bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

In Reckless Motion

Aislynn O'Neil

Aislynn was infamous for her parties. They always lasted just a little too long and got a little too loud. But that was why she was one of her cabin's favorite kids. She didn't, however, know her own limits. The rate that she had been downing cups of punch, she was lucky to be still standing. As she realized how far gone she was, Aislynn thought the best idea was to take a trip outside into the cool air to sober up a bit.

Her feet, stumbling beneath her, led her past the edge of the cabins and over towards the lakeside. It was a clear night, and the moon was providing plenty of light. Aislynn plopped herself down on the shore of the lake and leaned back as if to look up at the stars. Her eyes, however, remained shut, and she just allowed herself to be comforted by the soft breeze that swept through her hair. 

"Maybe one day you'll remember to stop drinking before the room spins." She laughed at herself. That wasn't very likely. Ash was reckless. She had no inhibitions, and acted impulsively, even by demigod standards. Deep down, she felt like she was an absolute trainwreck, and as a result she acted in accordance with it.

Tag: @ Levi Jones

• Like 1

Through the years, growing up at camp he found himself being chased back all the girls, except one. Which he found slightly irritating, he liked having the girls wanting him, it gave him more options whenever he was bored. This girl in particular was a party animal, always throwing parties, he had never been to one thought. Levi didn't find parties that thrilling, it was just a lot of loud girls getting drunk, which honestly annoyed him. Tonight though, he decided to go to one of these parties just to see what he could get into, or maybe who he could get into. The most he knew about the girl besides the parties, was that she was younger then him.

Walking into the party, he spotted the girl he was looking for stumbling out the back door. He smirked realizing she was drunk, laughing he decided to join her out out by the lake. "Well, well.....Have to many drinks there little girl?" he says as he joins her, sitting down right next to her. "So what's the point of throwing a party, if your to much a light weight to stay at your own party?" he questions as he smirks soaking in the sight of her, she was very hot.

Aislynn heard a voice come from somewhere over her shoulder. Slowly she opened one eye and saw the culprit. "Excuse me? My father is Dionysus, god of wine and parties. I just needed some air." Aislynn said defensively. She was not about to be told that she wasn't up to snuff by some damned child of the love goddess. Aislynn didn't have any qualms with any of the deities or their children, but she was going to be damned if someone other than one of her own siblings questioned her ability to consume alcohol. "Plus I might have pre-gamed a little hard."

"Besides, since when have you ever cared about my parties?" Ash opened the other eye and looked up at Levi as he looked over her. She had seen him around camp, knew about as much of him as she did Mateo thanks to her brother Killian being in that circle of friends, but hadn't ever really had a one on one interaction. Flashing him a mischievous smile, she added "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were worried about me."

Levi smirks "I would be ashamed to admit your a child of Dionysus, when your out here just 'getting air' and then using the excuse that you pre-gamed a little hard" he laughed as he leaned back resting on his hands looking up at the sky. "I maybe a child of Aphrodite, but I'm sure I could drink you under the table" he said laughing. Thinking about the reason he came to her party, he gave her a small eye roll and sighed "I only came to your party, to get a girl. any girl really, just need some fun, and get out of my head for the night" he tells her. It was true he needed to get out of his head because he had been thinking to much about his dad and little sister back home in New York, he felt bad that he hadn't seen them in awhile. Of course he would never admit that to anyone, especially some girl. 

"HAH! You got jokes now huh?" he turns onto his hip, so that he is facing her. His face close to hers as he smiles at her "Your quite a site" he comments, as his eyes start to trill down her body.

Ash rolled her eyes. This boy thought he could drink her under the table. "You obviously don't know me if you think that there is any way in Hades that you could out drink me." She chuckled. Aislynn wasn't about to enter a pissing contest with this guy. If he wanted to believe that she was a weakling, that was on him. If he challenged her later, it would be his liver failing, not hers.

"A girl?" Aislynn's brow quirked. "Honey, why'd you come out here then? I'm the only one out here." She wasn't exactly putting two and tow together that he said any girl would do. "I'm sure you could have your pick in there." He was handsome enough, that was certain. Ash could appreciate the aesthetic beauty of a person without immediately assuming that anything had to happen. Of course, if they wanted it to happen she was usually up for just about anything.

Then he actually began to look her over. Even in her inebriated state, Ash realized that he was checking her out. "Like what you see?" She winked at him. "Exactly what kind of needs did you have that only a female could fill?" Ash smirked, knowing full well the answer. His face wasn't too far from hers now, and she could feel the heat from him breathing. Lifting a hand, she ran it gently down his cheek. "Feeling a little lonely, lover boy?"

"Exactly I don't know you" he says smiling, as he licks his bottom lip, his eyes trilling back up to find her eyes staring back at him. Rolling his eyes at her, he shakes his head at the fact that she really wasn't getting that he wanted her. "Of course, I could have any girl in there, I have had most those girls in there and they'd glady go to their knees for me at anytime" he says with a huge smile. He sits up, and grabs her hand as she runs it down his cheek "first of all, I am no Lover boy, lets get that straight" he says with a sneer, not liking the nickname she chose to call him. Tighten his grip on her wrist, he brings it down to her side, holding it as he leans in closer to her. His lips just centimeters away, still looking into her eyes "I want you, little girl" and before she can respond he presses his lips to hers. 

Teasingly slips his tongue into her mouth, and then pulls away. "don't worry, I don't bite. Hard" he says smiling, as he lets her wrist go, only to run his hand up to her chin, to hold her head looking at him. "Now, do you want to be a good girl, or do you like to play bad girl" he says with a sweet but dominating tone. 

Things were getting interesting. She had just been about to give a witty retort to his objection to her nickname for him, but before she could she found his lips pressed to hers. This is new. Was all she could think before she felt his tongue slide across her lips. A sober Aislynn might have had a few more reservations about where this was headed. But Aislynn was rarely sober, and tonight she was definitely well beyond drunk. So she found herself letting him set the pace for the evening's activities with little hesitation.

"Does it matter?" Ash said with a smile. "From what I understand, you're going to make me listen either way." The rebellious attitude that came naturally to her was still entirely intact, despite her state. Aislynn knew perfectly well that she wasn't naturally a good girl. But she also knew that it truly didn't matter. There were two children of Aphrodite at camp who were blessed with charmspeak. Levi was one of them. All it would take would be for him to add a little honey to his words, and she would be helpless to tell him no.

Propping herself up on one hand, Aislynn looked back at him. He was dangerous, and the thrill seeker in her was absolutely hooked on the rush she got from knowing that.

Hearing the bratty tone in her voice, he smirked as he grabbed her by the throat, shoving her down onto her back. He kneels over her and smiles down at her, still holding her by the throat but not squeezing. He watched to gauge her reaction, wanting to put a little scare into her. She really didn't know what she was getting herself into, but still seemed so willing to a brat towards him, which turned him on. He liked the power struggle, of course him coming out on top. "Just so you know, I want you to have your free will. I will not use my power on you" he says smiling down on her, and then smirks "unless you want me too, I could make you my mindless little fuck doll" he says with an evil smile. 

Letting go of her throat, he climbs off her, standing in front of her. His bulge pushing at his pants, "Well get up here and undo my pants" he says with a hiss, patience was not his thing. Levi was a very dominate person, even if the girl was not a natural submissive, he turned her into one. He had a tally and he wanted every girl he could get his hands on in this camp. Beside his best friend, girls where the only other thing keeping him here at this camp. 

It happened quickly. One minute she was sitting there, kissing Levi. The next she was forced onto her back, his hand at her throat. Her eyes widened in the realization that things had escalated very quickly. She wasn't quite sure that she had realized just how dangerous of a game she was playing until now. Too far to turn back now. She thought to herself. Aislynn didn't back down when things got uncomfortable. She tended to double down her efforts until the other person gave in. Somehow, she knew that wouldn't be the case tonight.

The poor battered and abused part of Ash very much saw the appeal of just becoming his doll. She wouldn't have to worry about anything except maybe him getting bored. Even then, she wouldn't worry about it until it was over and he had released her. But she knew she would, eventually, regret her choices if she let it get that far. At least, for now, she chose not to tempt fate with that.

As Levi released her and stood up, Aislynn could see the bulge in his pants. She bit her own lip, lust starting to take over any sense of reason. His commanding presence had been more of a turn on than she had experienced in months. Slowly she rose to her knees before him. The first thing she did was undo his button. The zipper was easy enough after that. The pants slid off fairly easily on their own. From her knees, she looked up at him.

• Like 1

Levi was always one to get straight to the point, now he doesn't like to move fast once it started though. He loved the aspect of teasing and orgasm control, watching the girl squirm around. As he stood staring down at her, watching her kneel before him like a good little girl, he could see the wheels turning in her head thinking about his comment. Levi did like the thought of having a fuck doll around that he could just use when he pleased, but at the same time he really didn't like the idea of taking someone's free will away from them. As his pants feel to the ground, he wasn't wearing any boxers, so his hard cock was right there in her face. "Mmmm, you look beautiful on your knees" he says as he runs his hand through her hair, grabbing a fist full as he smirked. "Keep your eyes on me, and wrap that sweet little mouth around me" he demands as he starts to pull her mouth toward him by her hair. 

His cock is throbbing, biting his lip fighting the urge to just shove her down on his cock. He would love to see those beautiful eyes full of tears, as she pleasured him.

Levi wove his fingers into her hair and pulled her by it towards his awaiting cock. She locked eyes with him, as per his direction, and let her mouth wrap around him. She slowly began to bob herself along his cock, never once letting her eyes break from his.

As she began to sober herself up, the situation and the night air encouraging that along, Aislynn began to wonder just how she had found herself in this situation. She wasn't particularly picky with her partners usually. But they still had always managed to do things in private. Out here in the open air where anyone could walk by, she began to worry that someone might see her in this state. Completely and totally submissive to Levi's desires. He hadn't used charmspeak on her, this was all of her free will. But something about his commanding presence made it difficult not to give in.

Ash ran her tongue along his shaft. She drew it from the bottom to the top, circling it, before pulling herself back down on him. She kept her gaze on him and began to grow self-conscious. She had never had someone make her keep that eye contact before. She could feel her cheeks reffed with embarrassment as he watched her sucking on his cock.

It was humiliating and degrading to have been given so little respect before they began. Yet Ash couldn't deny that her own list began to build within her. Why is this a turn-on?

Levi tightened his grip in her hair, as she swirled her tongue on him, going up and down. He smiles at her blushing cheeks, "aww poor thing, scared to get caught?" he says teasily, as his need becomes more. Levi didn't care who saw, he wasn't the one on his knees. Biting his lip letting out a low growl, he pushes her head down, holding her head down, until tears start to build up in her eyes. "Beautiful" he says as a tear runs down her face, he lets her up to breath. Levi loved the embarrassment flushed in her face, as a few tears trill down her red cheeks. Having a good feel for her mouth, he used her hair to stand her up "Strip, and then turn to face the house, don't even think about closing your eyes, I want you to watch and see who might notice you being used" he orders. He wanted to embarrasses her more, she looks so adorable completely embarrassed and vulnerable.

Once she is naked and facing the house, he gets up behind her winding his fingers back into her, while his other other hand finds her soaking, sensitive pussy. "Don't you dare cum, without my permission" he whispers into her ear, as his index fingers slides into her. He moans pushing his hard cock against her as he starts to tease her. 

Ash hated that she loved his hand tangled in her hair. It gave him more control, and she knew that was why he did it. She was just about to pull back up for some air when he thrust her head down further onto him. His cock pushed even further down her throat, lodging itself deep inside. Aislynn's airway was cut off. Most girls probably would have panicked, but Ash somehow knew she was safe. She knew that he wouldn't let her suffocate. She equally knew, however, that he liked the look of fear on her face. So with that in mind, Aislynn gave him a look of completely helplessness. Her eyes begged him to let her breathe again. She pressed her free hand to his thigh, pushing just enough to be convincing that she wanted him to let go, but not hard enough to actually free herself. Tears came to her eyes as she continued to gag on his cock. The longer he withheld, however, the more she began to wonder just how long it would take for him to let her breathe again.

Aislynn felt like her lungs were on fire by the time he finally let her breathe. Gasping for air, she sputtered momentarily off of his cock to try and regain her breath. Coughing, she managed to choke out, "Yes sir." When he commanded that she strip herself. As soon as she felt she could handle it, and not a second later, Aislynn stood up from her knees and began to strip off her clothing. She could feel herself, already shamefully wet for him and he hadn't even touched her yet. Part of her wondered how he was able to get to her so easily. Perhaps it was just his absolutely dominating presence. Ash didn't have any control now, and she knew it. It was so strange how that absolute surrender to him was such an aphrodisiac to her, the girl who didn't trust anyone.

She faced the cabin as she was told, and it wasn't long before she felt his fingers weaving into her hair once more, while his other hand began to tease her. As his finger slid into her, she let out a soft gasp of pleasure. As his cock rubbed up against her, Aislynn could feel it grow slick from her juices. She felt full embarrassment at realizing just how incredibly turned on she was by all of this. This man was willing to humiliate and degrade her, and she wanted it. What's wrong with me?

Aislynn had dabbled with some minor kinks. She had let herself be tied up, participated in threesomes, blindfolded, and a few other things. But what was happening now was something beyond that. It was something primal, and involved her complete surrender to this man. It consumed her. And she could already see the slippery slope she had gotten on.

Moaning into her ear as he whispers "good girl". Levi has never had a girl surrender to him so easily, specially when it came to his kink of humiliation and degradation. He knew these kinks where not for the light hearted, and normally he was a little more respectful of not going full on in that direction but with Ash, there was something about her. Something about how she made him feel, and how she looked so flushed red, and at his mercy. Part of him, scared himself. He knew he could be Dominate, and he knew that just his presents had most girls squirming at the knees, but Ash was different which is why he wanted her, he wanted the excitement of something new, that never seemed interested in him like all the other girls who fondle over him all the time. One thing he knew for sure was he loved how this girl made his cock feel. He was throbbing against her, so tempted to slide right into her but he didn't want to just yet. Levi wanted her weak in the knees and begging for his cock before he gave in to his own feelings of wanting to feel her tight pussy around his thick cock.

Levi, pushed her head forward looking straight at the cabin, holding her head there. "Look at all those people, any one of them, maybe even some of your siblings can see just how much of a slut you are. Dripping wet before I even touched you" Levi pulls his finger out of her wet pussy and slides it into her mouth, "suck my finger as if it was my cock" he demands, as his cock rubbed hard against her clit. "How does it taste?" he questions her, with a smirk on his face.

The party still continued on at the Dionysus cabin. She could see it from where she was at. People were walking in and out, but thankfully none had started making their way toward the lake. Aislynn's heart pounded in her chest at the fear that someone might catch them. Her humiliation was only intensified as Levi forced her to watch the cabin, telling her how much of a slut she had been. She couldn't argue with him. Intoxicated or not, she had just let him walk up and do this to her. What would people say if they saw?

Before long, Levi shoved his finger soaked with her juices into her mouth. Ash eagerly lapped and sucked on his finger. She had almost forgotten her embarrassment until she heard an owl hoot, reminding her that she was still very much outside. Blushing as she sucked his finger, cleaning herself off of him. She did her best to reply, but his finger was still in her mouth. "Good...sir" She said as best she could. Waiting for him to remove himself from her mouth, Aislynn could feel her heart racing and became acutely aware of her own arousal. In this moment, she wanted nothing more than for him to give her a release of her own, and she was almost desperate for it. Hoping that her unspoken desires would be fulfilled, she wiggled herself against his cock as it teased her clit.

Removing his finger, as he moves his cock away from her "oh no, little girl" he says smirking. Levi slides two fingers into her pussy this time, working them in and out of her soaking wet pussy, he can feel her juices run down his fingers and into his cupped hand. "My my what a slut, so wet, for a guy you barely even know" he groans as his cock throbs for her pussy. Undoing his hand from her hair, it finds its way back to her throat. Grabbing her throat, forcing her head back just a bit. "Are you my slut?" he questions her, as the comment from earlier rushes through his head. He never thought about it, but he really has always wanting his very own personal slut to have whenever and wherever he wanted her. Levi's only concern was he wanted it to be of her own will not because of his ability. Something about Ash though, made him want it. None of the other girls have made him feel this way. No he doesn't want a girlfriend, he still wants to be able to get his hands on any girls he wants, but maybe a pet would be nice. As he pondered on that thought, he tightened his grip around her throat as he pumped a third finger into her pussy, rubbing against her gspot. "Remember don't cum" he reminds her softly "I would hate to have to punish you" he comments, as he watches her face. The look of lust and pure pleasure written all over her face.

Aislynn let out a soft moan as he pressed two fingers into her. It wasn't what she had started to crave, but it was better than nothing. She could feel her face flushing deep red as he spoke. He wasn't wrong. She did barely know him. And yet here she was, letting him make her his own personal little fucktoy. She didn't know why, her thoughts were less than clear right now to begin with. But somehow she knew that even if he had stumbled upon her sober that night, she probably would have still been exactly the same.

His hand found his way back to her throat once more, and Ash could feel her nerves rising again. Levi was showing her just how at his mercy she was. Her head was forced back again, her eyes still on the cabin before her.

It took her by surprise when he wanted to claim her. Aislynn wanted to tell him no. She didn't belong to anyone but herself. Especially not some guy she had only really spoken to in passing before now. But she couldn't bring herself to deny it. His presence, his ability to draw out this primal urge in her, for now, at least, she was his. "Yes, sir." She responded to his question. Angry with herself for letting him take that claim over her.

As he tightened his grip on her throat, it became harder to breathe. Aislynn felt her breathing growing shallower, though not completely cut off. And as he placed a third finger inside her, Ash let out another soft moan. She could feel her arousal building within her. She wasn't quite ready to cum, but she was growing closer. However as he found her g-spot she knew immediately she was in trouble. Aislynn's eyes widened. She began to plead with him to let her cum. "Please..." She tried to gasp out. "I... need... to cum" She felt herself on the edge, unsure if she could hold it back much longer.

"Good girl, such a fun little toy. Already squirming to cum" he says with a laugh, he hits her gspot once more, before pulling his fingers out of her wet cunt. Levi lets go of her throat, and spins her around. Once she is facing him he shoves his fingers down her throat, as he takes in the site of her breast. He moves all three of his fingers that were in her cunt in and out of her mouth. Fucking her mouth with his fingers, he lets out a moan. He was ready to take her and make her scream. Pulling his fingers out of her mouth, he shoves her onto the ground. Straddling her, he brings his throbbing cock to the entrance of her wet pussy. Leaning down he sucks her right nipple into his mouth, as he sucks her nipple, he slams into her, forcing his entire length into her. "Fuck, little girl!" he moans out. Her pussy is so tight around his thick cock. 

Levi, bites her nipple and pulls it up, before letting it go. "If you want to cum, you better prove it to me" he says with a strong tone. "I want to hear you beg, you little slut" as he commands her, he thrust into her harder. Levi could feel his cock filling with cum, he wanted to release, but not yet. He didn't want this to stop. "Tell me where you want my cum?" he questions her, as he sucks her right nipple back into his mouth. 

Aislynn didn't have time to react. He pulled his hands out and flipped her over and shoved them into her mouth in a matter of seconds. He was forcing his fingers down into her throat. She could feel herself slobbering as he triggered her gag reflex over and over again. But as quickly as it started, it stopped. Her reprieve only lasted half a second though before he sucked her nipple into his mouth and filled her with his cock.

Aislynn let out a moan as his cock rammed into her. She hadn't been ready for his exuberance. As Levi bit into her nipple, Aislynn let out another soft whimper and involuntarily scratched lightly down his back as her reflexes kicked in. She wasn't used to this level of pain with her pleasure. Not yet. What he was doing felt so intense that she couldn't even process it completely. It was all a tangled mess of pain and pleasure.

He told her she needed to beg to cum, and Aislynn immediately started to. She had been on the brink before, but now with his cock in her, she knew she couldn't hold out much longer. "Please. Please let me cum sir. Please." She could feel her pussy already starting to tense around him. She wasn't sure she would last until the permission was granted."You can cum wherever you want, sir, just please let me cum too." She pleaded with him.

Slamming into harder and harder as she pledding him to let her cum. Levi loved the control he had over her, it was so crazy to him, he didn't expect this girl to submit so easily to him. Not that he is complaining, this is one of the best sex toys he has had. Yes he considers all girls around camp sex toys, even his sisters just not for him, as long as the guy didn't hurt them he didn't care. His mind was starting to blur, as his cock throbbed when her pussy tightened around his cock, as if it wasn't already tight enough. Moaning out, he pulled out with a smirk. "Show me cunt, I want you to fuck yourself with my cock and When I tell you that I am about to cum, you move accordingly for me to cum" he tells her as he lays down on his back, he was facing so that when she climbed on top off him, she would be facing the cabin. He loved making sure she could see the others, he loved the way she looked when her cheeks are flushed red. 

He strokes his cock, as he waits for her climb onto of him "come on slut, show me how bad you need that release" he says with a smile.

It didn't take much prompting for Aislynn to crawl herself on top of him. She blushed once more because he once again had her facing the cabin. He reminded her at every opportunity that she was in a humiliating position, and she had put herself there. Still, she knew that he would be wholly dissatisfied--as would she--if she didn't take full advantage, so Ash did her best to find the strength to persevere through her own discomfort.

Taking his cock in hand, Ash straddled his body and aligned him at her entrance. Slowly she sunk down onto him and moaned with each inch. Levi was thick and long. He filled her completely. Ash sat there on him for a moment letting herself adjust, before placing her hands on his chest and bouncing. The pace was slow at first, allowing her body to lubricate itself enough that faster speeds wouldn't hurt too much, but once that was accomplished the sound of her body crashing into his could be heard through the night air. Her cheeks flushed even brighter as she realized this.

It was far too late to turn back now though. Ash moaned loudly as she rode his cock, inching herself closer and closer to her first release of the day. "Please sir, please cum for me." Aislynn moaned. Her pussy was dripping, and tensing, she didn't think she could hold back her own release any longer. "Gods please just let me cum." She begged and pleaded, a tear even ran down her cheek, such was her desperation. "I'll do anything you ask..."

She was desperate, and hadn't yet realized her mistake.

Levi rose his hips to meet her bounces, grabbing her hips to help slam her down on him. Loving his view, her breast bouncing around, his cock throbbing as he feels how tight she is getting from being deprived. He groans loudly, as he keeps his hands on her hips. His mind is going from his own pleasure building. Levi looks up at her, as she begged him for release, a huge smirk comes across his face when he sees the tear run down her face "Aww you poor little slut, do you really think you deserve to cum all over my cock?" he questions her. As he enjoyed his view, sitting up so his eyes could meet hers, while she bounced up and down on him. "Anything, huh. Do you realize what your saying little girl?" he asks as he moves a hand to her chin to make her focus on him. "Keep your eyes on me, and cum" He takes his hand and places it over her mouth, so if she screams from the pleasure, it will be muffled. 

Moaning, he is so close to cuming and he knows when she tenses from cuming he isn't going to be able to hold himself back. "As soon as you cum, you better have your mind made up on where you want my cum" he says demanding that she figure it out, because if it was up to him, he would cum in her pussy he didn't care. Levi was very reckless, he might not want kids anytime soon, but he sure as hell never tried to prevent it. It has always been the girls decision if they wanted to risk the chance. 

Aislynn writhed on top of him. Over and over again with each thrust into her. He had found her limits and pushed her over the edge so quickly. And the longer he continued the longer her body kept her in absolute bliss. It wouldn't let her down from the high. At his command, Ash locked eyes with him. As he finally let her cum she let out a moan against his hand. Every thrust up into her kept her climax going, and she screamed out in primal bliss against his hand. There had been something absolutely intoxicating about him telling her to cum. She could barely breathe, gasping as her heart raced from the cardio workout she had just been given.

She had never been asked by any man where she wanted the cum. They had always just came where they pleased and she dealt with it accordingly. It felt strange to have to come up with a preference. Especially amidst the throws of her own desire. "Just not in my pussy." was all she could think to say. She didn't want to be pregnant from this. But she literally did not care where else he came. On her skin, in her mouth, in her ass, it made no difference to her.

Levi, moans loudly as he keeps thrusting into her letting her climax consume her. He groaned giving her a look "That is not what I asked" he says, but since she refused to tell him, he yanked her off tossing her onto her back, he quickly straddled her face and shoved his cock down her throat, a couple pumps and he let his load flow out down her throat, holding his cock in her mouth "Swallow it, all of it" he glares at her with annoyance in his eyes. Once he was done cumming, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and sits down next to her, his cock still hard even after cumming. "Next time I ask you, you give me a straight answer, or I might just cum where you don't want me too, got it little girl!" he exclaims. 

Looking over her limp body, she is still breathing hard and she looks like she is done, but he isn't. "I hope you don't think just because I let you cum, that we are done here slut" he says as he rubs his cock. Levi was not a one and done guy, he loved to make sure he had a taste of every hole on the girl before he is done. Levi reaches over and starts to play with her nipple, pinching it between his fingers as he lets her catch her breath. 

Aislynn whimpered slightly as she heard the anger in his voice. She wondered with his frustration exactly where he would decide to cum. She got her answer in the form of his cock pressing deep into her throat once more, pumping his cum down it. He hadn't given her an option, she was going to swallow or drown in it. Obviously, she preferred the former. So as he released, she began to swallow in earnest. As a result, she didn't lose a single drop. As he finally let her go, she blushed. "Y...y...yes sir." was all she could stammer out as he scolded her for not providing him with an answer.

Her ragged breaths were evident. She had thought for a moment that their interlude would be finished, but his cock stood there erect before her. Before he even said the words, she realized they weren't nearly done yet. His hand reached out for her nipple, and Ash gave a soft moan as he teased it. Every part of her body was on fire. He could have breathed on her in just the right way, and she would have had a reaction, such was the sensitivity in her right now. Tonight's going to be a long night... She thought to herself, realizing that they had only just gotten started.

Important Information

Terms of Use