bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

In Reckless Motion

Aislynn O'Neil

Levi smirked as she stumbled over her words "good girl" he says as he runs his hands down her body, and gently starts to rub her clit. "Still wet I see" Levi brings his hand back up to her hair, gripping it tightly he pulls her up, and lines her mouth with his cock "clean your juices off of me" he orders her. Levi was loving this control he had over her, it was so different from the rest. All he had to do was order her, part him swore he used charmspeak on her by accident without knowing it. Levi knew that wasn't the case though, she was just a very obedient slut and it made him not want that night to end. Of course he still wanted to feel his cock in her tight little ass, and pump it full of cum. "You better make sure you get my cock nice and sloppy" he says with a smirk. Letting go of her hair, he slides his hand down her back and to her ass. Pulling her ass up, he runs a finger around her little asshole "this tight little hole is next" he says as he uses some of her juices from her pussy, to slide a finger into her asshole. 

Using his other hand, he tangles it into her hair and shoves her head down onto his cock, Levi lets out a small moan as his cock hits the back of her throat. Levi looked on toward the cabin, watching the people partying. He sure was happy that he chose to come to this sluts party. Finding her outside was a plus, but he was ready to take her in the cabin too right in front of everyone. "Such a good little cock sucker" he sights, moving her head up and down on his cock gently at first.

Ash didn't understand why her cheeks flushed when he called her a 'good girl'. She didn't know why everything about this was turning her on more than not. It was though. A soft moan escaped her lips as he teased her clit once more. She gasped as he grabbed her hair and lifted her once more. Before she could react, his cock was in her mouth again. Obeying his command she let her tongue lap across his shaft eagerly, like a puppy with a bone. She continued to look up at him, eager for his approval, as she did so. Aislynn could taste herself on his cock. Letting him set the pace, she continued to lick and suck on him long after that taste was gone.

As soon as he scooped some of her juices from her pussy, Ash knew exactly what he was doing. She moaned around his cock as his finger entered her ass. Aislynn had never been fucked in her ass before. There had been play with some of her partners before, but they had never gotten to that point. If she was being honest she was simultaneously curious and terrified of the idea of his cock in her ass. As he played with it though, she continued to moan softly around his cock. She could feel herself growing more and more wet.

The music from the party continued to rage on, and Ash was forever grateful for it. Otherwise she was certain that her humiliation and degradation would be all over camp by morning.

Hearing Ash moan around his cock, made him move his finger in and out of her slowly letting her savor the feeling. "Have you ever had your ass fucked Slut?" he asked looking down into her eyes. "Good girl, I didn't have to tell you this time" he smiles, as he brings a second finger to her asshole, slowly pushing it in with his first finger. He started to become more aggressive with her mouth, holding her head down, he starts to pump his hips upward, fucking the back of her throat as he moans loudly, feeling his cock pulse in willing mouth. 

Levi lefter her head off his cock, tears running down her face, saliva dripping out of her mouth he smiles at her. "Answer me Slut" he demands. "Next time you figure out how to tell me with my cock in your mouth, understood" he scolds her for not answering right away. He lets her hair, and uses the two fingers  in her ass to pull her ass toward him, making her lay her head on the ground with her ass up in the air, "Look at this beautiful ass, just waiting to be fucked" he comments, and then takes his fingers out and gives her has a nice firm smack.

Aislynn wasn't sure how to respond with his cock in her mouth. She was just about to raise her head off of it when he began to become more aggressive with his thrusts into her mouth. She began to choke and gag on it as it pressed deeper into her. Pleading him with her eyes, she tried to let him know she wanted to answer. But as that second finger was inserted into her ass all she could do was moan around his firm cock. He knew exactly how to treat her body to elicit the most pleasure from her, and Aislynn felt like she was absolute putty in his hands. Even the degradation she was experiencing at his hands, being reduced to nothing but her orifices to him, was intoxicating. She couldn't bring herself to stop any of this.

"I... I'm sorry sir." She said instinctively, not really sure why. "I've had it played with, but never fucked." She responded honestly. It wasn't long before he used his fingers inside her to lift her ass up towards him. His head was pressed to the ground and ass was in the air. The cool air of the night making her hyper aware of the vulnerable position she was in. She heard the smack from his hand colliding with her ass and let out a yelp of pain.

Levi moaned as he rubbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart admiring her little hole he was about ruin. He enjoyed finding out he was going to be the first to take her asses virginity. "Look at your sloppy pussy, its dripping just from me fingering your ass. I wonder how wet you'll get with my cock pounding it" he says with a smirk, as he gets up lining the tip of his cock up to her sweet ass. Levi takes one hand grabbing her hair pulling her face up to look at the party going on, "imagine what everyone would think seeing you get fucked in your dirty little asshole" he says to her, as his other hand slide down to her clit. Rubbing circles around it slowing, he spits on her asshole, and then slowly pushes the tip of his cock in and out of her ass, working it slowly. He was an asshole but he never wanted to truly hurt a girl. "Just relax as I press in, its gonna hurt, but it will turn into pleasure" he reassures her as he pushes in just a little more, slowly moving that bit in and out till she starts to loosen up a little more.

Rubbing her clit more, to help mix the pain into pleasure. Once her ass as loosened up to thickest part of his cock, he shoves it all the way in, letting out a loud groan as he pulls her hair back harder, enjoying the fill of his cock in her ass. 

His words continued to make Aislynn blush. Levi was so descriptive as he spoke. Ash's previous partners had engaged in a little name calling here and there, but none of them had taken the time to describe how her body betrayed her in this capacity. It was humiliating. And then he pulled her head up to make her watch the party, knowing that someone could come out and see them at any moment--he didn't want her to forget that, it seemed--only amplified that. Yet that same humiliation somehow seemed to heighten the experience for her.

He told her to imagine what they would think if she were caught in this position, and she could hear the words now. Slut. Whore. But as he rubbed her clit, she let out yet another moan. He was in control of her pleasure, humiliation, and pain. All of it. He completely owned her for this moment, and she knew it.

Levi's cock began to press into her and she let out a sound that was somewhere between a whimper and a moan. It hurt, and she couldn't deny that, but as he slowly began to sink more and more into her, and she released her tension, it also began to feel good. He teased her clit and she began to associate the pain of him stretching her final hole with the pleasure he was stimulating. Before long, he had her moaning as he shoved the rest of his cock into her ass.

There she was, on hands and knees, facing her party, and easily discoverable, with Levi's cock in her ass. And Aislynn's domination was absolutely complete. She knew that there wasn't anything he could ask her to do that she wouldn't do to feel as good as he made her feel. She hated him for it. But she couldn't bring herself to deny him.

Hearing her whimper, and then relax into a sweet moan made Levi moan in return. As his cock slowly slid in and out of her asshole, he pushed up on her clit causing more friction to her sensitive clit. "Your ass feels amazing, such a good little whore" he says through a moan, smiling down at her flushed face. Levi was lost in the pleasure, his cock was sliding easily in and out at this point. Levi pulls out, and spreads her ass cheek, smiling at the gape of her hole. Lining back up still holding her ass cheeks open, he rams his cock into her, he lets her cheeks go, grabbing her hips and starts to ram his cock in and out of her ass, as hard as he can. Levi groans as his cock is pulsing with the pleasure and wanting to release inside of her. As he pounds her ass, squeezing her hips hard "Rub your clit Slut" he orders Ash. 

"Just before your about to cum, you stop" he says with a sinister smirk on his face. Levi wanted to leave her horny, and wanting more, even when he was ready to be done. He loved the torture of orgasm denial and edging. "If you cum, you will regret it" he comments through clenched teeth, as his groans. "One more thing, tell me where you want my cum??" he asked her a familiar question, giving her another chance, even though no matter what she says, his cum was going straight into her ass. There was no way Levi was going to pull his cock out of her ass until his balls were empty.

Aislynn continued to moan as Levi fucked her ass and tease her clit. She had just been about to ask to cum when he pulled out completely and removed his hand. She let out a muffled moan as she bit her lip when he slammed his cock right back in. He told her to rub her clit and she did. She let her fingers tease that most sensitive part of her as best she could.

He then asked her to do the unthinkable. He asked her to stop before she came. She couldn't believe how cruel he was being to her in that moment. She simply replied in understanding, however. "Yes, sir." She teased her clit, moaned with each thrust. And then he asked her where she wanted him to cum. Aislynn knew better than to tell him to choose, now. After what had happened earlier, she knew he expected a real answer. "Please cum in my ass, sir."

She stopped rubbing her clit as her climax neared. "Please, sir. Please let me cum."

Levi could feel her climax build, causing her to squeeze her ass tighter around his throbbing cock. "Good girl" he says smiling down at his obedient little fuck toy for the night. Ramming his cock in and out, he moaned louder and louder. Once Levi could feel her climax subsidding just enough that he knew he could start the build up again, he reached down and rammed two fingers in her cunt, finding her gspot he rubbing against it, thrusting in and out. Levi was really close to cumming, all he wanted was for her to edge one more time and give his cock that nice tight squeeze, and his warm cum is going to feel her ass full. 

"Mmmm fuck yes Slut" he moans out, finger her cunt hard "start rubbing your clit again, this time, tell me when you can't hold it back, but don't cum" he orders her, groaning needing that squeeze, wanting her ass to milk his cock. 

Aislynn wanted nothing more than to cum in that moment. He had brought her to the precipice and made her stop. So as soon as he pressed his fingers into her, she was determined to do whatever it took to please him enough to let her finish. His fingers alone were bringing her closer and closer to that release, because he knew exactly where to put them. She blushed as she began to rub her clit once more.

It didn't take long for her body to respond and she began to near another climax. She moaned, blushing because she could hear the party starting to wind down. Someone was going to catch them, she was sure of it. But she kept on teasing herself, bringing her near the edge. Finally, when she could stand it no more, Aislynn started, "Please... please let me cum sir. Please..." She begged and pleaded with him.

"Stop" he orders, pulling his fingers out, he grabs her hair, pulling her head back hard as he rammed his cock deep holding it there as it pulsed with cum shooting out feeling her ass up, he groans loudly. "Fuck yes" he says breathless. Pulling out of her ass, he spinners our around, and shoves her mouth onto his cock. "keep your ass in the air, need to give the party a good view of your ass hole dripping my cum out when you cum" he smirks, moving her head up and down on his cock as he relaxed back, cleaning himself off with her mouth. "Reach back and start playing with your clit, your allowed to cum" He groans, letting go of her hair, so she can set the pass she wanted to suck his cock.

Levi placed both hands on the ground leaning back, tilting his head back enjoying the stars. "Don't you dare pull off my cock either, until I say so" he orders her. 

Aislynn could have cried when he denied her a second time. She followed his orders, but felt desperation rise within her again. She knew that if he kept this up, she'd find herself saying that dangerous phrase she'd uttered earlier. She felt doubly upset when she could feel him emptying in her, because she assumed that this would be it and she would be completely denied her release.

Thankfully, Levi was slightly more merciful than that--albeit still very cruel. He spun her so that her cum-filled ass was towards the party and stuffed his cock into her mouth again. She began to suck on him, eagerly, knowing by now what was expected of her. And as he commanded her to tease her clit once more, Ash obediently reached down and teased herself. Before long she was moaning around his cock once more.

It took several minutes of teasing her clit, and trying to keep a steady pace on his shaft, before Aislynn finally came.

Levi moaned enjoying her mouth around his semi hard cock. Once she came, he lifted her head up off his cock. His hand cupping her chin as he smiled looking at the gleam in her eyes. "Such a good girl" he praises her, leaning down he keeps her on the lips. Levi maybe an asshole most of the time, but he also knows the importance of aftercare for such an intense scene. He pulled her into his lap, letting her weak body slump into him. Levi combed her hair with is fingers. "Sit here as long as you need. You did amazing little girl" he says with a smile on his face. Levi didn't want the fun to end, but the party was dying down and she was not going to be able to take much more, if he pushed any further. Levi normally didn't care to much for the girls he fucked, but he also never had such an intense scene with any of the others. The other girls didn't need aftercare, just for being fucked. Levi didn't want her as gf but he did want her body and submission. The thought from earlier flooded his mind, about using his charm speak. As tempting as it was, he could never be that much of an asshole, specially to a girl willing to go through this all on her own free will.

As she came, Aislynn felt a wave of relief. He had let her finish after all. Perhaps he wasn't as cruel as she had been thinking. As he lifted her chin and kissed her, she blushed once more. Not because she was embarrassed, but she hadn't expected any sort of affection from him. She had been used like a toy all night, but now he was being sweet. It confused her. Aislynn had never been part of the BDSM community in any real meaningful way. She had explored kinks, but she hadn't had anyone explain to her things like after care or the like. So as he lifted her onto his lap, she curled up there and cuddled against him, but her mind raced.

Her growing up had been pretty awful. Her mother was an alcoholic and abusive. She had never known any real meaningful form of love. She wasn't dumb enough to believe that Levi felt anything for her in that way. But she did allow herself, for just a minute, to pretend that he did. She assumed that this comforting feeling must have been what it felt like.

She wasn't sure how long she sat there, but the music from the party was gone, and it seemed like everyone had returned to their cabins. "Levi? Aren't you getting cold?"

Levi, sat staring up at the stars, he was lost in them that he didn't even realize the party ended. When Ash spoke, it brought him back into the present. Shaking his head, as he laughed a little at the girl with nothing on, asking if he was the one cold. "Are you cold Ash?" he questioned her. Her body still seemed weak, so he really didn't want her trying to get up and walk back to the cabin, so he set her down, so he could stand. Once he was standing he lifted her up and carried her back to the cabin. Looking at her as they walked, he noticed her confusing. Tilting his head in questioning, "What's wrong Ash?" he says, just as they reached her cabin. 

Levi was an asshole, as long as the girl didn't need aftercare he was still the same person they meet at the beginning. He studied a lot about kinks, aftercare, and the life style. He was very interested in the life style part of it, but of course didn't know how to go about it when he really didn't want a committed relationship. Levi started to feel a little weak himself, he was experiencing a little bit of a drop as well. He made his way to the couch, and sat down, laying her head into his lap. At this point he needed to relax himself. Levi laid his head back onto the couch, closing his eyes. 

Aislynn's confusion only intensified as he carried her back to the Dionysus cabin. "You're being nice to me..." She answered him honestly. "Nobody... does that." It was true. Ash was the girl you called for a good time, but nobody ever tried to take care of her. She had been on her own for years. Her mom hadn't looked out for her. Mr. D certainly hadn't looked out for her. And the closest she'd ever come was the care that Lilythe showed everyone. So Aislynn had built up a 'fuck you, I don't care' attitude from day one. She was basically harmless to others, but she didn't let anyone else get close either.

The main room was empty, for which she was eternally grateful. As he sat them on the couch, she rested her head on his lap and closed her eyes. If they fell asleep like this, so be it. She didn't care what people said about her. For now, she was comfortable. And for the first time in her life, someone seemed to care about her. Even if only for the moment.

Levi yawned, and smiled "You gotta take care of your toys, if you don't they could break" he chuckled a little, and combed her hair with his fingers once more. Levi signed in disbelief, everything he learned from the BDSM world, taught him that if he put someone through something extreme, he needed to counter it out with aftercare, otherwise it could do damage, mental damage. That was something he would never do to a girl, to anyone. "Get some rest, you need it" he commanded in a soft tone, as he allowed himself to follow suit. 

end of rp 

Important Information

Terms of Use