bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Endless possibilities

Levi Jones

Ash spluttered and coughed as Levi finally released her from his cock after holding her down. Aislynn could feel herself, already shamefully wet for him and he wasn't even touching her. Part of her wondered how he was able to get to her so easily. She thought it was just his absolutely dominating presence. Aislynn didn't have any control there on her hands and knees in this moment, and she knew it. It was so strange how that absolute surrender to him was such an aphrodisiac to her, the girl who didn't trust anyone. But I trust him... Maybe it was because she had no other choice anymore. But she did.

As he commanded her to crawl on her hands and knees to the restroom, she did. It was embarrassing. She had to go down the hall, past several of her siblings' rooms. Thankfully nobody else had stirred yet. It was only a matter of time though. Aislynn eventually made it, however, and cleaned herself up before crawling back.

As she returned, she made sure that she turned herself so that her pussy faced him. "Sir... am I to touch myself? Or are you going to play with me for one minute? I... I just want to do it correctly." She said, biting her lip.

Levi sat forward when she returned, facing her pussy toward him, he smiled happily "Good girl" he says as he slaps her ass just for fun. Reaching down he stuck a finger into her pussy moving it around inside of her as she thought about her question. Smirking evilly he added a second fingers, keeping them still in her pussy "You will play with your clit, while you fuck my fingers as if it was my cock, got it Slut" he demands, slapping her as again a little harder this time. "Get to is whore, your minute starts now" He looks at his watch, smiling at how eager she is. He loved having a new play thing all for himself. 

As seconds ticked by, he turned his fingers so that when she came back on them, the would hit straight into her gspot. "If you don't cum, it'll be days before you get to" he says with a sinister tone. He hoped she didn't cum, he wanted to torture her as much as possible, he wanted her pussy to drip down her legs as she walked.  

"Thank you, sir." Aislynn whimpered as he smacked her ass. She let out a soft moan as he stuck his finger into her pussy. Then the second one entered and she could feel herself already desperate for more. Another slap, this time harder. "Ah! Thank you sir!" She yelped. It was loud enough that she knew she probably woke someone. She no longer cared. She was his.

Aislynn began to pump her hips down on his fingers. She reached a hand toward her clit as directed and began to furiously play with herself. She could feel her release building as the seconds ticked down. It was a race against the clock. Days? Please no! Ash desperately fucked his fingers, trying to finish before her minute was up. She could feel it building. She was so close!

Levi moaned at the site of his eager pet, fucking his fingers as if it was his cock. Looking at his watch he smirked "20 seconds left, you better hurry" he says smiling. Taking his fingers, from her and slapping her ass again. "Oops looks like you gotta finish without my help now pet" he says laughing as he leans back watching his pet desperately try to make herself cum. Smiling "10 seconds" he starts to count down, "9.....8.....7.......6......5......4......3.......2......1 Times up" he says smiling.

"Go clean yourself up and get you some clothes, no panties!" he orders as he gets up and walks to the kitchen to grab him some more coffee, grabbing her a cup as well. He walked back into the living room, and sits back down waiting for her come back. 

Ash let out a groan of desperation as he withdrew his fingers from her. How would she ever finish now? His hand smacked her and she yelped again "Thank you sir!". He began counting down and she teased herself as best she could. She was so close. It was right there! And then he said one...

She didn't make it. She could have cried she was so desperate for a release. She let out a frustrated whine as she followed the direction to go clean up.

In the shower she had the thought that she could get away with it. But she didn't. She was afraid of what would happen if he found out. What would he do when displeased? He wouldn't hurt her--not permanently anyway--she trusted. But she didn't know what he would do. So she quickly finished her shower before temptation overran her reason.

She strapped on her bra, a form fitting tank top, and a pleated skirt. For good measure she added her bracelets and did her make-up to complete the ensemble before returning to Levi.

When she walked back into the room he sat up in surprise, he was not expecting her to come out all done up. She looked beautiful and it made him feel even more excited to have her as his pet. "Don't you look beautiful, my pet" he pats the couch next to him, "sit" he says smiling at her. He hands her the cup of coffee "drink" he orders, after she was done, he placed his hand up her skirt to check and make sure she listened, not that he really thought she wouldn't. He teased her throbbing clit for a second and then pulled his hand out. "Lets go for a walk out by the lake and get some fresh air. we can discuss any concerns you have and what kinda stuff you would like, and what you don't like." he says smiling.

Levi, drank his coffee down and sighed being in pure bliss as he admired his pet.

Ash was pleased when he called her beautiful. Perhaps being a pet won't be so bad. She thought to herself. Beautiful wasn't something she had been called before. She took a seat next to him as he patted it, and began to drink the coffee he held out to her. It didn't really surprise her when he ran his hand up her skirt to check if she'd listened. But it didn't stop it from being embarrassing. She let out another soft moan as he teased her.

He suggested they go for a walk, so Aislynn finished her coffee and made her way to the door. The sun was just coming out from behind the hill, and the air was still very chilly. Ash wasn't exactly sure how to begin the conversation. Levi wanted to know about her concerns, likes, and dislikes. But all of this was new to her. She supposed she should start there. "This is new to me. I wasn't a virgin, but... I wasn't part of 'the community' either." Ash said honestly. "I haven't had much experience. I know that I crave your approval--really I crave anyone's approval." It was the most honest she had been with herself in a while. Despite actively doing things that earned disapproval, Ash just wanted someone to see past all that and like her for who she was. They didn't have to like everything she did, but if they could like her when she was bad, then of course they'd like her when she was good. "I... I don't know that I liked being embarrassed in front of my cabin... but... it... it was kind of... freeing?" She said honestly. It had been embarrassing--humiliating, in all honesty--but now that it was over, she knew she didn't have to worry about their approval. She would never have it. And that was a very freeing feeling. "I don't really have any concerns right now. But... could I tell you later if they come up?" Ash asked. It was all she could think of.

"I'm also not sure what I don't like. So... can I tell you if we try something and I don't?"

• Like 1

Levi followed her to the door, opening it as they stepped out. He hooked his arm around her waist, and started to walk toward the lake. A lot of things are running through his mind, he had never done anything that he has done this morning. He really did feel terrible for basically raping her mouth this morning, but part him did like it. Levi was in love with how obedient she was, he never had a girl follow orders so well, and then to want to be his pet. Maybe he didn't accidently put her into a position where she felt like she didn't have a choice, but he wanted to make sure at this point on moving forward, she did have a choice and she felt safe with him. As they walked Levi listened closely to everything she said, and let her finish before he commented on anything she mentioned. "First off it's ok that you don't know much, I will teach you along the way. Next, for now on the only approval you need to seek is mine no other person's approval matters." He states with a stern voice, wanting to make that clear. He pulled her in tighter to his side as he continued to speak.

"I will not put you in a situation like that again at your cabin. I can't promise that they won't ever see you doing something for again though" as he spoke, his tone was soft and sweet, with a hint of dominance. "When you have any concerns you may speak them freely. If you have a concern during play, you may use your safe word to stop the scene and we will sit down to discuss what happen. This also applies to trying new things and figuring out what you do and don't like, if you do not like it at all you will use 'Red' to stop the scene entirely, if you like it but I am going to hard or you have concern about it that we could address to make it better for you, you can call 'Yellow' meaning the scene won't stop but I will engage you to find out what needs to change to make it more pleasurable to you"  

Aislynn had long since realized that his approval would be the only one that mattered from here on out. She was, however, grateful to hear him state it so plainly. He would be the only one whose opinion mattered for the rest of her days. She felt an odd sense of comfort as he wrapped his arm around her while walking. She wrapped her arm around him as well, just for stability.

As Levi laid out that she had words she could use to address any concerns or dislikes, Ash felt more at ease with their arrangement. He wasn't going to break her in a way that would be permanent. Ash wanted to correct him though. "No... I mean... I... I didn't like it at first but now that it's over. It... it feels good to know that I don't have to worry about what they think of me. I'm not saying I want to do things in the cabin again. I'm just saying that... I didn't like it in the moment, it was humiliating, but now that it's over I don't hate it as much as I thought I did." She bit her lip and looked up at him. "I want you to push my limits like that. It... it feels good later."

Hearing her words, made Levi smile. He was happy that she actually wanted to be pushed, he laughed slightly at her admission to liking more than what she thought she would. "Well, I'm glad you ended up liking it, My little Slut" he said smiling. Once we got closer to the lake, he sat them down onto the ground looking out at the lake. "We can definitely push your limits, just make sure to utilize your safe words when you need to, don't be scared to use them. I really am sorry about this mornings outcome" he said softly, as he ran his fingers through her hair.

His cock was bulging out, he was hard all over again, just from looking at this beautiful girl that he has at his disposal. One thing Levi has always carried around with him, were a small pair of handcuffs. Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled them out "put your hands behind your back" he says softly, as he brings a cuff up to her wrist. "Remember your safe words" he firmly told her, cuffing her hands together behind her back.  "I am going to give you one more chance to come little girl" he says with a sinister smirk and tone in his voice. 

Like felt like a strong word, but she imagined that it was a word she might use one day. With his reassurances though, she really did feel safe to have her limits pushed with him. She also imagined it might invoke some kind of rush with her. "It's fine..." She said noncommittally and put her eyes on the ground. She didn't enjoy dwelling on the past, and the damage had been done anyway. Her reputation would never recover unless she stayed with him. If, by some miracle, he decided that this were to become something more than sex, there might be a chance that she could make an argument for 'people do crazy things when they are in love', but until then there wasn't much point in talking about this morning. She was his now and that was where they were at.

At his command, Ash placed her hands behind his back. "Red is stop immediately, I don't like this. Yellow is stop, let's talk about this." Ash confirmed that she knew her words as he told her to remember them. As he latched the first cuff around her wrist, she quirked an eyebrow. It had been a while since someone had used cuffs with her. This, however, she did know she liked.

They were in public once more, however, and Aislynn's cheeks flushed as she realized that. Sure the lake front was quiet for now, but for how long. But she was still desperate from earlier, and he was offering another chance at that sweet, sweet release she craved. "How do you want me to cum, sir?"

Levi smiles once he had her cuffed, he shifted and pulled his cock out "Get up here on my cock Slut" he demands, helping her onto him. "I want you to sit all the way done, take me all in, and grind on it" he commands. Once she is on him, he lets out a soft moan feeling his cock stretch her pussy. He looks into her eyes, as he leans in to kiss her lips, he grabs her hair holding it tight. Kissing her, he slips his tongue into her mouth and starts to play with tongue. He did this for a little before pull his tongue back, sucking her lip into his mouth biting her. His other hand slides up to her breast massaging it thru her bra and shirt. "Mmmm good girl" he moans, as she grinds against him. 

"The only way you can cum, is if you can cum from this, before I cum" he smirks "if I cum before you, then well I guess your out of luck again slut" he laughs, giving her an evil grin. "No bouncing, only grinding" he reminds her, as he leans his mouth to her neck and sucks her skin into his mouth biting and sucking on it, marking her.

Ash sunk herself down onto Levi's cock. She let out a soft moan as it slid into her. "Yes, sir." She began to start grinding her hips back and forth against him. She blushed as he kissed her. It was a welcome surprise. After her momentary surprise, she began to kiss him back in earnest. She let her tongue dance with his. She hadn't expected any form of affection from him. But she wouldn't turn it down now that it was here.

As he broke the kiss and told her that she needed to grind herself to her own climax, Aislynn bit her lip, "Mmmmm, yes sir." She began to moan as he nipped and sucked on her neck. She could feel the marks forming as he bit her neck. He's claiming me. She blushed bright red. She continued her pace, grinding against his cock, and between the friction and his attention to her neck, Aislynn could feel her release starting to build. Her pussy tensed around his cock as she grinded. "Please sir, can I cum?"

Levi pushed his hips up, pushing as far in as he can get, moaning against her neck, as he bite harder in responde. As the sun became brighter, he could hear people starting to stir, and gives Ash an evil grin. "No you may not cum, yet. You still need to make me cum, but if your ready to cum when I am, you may cum with me" he moves his hands down to her ass, and slaps her ass. Levi has never had a girl only grind on him, and he is falling in love with the feeling of it. His cock started throbbing, and pulsing inside of her. It felt so good he wanted to cum inside her pussy, he didn't want to have to pull out. "Where do you want my cum whore?" he questions her as he starts to get closer, he needed to know so as soon as she cums, he can pull out and cum himself. While he tries to concentrate and not cum just yet, he pulls her left boob out and bites her nipple. "Fuck, this feels amazing, such a good girl" he praises her. 

Levi grabbed her ass cheeks as a way to hold her down, trying to keep himself from yanking her off and just cumming without even knowing where. He has always been that way, he wanted to know where the girl wants it. He has always wanted to be able to cum in a girls pussy, but because he knows it's not the best idea, he always wants the girl to tell him where to cum, mostly just because he hopes that one day a girl won't care just like he doesn't and will tell him he can cum in her pussy.

Aislynn let out another moan as he bit harder on her neck. As if there were going to be any doubt who she belonged to after today, Levi marked her neck with reckless abandon. As he slapped her ass, Aislynn cries out "Thank you sir!" She continued to grind along his cock, trying to hold back her own release. "I... I... you can cum wherever you want, sir. I'm your toy." Aislynn bit her lip nervously. She didn't care where he came. She just wanted to be allowed to cum. "I... I need your cock to cum." The pink in her cheeks deepened at her confession.

She kept grinding along his shaft. Her pussy tensed around him. "Please sir... please... I need to cum."

The Storyteller

~~Data Loss Recap~~

Levi had Aislynn grind on his cock until he came inside her and only then allowed her that release. When they finished he took her back to the Aphrodite cabin where he made her pancakes and asked her about her non-sexual interests. To his dismay parties and alcohol were high on her list. Levi gave Aislynn rules that she was to ask permission to drink, and that partying should be done once in a while. When Aislynn attempted to change his mind, he confirmed that he was just trying to take care of her and look out for her best interests and future. Levi conceded that it was unreasonable for her to quit them altogether but that moderation was needed and punishment would ensue if she broke her rules. He did approve of her interest in gardening, however.

Ash then followed Levi to his room where he displayed his array of toys to her. He had her lay on the bed and demonstrated the flogger to her. With her ass up, skirt lifted to reveal it, Ash's ass turned a nice shade of pink before he gave his final, hard strike. Levi prompted Aislynn to decide whether she had enjoyed that and wished it to continue or if she was ready for the next toy. His cock was growing hard and he was ready for another round, but only after she tried one more toy.

While she did enjoy the flogging, the last hit was testing her limits of pain, so she gave him her answer to try the next toy, eagerly awaiting his cock once more...

Levi walked over to the closet and hung his flogger up, "Come here Slut" he orders, "I want you to pick out the next toy you want to try" he stretches his arm out gesturing toward all the different things. "Pick something you've heard of but have never used" he tells her. While he awaited her decision, he grabbed a few of his ropes and walking over the bed, tossing them on the bed, he went to his drawer and pulled out a training collar, it was a thick black leather with three rings on it. He placed it on the bed, and then sat down, undoing his rope getting it ready for what he wanted to do. "Once you have it picked out, I want you to come kneel before me, holding your hands out like a tray with the item on them." 

Ash stood herself up and walked over to the closet. She looked at the array of toys that he had there. There were many that she had either used in passing or heard of. There were a few still that she had not, and that piqued her curiosity. But after looking things over, Aislynn decided to grab the violet wand. The toy had been something she had heard about in passing. Small calculated shocks to the body that could cause intensified reactions and pain. Her command had been to choose something that she had heard of but never used, and this was something she had never been givent the chance. Levi wanted to be her first. There was something almost sweet about that thought.

As she grabbed the toy from the closet, Aislynn made her way to the floor before Levi. She held the wand up in both hands like a tray, just as she was instructed. There on her knees, she took stock of the situation. He had rope out, and what looked like a choker. No... A Collar. You're a pet. She reminded herself and blushed.

Levi smiled when Ash presented the toy in front of him just how she was told "Good girl" he praised her as he grabbed the wand from her. "You may put your hands down on your thighs palms face down" he tells her. Once her hands were down he grabbed the collar. A small smirk became apparent on his face, as she wrapped the collar around her neck and latched it shut. Levi sat back to admire Ash in the training collar for a moment, and then reached down cupping her chin "Beautiful! In case you didn't know, the collar I put on you is a training collar. As you become more experienced, and prove your submission, which you are doing a great job on already, but it has only been the first day. Once I feel you have earned it, I will give you a nice collar that you can wear everyday all day and it will look like a necklace" he smiles, taking his hand from her chin, he grabbed a piece of rope. 

Levi grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head up, he leaned down and kissed her before using her hair to pull her up from her knees and guide her onto the bed "position yourself, on your back, bring your legs up to your head, spread them, and hold your ankles. Don't move, while I tie you" he orders her.

Ash took the cue to place her hands on her thighs. Before long, Levi had grabbed the collar and placed it onto her neck. As he described it, she smiled softly. This was one of the things she had known about the lifestyle he led. Part of her was a little disappointed that the regular one would look more like a necklace. A collar would have fit her aesthetic fine enough. The term necklace was vague and had her imagining anything from a solitaire pendant to a choker. She hoped he'd be kind enough to at least make sure it was something that she would enjoy. "Understood, sir." She said, letting him know that she had understood the description.

Before long he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her once more. She let out a soft whimper at her hair being pulled again. She blushed as his lips pressed against hers, but she melted against him. As he gave her next directive, Ash laid herself on the bed and raised her ankles above her head, holding onto them per his directive. She bit her lip as she waited for him to get the rope out. It wasn't for any real reason, just a subconscious habit that she wasn't necessarily aware of.

Levi grabbed the rope and began to tie her wrist to her ankles. Once they were tied together, he than put a rope around each ankle, pulling them up to tie them to the bedpost. This brought her bare pussy up and wide open for his pleasure. Rubbing his hand across her pussy filling the juices building in anticipation, he smiled "Mmm sweet slut, already wet for me. Good girl" he said as he lifted the violet wand, he pressed it lightly against the back of her thigh, the setting was low to start out with. "I will slowly increase the setting, you tell me when it gets to be to much, or maybe you want it in a different area" he comments as he runs it from the back of her thigh down to her ass. Moving it to her, calf he turns the setting up just a little and runs it down her thigh to her ass again. 

Levi smirked, and before he turned it up even more, he took his free hand spreaded her pussy's lips, and touch her sensitive clit with the wand, quickly just letting it give her a small jolt. 

Ash's cheeks blushed deeper as he bound her ankles to her wrists. She felt incredibly exposed in that moment. His hand rubbed across her pussy and she let out a soft sigh of bliss from the touch. Before long the wand was pressed against her. It didn't feel like much at first, almost like a vibration rather than a shock. She supposed that was normal--after all tens units operated on the same principle and that was how they worked. But as he dragged it across her leg, she could feel just the tiniest prickle. "Mmmmmm..."

Then he turned it up and moved it to her clit and she let out a soft whimper "Ah!" It didn't hurt, not really. The response was involuntary.

Levi was lost in the moment, he was so happy to finally have a pet that he can tie up and use as his own little toy. He also realized that he kind of liked the feeling of caring for someone else. Levi smirked when she let out a soft whimper "Does that feel good slut?" he says has he taps it to her clit again, wanting to hear her whimper again. He slides two fingers into her wet pussy, slowly he moves them in and out while curling his fingertips so that they hit her gspot as he moved in and out. As he does he flips the wand up another notch, he presses lightly against her calf and slowly dragged it down her calf to her tight and back to her pussy, smirking he stops his fingertips right on her gspots and begins to massage it. As that starts to get Ash into a good build, he immediately stops, simultaneously pressing the wand with a slightly higher setting (should give a nice little shock) onto her clit, but he doesn't just tap her clit he presses it down and holds if for just a moment. Pulling his fingers out he slides them into his mouth and lets out a small moan tasting her pussy. 

"Y...y...yes Master." Aislynn whimpered once more as he shocked her clit again. His fingers entered her and the wand moved, and Aislynn began to let out soft moans. Levi knew exactly what he was doing, and she was starting to believe that she had gotten in way over her head. But it was too late now, she had committed to things. The shocks down along her calves kept her awareness centered on her lower body as he continued to tease her g-spot. Aislynn felt her release building. Just as she was sure she was going to cum, he stopped. And instantly she felt the wand's sting on her clit once more and she let out another, much louder, scream. He held it there and Ash felt her lower body responding out of her own control. She writhed beneath the wand. "Master!" She cried out, begging with her eyes for mercy.

Levi pulled the wand away and licked his lips as he watched her squirm as she let out a scream. "Good girl" he says with a soft growl, now that she was worked up, nice and wet, Levi pulled his cock out, pushing the tip of his cock into her clit and rubbing it hard. "So wet, are you ready for this cock?" he questioned her, as she slide the tip down toward the opening, teasing slipping the tip of his cock in and out. Moaning out himself, as it not only was a tease to her, but a tease to him as well. Biting his lip, he grabbed the outside of her thighs tightly and rammed his cock deep inside of her pussy. "Fuck! Your tight" he says through gritted teeth, as he pumps in and out slowly.

Levi turned the violet wand down to low, so he would just barely shock her clit, feeling more like a tickle of some sort. He places it down on to her clit and started to rub her clit with it. "Your not allowed to cum, without my permission" he says in a tone dripping with desire.

Important Information

Terms of Use