Hi Babygirl, are you ready to go yet?" he questioned as he walked up to her and gave her a small kiss on her forehead and then walked over to her bedside to wait until she was finished. 

~

Getting to the party, Shadow had his arm wrapped protectively around Lilythe's waist as he walked them into the Dionysus cabin and over to the table to grab drinks. Picking up a glass he hands it to his girl, and then picks one up for himself. "Would you like to dance?" questioning with a small hesitation, he wasn't that big on dancing, but he figured that she might want to. As he lead her toward the dance floor, he noticed that Sage was at the party, of course she was, why wouldn't she be. That nosey girl is everywhere. Tucking his head down slightly hoping that she won't notice him.

• Haha 1

Cora was picky on who's parties she would go to, Ash's birthday parties were one of them that she wouldn't miss for anything. Honestly any party at the Dionysus cabin is pretty fun. She had relaxed majority of the day in her room that day, just wanting to relax. When she finally felt like getting up, she took a quick shower and then found a simple black dress and heels and through them on, looking into the mirror at herself with a smirk. On fun reason to go to parties is scaring the unexpected campers that are just having such a good time. Walking out she picked into her Gael's room and seen he was already gone, he really wasn't to much on parting but maybe the girl that's been on his mind convinced him to go to the party. Shrugging she walked out of the cabin and headed toward the loud pulsating music. 

Once she was there, she went straight for the drink, grabbing a cup she downed it in seconds. She needed that small push just to enjoy the party. As she looked through the crowd she spotted her brother, who was talking to two cute girls. A smirk playing on her face she grabbed another drink and made a beeline for her brother. Walking up behind the red head "Hey there bro, so these two girls got you to come to the party huh?" she said teasingly with a smile. 

If there was one thing Beatrix McCoy took seriously, it was a party -- especially a Dionysus party. They weren't exactly a rare occasion, but they weren't to be missed either; anything could go down, and that kind of chaos was exactly Trix's scene. I mean, daughter of Phobos? Chaos and Fear are pretty much in the job description. Tugging on her heaviest black boots, she took a second to look around her room. It was small, dark and cramped. Being a Phobos kid wasn't a walk in the park at the best of times, but she could really have done without being penned in with all the Hermes kids. C'est la vie or whatever. It's foul but it's mine! To be honest, it was a step up from the jail cell of a room she occupied at her old boarding school. Blowing out a few candles, Trix made her way to the party. 

Even with her ginger hair and weird clothes, she wasn't often the centre of attention. This allowed her to slip into the party unnoticed, giving her an opportunity to look around and spy some of the disasters waiting to happen. A gaggle of Ares boys... that spelt trouble. Boring, testosterone-fuelled trouble. Next! Her sweeping eyes landed on a beautiful brunette in a navy blue dress: Tempest Truett. Their complicated past only fuelled Trix's curiosity... that girl was a piece of work, for sure. They'd had an awkward year or so, but Beatrix's pursuit had never relented. She closed the distance between her and the Nemesis girl quickly, eager to get to Tempest before she could run away. The extra few inches Trix's shoes put on her also closed the vertical distance, if only a little bit. "Tem! You come here often?" Trix grinned teasingly, cornering the girl with a sarcastic pick-up line. Hey, even Tempest Truett couldn't resist some classic Beatrix Banter!

@ Tempest Truett

The sudden presence of Trix behind her startled Tempest, jolting her out of her inner most thoughts and making her slightly jump out of her skin! A mix of irritation and unexpected fluttering settled in her stomach. "Beatrix," she replied, her voice steady, masking the emotions stirring up inside. Her eyes, dark and stormy, briefly met those of her pursuer, and Tempest found herself inadvertently taking in Trix's appearance, noting her fiery hair and those boots that added a bit of height. The lingering memories of their kiss a year ago flashed in her mind, adding an unwanted warmth to her cheeks, which she quickly suppressed. “Not as often as you’d hope, I'm sure” she shot back, her words laced with a sharp edge, but her gaze held a flicker of reluctant amusement.

Tempted to turn away, to avoid the complicated dance between them, Tempest instead found herself held in place. There was an undeniable pull, a curiosity mingled with annoyance. Why did Trix have to show up now, when she was on the prowl for chaos? “Still stuck in your never ending goth phase I see” she quipped, raising an eyebrow.. The party around them continued, but in that moment, Tempest felt the odd sensation of being both part of the storm and caught in it. Trix was an unexpected variable in her calculations, and she wasn’t quite sure whether to view her as an obstacle or an unwitting accomplice in her night of mischief. Nope, definitely an obstacle. "Can't you see I'm working? What do you want?" she shot back.

Smirking she knew that Henry really just wanted to come to the party to see a certain demi-god by the name of LIAM!!! "Well next time it might be better if you go in with a TEAM of us since well who knows what might happen tonight." Her eyes went around the room taking in everyone that was there. Then looking back to see that Henry was making comments about Loukas being out of her league. Covering her laugh she then noticed Tempest who her sister was friends with. That was a girl she had to watch like a hawk. Tempest smelled of trouble that she loved to see in camp as those that came to her for justice. 

But it was when Liam and Nova both got to the party that she could feel things heating up. What was liam thinking coming tonight? Was he asking for trouble as rumor were like wildfire around the camp already about the kiss. This was no secret for sure, well secrets that she was used to finding. "We got your back, don't worry" she said as she waited to see if anymore trouble spelled S H A D O W showed up. Gosh that was all they needed was that ass-prick to come to the party. OH SHIT, speak of the devil and the devil will appear. Her eyes then narrowed as she watched Shadow lead Lilythe into the party. How could she stay with this asshole who was clearly second place to Azrael???? She could see how cozy he was and fuck she wanted to ruin his night. As her mind tossed and turned she was glaring at him. Okay think sage, she thought to herself! You got to be one step ahead of him as he is a slimy sleaze ball!!

• Haha 3

The dynamic between Beatrix and Tempest had never been a simple one. It had got infinitely more complicated a year ago, after a certain dream had resulted in a spiteful kiss. The kiss then devolved into a particularly painful period for Trix, who was not used to being ignored. She was even less used to caring about being ignored. Even now, their conversations were underscored by awkwardness and unease. Looking at Tempest in the party lights, illuminated periodically by blue, pink, purple... Trix couldn't help but remember the warmth and presence of that kiss. "Still stuck in your denial, I see," Trix retorted, the opportunity for banter grounding her. "I know I do it for you, really." Leaning against a pillar, Trix angled herself forwards, making a show of looking around. "Seems like you came here alone, huh? You know, you'll look pretty lame if you leave alone, too," Trix winked. 

Ignoring Tempest's tone -- a skill she was very well versed in -- Trix leaned closer, talking loudly over the blaring music. "I want you," Beatrix paused deliberately, "to dance with me. What work are you possibly doing, anyway? Come oonnn, just a little dance. I don't buy that you're this allergic to fun, Tem." Trix held out a hand; the gesture was less of an offer and more of a command.

Tempest's eyes narrowed at Trix, the nerve of this girl cornering her, with that teasing tone and cheeky grin, was both infuriating and.....oddly captivating? Tempest felt a reluctant pull towards the fiery Phobos girl, a lingering spark from their past encounters that she had tried desperately to extinguish. She clutched her drink tighter, the cool condensation against her skin grounding her as she wrestled with her desire to maintain control and her latent curiosity about the enigmatic girl before her. “Beatrix,” she began, her voice steady despite her internal state, “you seem to be under some delusion that I’m here for leisure.” Her gaze was unwavering, yet the playful light in Trix's eyes had a way of chipping away at her fortified exterior.

With a resigned sigh, she put her drink down, unwilling to allow Trix the satisfaction of seeing her riled up. The challenge in Trix's eyes was too tantalizing to ignore, and Tempest, albeit begrudgingly, found herself intrigued by the cat and mouse game they always seemed to be ensnared in. She placed her hand in Trix's, “One dance,” she conceded, the corners of her lips twitching into a reluctant smile, “but don’t think this means anything.” 

Beatrix grinned, lingering just long enough to snatch Tempest's cup from the table and down it. "Means nothing. Got it."

Chucking the emptied cup aside, Trix guided Tempest to the dance floor. The song that was playing was upbeat -- Bea knew better than to try to rope her into a slow dance. Letting the music take her over, Trix took Tempest's hands and guided her movements into a rhythmic sway. Being a goth, she tended to dance erratically and strangely. For Tempest, though, she restrained herself. Aside from some mild stepping and swaying, she wasn't asking much of the stern brunette. Despite the height difference, Trix held Tempest's hand aloft, forcing the girl into a spin. "All work and no play makes Tempest a cantankerous bitch," she teased, referencing The Shining. "Admit it, you're having fun! What work are you doing anyway? Kicking puppies? Telling kids Santa's a myth?" she added, shouting over the music. While she was only teasing, the question was genuine. She couldn't help but be curious what scheme Tempest was working on.

Tempest allowed herself to be guided through the dance, trying to match the erratic movements of the younger girl. The unexpected spin even elicited a rare chuckle from her, the momentary loss of control a surprising reprieve from her constant vigilance she always took. The pulsating rhythm of the music, combined with Trix's playful taunting, had an inexplicable effect on her, loosening the tightly coiled spring within. “It takes one to know one, Bea,” she shot back, using the nickname with a surprising ease. The teasing remark about her alleged misdeeds drew a raised eyebrow and a smirk, “Maybe I am, but I’ll never tell.” She added cryptically, enjoying the banter more than she cared to admit.

However, beneath the surface, Tempest was still meticulously observing the ongoing interactions around her. The dance was a perfect vantage point, providing a panoramic view of the unfolding drama and clandestine whispers. She felt the rhythm in her veins, the atmosphere gradually wearing down her defenses, yet she was steadfast in her resolve to unearth valuable intel. Every now and then, her gaze flitted towards Henry, ensuring her confidant was safe amidst the chaos. Letting her guard down slightly, Tempest leaned in, her voice a hushed whisper over the pulsating music, “I’m keeping a close eye on someone; he'd been meddling in affairs he shouldn't be. I need to know his intentions before things get out of hand.”

• Like 1

"Takes one to know one? Cool comeback, Tem! Did one of the newbies teach you that?" Trix laughed, but not maliciously. She was filled with an elated energy that was very different to the kind she got from fear-mongering. That kind just felt like a temporary high, leaving you feeling even more exhausted than before. The thrill of hearing Tempest call her Bea was different; it glowed, illuminating Trix from the inside out. She was used to being Beatrix and Trix. But Bea she hadn't heard before. It felt like a new version of her. A version only Tempest knew. Jumping and pointing at the brunette in time to the lyrics of the song, she felt weightless. "You look pretty!" She shouted. It wasn't even to fluster Tempest, or piss her off. Under the lights, and with a genuine smile on her face, she was simply the prettiest girl Trix had ever seen. 

Following her gaze towards Henry, Trix laughed. She knew the two girls were close friends, and Tempest's protective and watchful eye was incredibly endearing. "Your little apprentice seems to be causing some trouble recently! You must be proud!" Trix had heard the rumours. Kissing an Aphrodite girl's man behind her back? That was metal, even for a girl who kept Tempest company. Intrigued by Tempest's confession, Trix raised a perfectly arched brow. "You know... if you need a second pair of eyes, I'm down. I've got 20/20 vision, so I'm a total asset. Who's the target?"

He would be getting ready because he promised a few people that he would make an appearance at some party thrown at some cabin. He would look in his closet and find a pair of blue jeans and some shirt. He would throw it on and run a comb through his hair realize that the party started probably a hour ago and he would rush to the cabin. And try to get there as soon as possible. As he walked in the door the loud music would be resonating in his head when he would start looking for Abby or Cora. Once he finds one he would say “alright I kept my word and showed up. Can I go home now?”
  • Like 1

Elena not really sure what to do other than to dodge where Fin was at. Her heart beating a little bit faster than usual, but she wasn’t going to let it affect her anyways. Still she hoped she could talk to him or something, but she was around her brothers, which meant that if they have seen her doing something out of the blue, they might get protective. Righttt. Sipping on her drink she looked around , waving a ‘see ya later’ at her brothers before landing on one of the campers she rarely met (Devon), and that he seemed to be trying to blend in the party. Being a regular camper now she had been learning the ongoings of camp, and parties were a thing already for all campers, it’s just a loss if no one was interested in the camp events. This was a great opportunity as well to dodge her guy at the meantime. "Oh no it’s no fun then wouldn’t it? here here, there are lots of delicious food here, or drinks, or just hang around I’m sure we’ll get you some good stuff here!” She grinned, hoping she hadn’t interrupt his time with the others, but she just couldn’t stand someone leaving the party just yet! 

Edited by Elena Clarke

Looking around at the party for people he knew whether it was siblings, Abby, Cora or someone else he knew at least a little bit. He was holding his ears plugging them a little because the music was so loud and bumping. He preferred really old rock like 40-80s. He loved some old Dion and other Rock. The beat was good though and easy to dance to. When a girl would walk up to him. She was younger then him and obviously recognized him even if he had no idea who she was but he had planned to try to hide it. “Hi there, I am not saying it isnt fun i am saying i have a lot of work to do to get caught up. I am working on a lot of stuff.” he would say trying to hide it and move quickly on looking at her puzzled “I do not know if i know you? Did i make you a weapon or armor? With how brazen you are you are obviously an ares. Maybe a sword I dont know. And if we have met i am sorry i am terrible with names.”
  • Like 1

Sooo apparently she has mistaken him for leaving the party! What a brazen and wander-less mind being an Ares has. Elena simple smiled at the Hephaestus kid, hoping he wouldn’t turn and leave her hanging. But of course she might’ve seen him before around camp, she and the other Areses liked being in the pavilion and maybe that was where she had seen most people there. "Ahh…yeah….it’s probably me who has seen you somewhere…..anyways, feel free to get back on your work, hmmm, could there be anything Ares related though? I think I have a sword that needs some refining back in the dorm…..” that drink had kicked in a bit when she had taken some from the drinks area just now, but she was certain there were some weapons that needed some fine tuning, and they could say the Hephaestus children were always a wonderful help to them.

Important Information

Terms of Use