bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Endless possibilities

Levi Jones

Levi, woke up with a hard on which was a normal thing for him. What wasn't normal, was he was on a couch with just his boxers on and a beautiful naked young girl in his lap. Last night was a blur, he can only assume him and this girl did some stuff together. He isn't sure why he couldn't recall any of it though. Looking the sleeping girl over licking his lips, looking around, no one was at the cabin as far as he could tell. Levi reached out and smacked the girls ass to wake her up. "Get up bitch! Since your laying on my lap and naked, you can serve my cock" he demands. Levi didn't care if he didn't know her, or if she actually wanted to do it or not. All Levi cared about was his own pleasure, and right now his cock was bulging out of his boxes, with this girls mouth just inches away from it. Just as the girl starts to stir, Levi grabs her hair barely giving her time to think "Open your mouth slut" he orders her.

Levi shoves her mouth down onto his cock and lets out a low growl feeling her warm wet mouth cover his rock hard cock. "Mmm this is the best kind of wake up call, don't you think Slut?" he questions her, while his one hand is tangled in her hair, his other hand slides underneath her grabbing one of her nipples, massaging it between his fingers.  

Aislynn's head was throbbing. How much did I have last night? She wondered. It wasn't like her to get so drunk she blacked out. She could feel warmth under her head, and assumed that she had fallen asleep on someone's lap again. Ash soon felt them stirring, but her eyes remained closed. She didn't want to get up just yet.

He, however, didn't give her much choice. In a matter of seconds she had had her ass smacked. This caused a chain reaction of events. She immediately opened her eyes and was about to object, but found that before the words could escape her mouth a cock was shoved into it. He said open your mouth, you should have known better! It was too early in the morning for this. She didn't have the wits about her to realize that by attempting to object she would be following that order and immediately put into a more compromising position. Aislynn's eyes widen in horror as she realizes that this man intends to take whatever he likes from her and they're in the shared space of her cabin where any of her siblings could walk in.

She began to gag as his shaft pressed deep into her throat. Ash couldn't argue with him as he degraded her. Couldn't voice anything. He had silenced her with his cock pressed into her mouth. And then as he began to tease her nipple she felt it harden to her dismay. No... I didn't ask for this. But she couldn't deny that it felt good either.

Levi groaned under his breath, tilting his head back moving her head up and down his cock. "Such a lovely little cock sucker" he comments, letting go of her hair, and runs his hand down to her ass smacking again, a little harder this time. "Be a good girl, and keep sucking. Don't stop" his tone becomes demanding and sinister as he tells her not to stop. Levi had no idea what happen last night, he never usually drinks. He remembers a party going on and then next thing he knows, he is waking up on this couch with this little girl on him. Levi kept his fingers teasingly pinching and pulling on her nipple, smiling as he watched her. 

As she continued, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs behind him. Knowing she might pull away from embarrassment, Levi tangled his hand back into her hair and shoved her head down, holding on his cock for a few seconds, as he admired her squirming body. "Don't worry about the guy coming down the stairs, he isn't even paying attention to us" he says in a whisper. 

Ash's cheeks flush red as he degrades her. As he let go her her hair, Aislynn almost immediately pulled off of his cock, but then she heard the tone in his voice. It was terrifying. She didn't know who he was, or what he could do to her. So she obeyed, fear evident on her face. Her tongue lapped at his cock, and she bobbed on it at a slower pace than before.

As he teased her nipple, Ash couldn't help it. She let out a soft whimper. She didn't want to enjoy this. She had no idea what was happening. Her body betrayed her though. She could feel how hard her nipple was as he teased it. Aislynn wanted to cry. Why is this happening? She thought. And part of her wondered if it was her punishment for being too much of a party girl.

Then she heard it, the footsteps coming down the stairs. She tried to pull herself off, but his hand wove into her hair once more and pushed her head down further. To her horror, she audibly gagged on it. Whoever came down the stairs would have for certain heard that. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. But all she could do was continue to bob along his cock because otherwise, she was certain he would press her head down again anyway.

They guy came down the stairs, looked over at us grumbling something and then walked into the kitchen. Levi pulled her off his cock, sat her up and kissed her forehead. "What's your name little girl?" he questioned her. She was a good obediently little thing, and that made him want her more. Levi has always wanted an obedient little fuck toy, to have whenever he wanted, no matter where they were. The idea of using charmspeak has crossed his mind before with other girls, but just this little display she did right here, he knew he wouldn't need to use charmspeak. Levi ran his hand through her hair smiling at her. "My name is Levi, I am from cabin 10" he introduced himself to her. 

Levi had endless idea on what he could do, if he could convince her. She may have been obedient right now, but to become someone's fuck toy was a whole nother story. He really wanted to test her a little more, before suggesting the idea. Of course there would be a lot of work that would go into it, he would need to know her do's and don'ts which could be a time consuming thing, plus coming up with a contract. The more he thought about it, the more tempting charmspeak sounded good to him. Levi was an assholes to girls, but he couldn't do that, no matter how tempting.

Aislynn's cheeks flushed a brilliant shade of pink as one of her siblings looked directly at them. Sure, he seemed bleary and not completely coherent yet. But what if he remembered when he was? What if he knew it was her? Panic started to set in. Ash could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She wanted to scream.

Just a moment later, however, he pulled her up and kissed her forehead. Ash developed a look of pure and utter confusion. All she could manage to stammer out was. "A...a...Ash." She couldn't read his mind, so she had no idea what was going on. All she saw was how quickly he flipped from aggressive to charming. He claimed to be from Cabin 10, but this wasn't anything like love, she was pretty sure. There was something dark at play in him. Like the madness you have in you...

"Hello, Ash. We must of hand a fun night last night, which I could remember it. Do you remember anything?" he questioned her as he brought her hand over to his cock, he gives her a quick smirk, as he plays with her hair "be a good girl and keep playing with my cock, as long as you be good, I won't make you do anything to embarrassing in front of one of her brother" he whispers to her. Levi didn't mind being watched, nor did he care who it was that was watching him, all he cared about was the pleasure he was receiving. This Ash girl was hot, young, and full of energy, Levi has seen her around camp multiple times, but never tried anything with her until now, or maybe until last night. Levi racked his brain trying to figure out what happen, but nothing. Resting his hand on her breast, as he enjoyed a nice massage by her hand he smiled brightly "You have very nice breast, for a young girl. So firm and perky" he comments as he pulls her breast toward his face, sucking her nipple into his mouth. 

Moaning as he flicked her hard nipple with his tougne, smiling in bliss, enjoying the situation he was in. There was something about her, she could of easily got away from him, or yelled to make her brother notice her, do something to make him stop, but she didn't, she just did what she was told without a complain. This made Levi very happy.  

Her cheeks maintained their rosy hue as he placed her hand over his cock. She obediently stroked it, not really knowing what else to do. His voice was so intimidating. She couldn't be sure whether he was one of the ones she had heard had charmspeak or not. If he was, his threat wasn't an empty one. He could very easily make her do whatever he wanted, and make it look like she had asked for it. "I... I don't really remember. I must have drank too much." She said, honestly.

It wasn't until he placed his hand on her breast that she realized she was completely naked. Ash wasn't sure how she had even gotten into this situation, but she was starting to think that last night had been far more damning for her than anything he could make her do this morning.

As he pulled her up so her breast was in his mouth, Ash found herself blushing again. The couch had been a barrier before. But from this angle she could clearly be seen again. Ash was trying to wrap her mind around whatever could have happened last night. Why hadn't anyone moved her to her room. What did we do? She found herself thinking. She was so busy trying to figure out what had happened the night before, that she didn't even stop to realize that she could stop things if she wanted right now.

Levi reached over and grabbed her leg, pulling it over his lap so that she was straddling him. He made sure to let her sit onto his cock but not inserted into her, he immediately felt her wetness over his cock, pulling from her breast for a moment, he looked into her eyes and smiled "What a dirty little slut, soaking wet, and your brother is right there in the kitchen" he teased "Rock your hips, and rub your clit on my cock whore" demanding it, wanting to feel her sloppy pussying sliding up and down, well it teased her clit. Wrapping his mouth back around her nipple, he bite down softly at first, and slowly bite harder. All the while he had his eyes on her face, watching her rosy red cheeks flushed with embarrassment, it was a beautiful site. 

As he got lost in the pleasure, he forgot all about trying to figure out what happened the night before. No matter what happened, it ended with her asleep on his lap, and getting to wake up to a nice wet mouth around his morning wood. Levi moaned, sucking and biting more, lifting his other hand up to cup the other breast, pinching and pulling at the other nipple.

Aislynn got pulled so she straddled him. She could feel his hard cock against her clit. Her cheeks flushed even brighter as he degraded and humiliated her more. Why am I letting him do this? Ash wasn't normally the kind of girl that let anyone push her around. She couldn't explain what it was about him or his voice that just made her submit to him. He was intimidating in a way that she hadn't ever felt intimidated before. She could hear her half-brother rooting around in the kitchen--probably starting a pot of coffee--as he commanded her to rub herself on his cock. And despite her better judgment, she obeyed.

Aislynn began to grind herself along Levi's cock. She was already slick, but having her clit against him just made it worse. And as he wrapped his mouth around her nipple again, Ash tried to stifle a small moan. She bit her lip to try and silence herself so she wouldn't draw attention. But it was no use. She knew that it had been just loud enough to carry through the room. And as he teased the other nipple, it began to harden. The more he teased the more turned on she became and before she knew it she let out an actual moan. Her half-brother came to the kitchen door. He locked eyes with her, and all she could do was blush. No matter what she said now, Aislynn was going to look like she had wanted this. For better or worse, she was Levi's toy now. Her brother closed the door, but the damage was done.

Levi could feel Ash tense, which made him aware of the other person. He pulled off her nipple and smiled at her, "look at you, such a good girl" he praised her for doing what she was told even with her sibling looking right at her. Levi lifted her off, tucked his cock into his boxes, "You passed" he said with a grin. "You are nothing like I've had before, and I want to keep you" he comments, looking her up and down. "If you become my pet, I will fuck you whenever and wherever I want, but I will also reward you for your obedience" levi lifted her chin, looking into her eyes, "think on it well you go get me some of that coffee your half brother is making, and apologize for waking him up" Levi didn't think for one second that they woke him up, but he just wanted to add to her embarrassment. "No clothes, and don't even think about hiding yourself" he demanded. 

Levi put his hands behind his head, resting it back, closing his eyes while he awaited his coffee. 

Praise was not something Ash was used to receiving from men. It had always come with strings attached. Yet here she was with Levi, and felt that she was wanted and approved of simply for following a few commands. She could feel the control he was already starting to gather over her, but she no longer cared. Her brother catching her had seen to that. All she saw now was his approval, and she wanted that--because she feared she would no longer get it anywhere else. She was desperate for it. In her mind, that approval was love, and all she wanted from him was to be loved.

Aislynn didn't have to think. She already knew that being his pet was the only path before her now. It was the only situation in which she had anyone's approval. Even if it was only one person's. So she did as she was told. She walked, stark naked, into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee. She apologized to her brother for waking him, and brought the cup back out. A clear act of full submission to Levi.

Ash didn't know much about the lifestyle she had just dove headfirst into. She was going to have to learn as she went.

Levi sat up, taking the cup of coffee from her "Kneel, pet" he says taking what she did as her answer. Taking a sip of the coffee, he looked down at her beautiful eyes and smiled. "Thank you for the coffee pet" he patted her head. Levi was in awe at the way this girl just submitted to him with not fight or hesitation whatsoever. This got him thinking, and he felt that he needed to ask some very important questions. "First off, what do you know about being submissive? Second, Why do you want to be my pet, someone you don't know? Third, Are you afraid of me?" The last question was hard for him to ask, no matter how much of an asshole he was, he didn't want her scared of him, nor he didn't want her submitting to him out of fear. 

Levi takes another sip of his coffee, as her half brother walks by with his own coffee, walking back up the stairs. "Keep your eyes on me as you speak" he commands her, making sure she doesn't pay any attention to any distractions. He wanted her full attention, and honest answers.

Ash followed the direction to kneel immediately. She could feel her cheeks hot with her embarrassment as the realization of the events of the last few minutes washed over her. Her entire life's trajectory changed in a matter of mere minutes. She didn't really know how to answer his questions, because she didn't really think before she did any of this. "You're welcome..."

"Not much." She began her answers, being sure to keep her eyes locked on his. "I know that they listen and relinquish control. But I've never been part of that community before." Her first answer was honest, with no omission. The next question was harder. She didn't really have an answer. She didn't feel like there were many other options after that morning, but something in her suspected that answer would displease him. She didn't want to lose the only chance she had for the approval of others. Finally, she decided to answer. "Because I crave your approval. And I don't know why I do, but it's true..." It wasn't a lie. She only left out the part where she felt like she had no other alternatives anymore.

The last answer was also easy, but she did worry about his reaction. Biting her lower lip, she confessed, "A little..."

Levi study her expressions, one answer at a time. As she seemed to hesitate with her second answer, he cocked his head in questioning. He was very curious to know what she wasn't saying to him. Her last answer though made him smile sweetly, cupping her chin in his hand "no need to fear me, I promise" he says in a soft reassuring voice. Levi ran his thumb over her flushed cheek, admiring her embarrassment. "One thing we need to get straight, you have the control. You will submit me at your own will. You will do the things I command of you at your own will. If I command something that pushes your limits further then your comfortable with, you tell me and we will sit and talk it through. I am happy you want my approval, but I want to know what the hesitation was about?" as he finishes his statement with a question, he grabs her hand and places the coffee mug into her hand. It wasn't empty, he just did not want to hold it any longer, so he decided she could hold it while she spoke. He sat back relaxing into the couch as she listened to her. 

Ash didn't want to answer him. She was terrified that being honest would ruin her only chance at having anyone care about her anymore. But what choice was there? As he ran his thumb over her cheek, she answered him honestly. "I don't know what happened last night. I don't know why you thought it was okay to force me to give you a blow job this morning. But what I do know is that as a result we got caught." She pointed towards the kitchen where her half-brother had been--probably still was. "I wasn't someone that people thought very highly of before. But now I will be the camp slut no matter what happens because of you." There were tears in her eyes, but also a note of resignation in her voice. "At least if I'm your pet, there's a chance that someone will care about me now."

She closed her eyes as he handed her the coffee mug. "And I hesitated, because I thought telling you all this would rip that chance away. And it's all I have left now..." She gripped the mug tightly, scared that the warmth of the beverage was the only warmth she would feel anymore. "Please don't discard me... I promise I'll do all you ask. I just want someone to care about me..." A tear ran down her cheek.

As he listens to her, realization hits him as to what he did, which wasn't normally something he did, but he was horny as hell when he woke up and he was only thinking with his cock. Levi maybe the camp asshole, but he never intended to put her in a situation that she felt she had no other choice. Levi leaned forward, taking the mug from her, he sit it down on the floor then lifted her up and sit her into his lap. "I am sorry, truly. But, I will care for you. You will be my pet, which means I may use your holes for my pleasure, but I will make sure you are well taken care of" he tries to reassure her. 

"Keep being an obedient Slut, and your life will be better than it ever has been. I have always wanted a pet, and a chance to have one, is exciting" he says with a huge smile on his face. He had heard rumors of her being a whore, but he didn't realize that being caught would affect her the way it did. "We will work through rules, later. Right now, I am still very horny. Turn around and lean over the couch, present your wet pussy for me Slut" he says commanding her.

Ash had truly been expecting to get kicked to the curb. She had already imagined what her downward spiral would look like and how it would end. She had been so certain that he would throw her away once he knew the truth. But he didn't. If she didn't know better, she would have thought he felt a need to take responsibility for her now.

Regardless of what was going on in his head, which she couldn't know, outwardly he appeared ready to do so anyway. He scooped her into his lap, and she nodded softly as he explained how her life would be now. She brought a hand up and wiped her tears away. She felt like an idiot for letting him see her cry. But who else is going to pick you up when you fall now? She reminded herself. He was all she had left now.

And so her life as his pet began. He gave a command, and Aislynn promptly followed. She crawled off his lap, flipped herself onto her hands and knees, and then moved herself so she leaned over the couch. Her pussy on display for him as she spread her legs wide. "Like this?" She asked, seeking his approval.

Levi stood up behind her, cupping his hand onto her pussy, rubbing his fingers against her clit "Yes, good girl" he answers. Making a few more passing over her clit he brought his hand back and smacked her pussy, giving her a small jolt of sting on her clit. "Rule number one, you will thank me anytime I spank/smack you" he says with a small smirk. Sinking two fingers into her soaked pussy, he uses his other hand to pull his throbbing cock out. As he finger fucks her pussy, he spits on her asshole, and rubs it around with the tip of his dick, lightly pushing the very tip in and out of her ass, testing her reaction. "Rule number two, you must ask to cum" he says as he hits her gspot, massaging it. Spitting on to her asshole again, he rubs the shaft of his cock through it, and teasingly pushes just very tip in and out again, making her asshole wet and start to loosen up. "Rule number three, you do not tell me to stop, you will use the word 'red' as your safe word if you need me to stop" pulling his fingers out, he shoves his cock into her wet pussy, getting her juices all over it, pulling out "stay relaxed" he says as he grabs her hips and starts to push his cock slowly into her ass, slowly going in and out working her asshole lose enough to fuck it. Just as he gets all the way into her ass, he holds himself there leans down and whispers into her ear "Rule number four, no other guy is allowed to touch you."

As Levi began to tease her, Aislynn felt herself relax. She had almost forgotten how rough earlier that morning was when he gave her a sharp reminder. As he smacked her pussy and told her the rule, she simultaneously let out a soft moan and responded "Thank you, sir!" They were still in the front room of her cabin. The sun was starting to poke up. She knew that at any moment her siblings might come in. But it didn't matter anymore. She was his now. And this was what he wanted.

His fingers entered her, and Ash let out another soft moan. It didn't take him long to get her to the point of near dripping. She felt something wet and cool hit her ass only seconds before she felt what she knew had to be his cock pressing at it. She blushed because she couldn't remember ever having her ass fucked before. But she was his now. If that's what he wanted, she wouldn't stop him. She tensed as the tip entered into her, but that was all. As he told her the second rule, she responded simply "Yes sir."

His fingers found her gspot, and Ash let out another audible moan. He was going slowly, but he was definitely pressing deeper into her ass too. She bites on her lower lip. It hurt, but she knew that it would fade over time. Sex had hurt at first too, but now it felt good. And his third rule was to give her a safe word. She had an exit if she wanted it. "Okay, I will say that if I need it." She confirmed.

Relief washed over her as he took his cock tip out of her ass and moved it into her pussy. But it was only momentary. He gave another command and soon his cock was in her ass once more. She let out another moan as he finally bottomed out into her. Her cheeks flushed as he told her his final rule. So he's possessive. For some reason, it was comforting to know that he didn't want to share her.

Levi moaned out as he started to move in and out of her ass, picking his speed up. He grabs her hair and burryes her face into the couch as she leans forward, using more of his body wait to pound her as, while his balls slapped her wet pussy. "Fuck, your ass is so tight. I love it!" as he continues to pound her ass, his free hand slides down to her cunt, and he starts to rub her clit one more. "You are mine. You are a filthy little fuck doll" he smirks, leaning down tilting her head up by her hair "repeat it! tell me what you and who owns you."

He can feel his cock throb, he was getting close to cuming. He starts to pull all the way out, and then ram back into her ass, jolting her forward burrying her head further into the couch. "fuck, yes" he says through gritted teeth. Holding back, he wanted to edge her and keep her soaking wet and wanting more. Levi decided for now he wasn't going to let her cum. He wanted her to be horny, soaking wet and ready for him. "Rule number five, you will only be allowed to cum once a week, on my choosing, and the rest of the week you will be edged anytime we play" he adds in another rule as he pounds her ass. He wanted to cum right when she was close to cumming, but her ass was so tight it was hard to hold back.

Aislynn's face got buried into the couch. At first she was fine with it, because it helped muffle her moans as he started to fuck her ass. It had hurt at the beginning, but just as she predicted it began to feel good before long. As Levi moved his hand to play with her, she started to associate what pain was left with the pleasure from her clit and it felt even better. Time went on though and she started struggling to breathe through the cushions. Thankfully, Levi pulled her up in that moment. "I'm your filthy little fuck doll, sir." Ash gasped.

He pushed her face back into the couch and started to pound into her ass. Ash was once more grateful for the sound dampening that the cushions were providing, because if not for them she was certain she would have woken the entire cabin. But she heard his fifth rule and wanted to cry. Only once? She knew that she would grow desperate being with him. The more he edged her, the more she would want to please him to earn her release. He's evil. She thought to herself, knowing all too well that she would find this brand of cruelty addicting after some time.

Hearing her say the words, he couldn't hold back, he shoved as far into her ass as he could get and released his load into her ass. "Fuck!" It felt so amazing, he came a lot, he held himself tight up against her to make sure it all goes into her nice ass. Once he came, he stopped rubbing her clean pulled away and sat down. "Get over here and clean my cock off Slut" he demands. "Clean it off good, keeping your eyes up at me, I will let you go to the bathroom to release all the cum. but don't let any come out tell then" he warns, smiling at her. 

Levi relaxed back into the couch while she cleaned him off. He ran his fingers through her hair, pulling it back out of her face. "You will have chances to earn more times to cum" he says with a smirk, looking into her eyes. "You look beautiful sucking my cock little girl."

Aislynn could feel his cock pumping his seed into her. She felt him leave her ass and she suddenly felt empty. It took a moment for her to figure out how to turn around and not lose any of his cum, per his command, but as she finally did she brought his cock into her mouth. She was embarrassed this time not because she was in public, but because she knew that his cock had just been in her ass. At his next command she brought her eyes to look at him. She eagerly sucked at him, keeping her ass in the air, begging for his approval with her eyes.

Relief swept over her as he assured her that she could earn more chances to cum. She could feel herself growing more eager in her efforts to please him as well with that. She hadn't realized she had been holding back before, but it became clear she had been. Her cheeks flushed as he complimented her, but she never let her eyes break from his. Ash pushed her mouth down onto his cock as far as she could get it to go, and sucked eagerly on him. Hoping she could earn her next round of praise, or even an extra release this week.

Levi tilted his head back, arch slightly as she eagerly cleaned him off, with knowing it was in her ass, he patted her head "Good job sweet girl, such a eager slut" he knew she wanted to cum, but he wasn't gonna let her earn a release that easily. 

Levi, grabbed her hair and held her down the next time she went down on her own. He held her there until she started to struggle. He loved watching her squirm, being choked on his cock. Once tears began to build in her eyes, he shoved her off him, to the floor "crawl on all four like a bitch, to the bathroom and go release my cum from your ass. Once your done, you crawl back out on all four, turn around so your cunt is facing me. You will get one minute to cum, if you can't cum well that's your fault" he gave her, her instructions, ans then laid out on the couch while he waiting for her.

Important Information

Terms of Use