bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Happy Birthday Lilythe!

Lilythe Rayne

Killian was a man who was alway ready for a fight, maybe it was his pent up anger from just the unfair life he had been given. I mean he could take it out on monsters which he did from time to time but I mean when the opportunity came he put himself up for the fight. Looking to Azrael he watched his friend say he had no trouble from his side of things "Welll the trouble doesn't have to come from you" he said raising an eyebrow with a nod. But soon enough Shadow was right beside him "Oh isn't it the infamous Shadow back at camp. How ya been lad?" He was truly curious as the man had been away and then just shows up. I mean not to say he might have wanted to just come back but he did burn a lot of bridges once the whole break up thing happened. 

But he then watched as the birthday girl joined them "Ohhhh that is good and it is just beginning my friend. We will party the night away if I have any say in it at all" he laughed with a look of excitement. Seeing they were all going to take shots the look on the man's face was one of in his element. Taking the shot that Azrael gave him he waited for the toast. "TOOOO LILYTHE" he said before smacking the bar then downing the shot. But just then he heard a voice he hadn't in a while. "Ohhh my stars is that my older sister Vi?????"  he said turning with the biggest grin. 

"Bartender's choice, Azzy." Lilythe grinned impishly at Azrael, leaning over the bar. "But I do wonder... have you ever made a Tootsie Roll Shot?" The drink was an absolute marvel. The combination of ingredients sounded disgusting when someone said it out loud. Kaluah and Orange Juice in equal parts. However, when mixed appropriately, the two together tasted and smelled like a tootsie roll. It was the strangest thing. Lilythe had discovered it on one of her many trips out into the world. She might have to ask for one later if he had.

A smile played across Lilythe's face as Shadow complimented her. Though she blushed deep red when he said that Azrael should consider himself lucky. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that. They weren't officially dating. They had gone on a few dates at this point, sure. But she also knew she had unresolved feelings for Shadow too. "I'm just happy my favorite boys are here." She said trying to gloss over what he said.

Azrael began his toast, and Lilythe couldn't help but blush again as all the attention turned to her. "To friends!" She said as she raised her glass, snuffed the flame, and slammed the shot down. Just in time for someone to take their hands and cover her eyes.

There was no doubt in Lilythe's mind who those hands belonged to. The only thing she wondered was how. It had been ages since Lilythe had seen Vienna, her best friend. She could already feel tears in her eyes as she pulled the woman's hands from her eyes and spun around. "Vee! I can't believe you're here!" She threw her hands around the child of Dionysus and squeezed tightly. "When did you get back? How long are you here for?" For a moment, she forgot about anyone else in that room.

She wasn't the only one who was happy to see Vienna. But she could guarantee that nobody was happier than her. Everyone's home... She thought to herself.

Willow felt her cheeks flush as Killian invited her to sit next to him. Despite how nervous he made her feel when he gave her attention like this, she couldn't help herself. She didn't want to upset him, so she nodded and obliged. Slowly she moved across the room and took the chair next to Killian on the opposite side from Lilythe.

Azrael poured a round of shots in honor of Lilythe's birthday, and Willow politely grabbed one. She didn't tend to drink too heavily very often, but she felt like it would be in poor taste not to drink to her honor at the very least. Willow picked up the shot glass and snuffed the flame, then quickly swallowed the contents. Looking over at Killian she smiled softly. "You know I don't drink much, right?" She chuckled nervously.

However the biggest surprise was yet to come when Killian's older sister, Vienna turned up. It had been several years, and nobody seemed to have been expecting her. Nobody, that is, except Azrael it seemed. Willow smiled, thinking she might know exactly where he had disappeared off to during his last excursion.

• Like 1

Shadow smirked at Killian's comment, "I'm doing good, how you been?" he questions the guy. Shadow couldn't believe that everyone was back together in one room, it was great. Shadow did slightly miss the friendships he had, and maybe someday he could mend those, but for now his focus was solely on Lilythe. Vi coming back was even more of a shocker, all he could hope for, was that she was only staying for Lilythe's birthday party. Watching how happy Lilythe was to see her, made Shadow groan. Of course he wanted to be happy, but happy with him. Not Vi, who he partly blames for him and Lilythe's break up. 

After downing the shot, he put on a smile "Vi your back!" he exclaims "How have you been?" he questions, trying to sound as genuine as possible. If he was going to get on anyones good side, it had to be Vi since she was back. Convincing her that he has changed, will convince Lilythe.

• Like 1

Azrael keeps quiet as Vee makes her big entrance, sorting drinks and letting the others talk as he puts out the weird fruit juice and liquor combo shots that Lilythe had suggested. His quiet smile as he put out the coupe of shots on the counter and looked over to Vienna.

She had been another part that he hadn't realized how much he had missed until she had made it back, all the times they had grown up running around the camp, looking at the older campers and realizing how they had somehow survived to adulthood - a distinct change form what was expected back in the days they had all arrived here.
He thought back to the number of times he had just about managed to track Vienna down to confide in or just check she was keeping on surviving the party life back in New Rome, he hoped she could find a place here - would probably be good for her. but that was for another time - tonight was a party.

Azrael stayed behind the bar smiling, then he waited for the barrage of questions to die down before checking in - "Whats your drink of choice tonight then Vee?"

• Like 1

Waiting to see what would happen between Shadow and Azrael. He knew there was bad blood there, but he knew that Lilythe was there which might make both parties behave. Facing Shadow, he began to answer the question he was asked "Quite good Mate, just got back from new rome where I was learning more about making my own brew to start my business of sort." He said as he studied the man he was talking to. "What has the great Shadow been up to lately?" He found himself curiously asking as the man disappeared after the breakup. 

Killian's heart began to race as he saw the nod from Willow as she crossed the room towards him. He would have Lilythe on one side and Willow on the other. As they all took a shot to Lilythe's birthday. He watched as Willow began to speak to him. "I, I do know that" he said with a smirk. "And you do know I drink a lot so I can make up for what you don't want if you like" he said in a joking manner.  Giving her a wink he looked to Azrael "Ummmm another green drink my friend, what would you want willow?" 

Shadow looked over at Azrael with a smile "another shot, my good Sir" he laughs pushing his empty shot glass toward him. Turning back toward Killian, he smirked when he said he was learning a brew for his own business. "I would like to try your new brew, when you get it up and going!" Shadow thought for a minute with the question, he really didn't do much of anything when he left, and now that he is back, his mind is only on one thing, of course he can't talk about that though. Giving the guy a grin he began to speak "Well I mainly went home to find myself, I know I messed up pretty bad with a Lilythe, and I wanted to make amends. Other then that, nothing as exciting as you." Shadow wasn't sure what else to say to the guy, he did like him, he was a fun guy to be around but he had sat down between him and Lilythe which made it hard for Shadow to keep an eye on Lilythe.

• Like 1

A wry smile broke out across Vienna's face. It seemed her grand entrance had been a perfect success! "Oh darling!" she giggled. "You didn't really think I'd miss my best friend's birthday, did you?" She eagerly returned the hug. Vi had missed this. The cheerful atmosphere, the room full of friends... it was almost like they were back in the good old days. New Rome was cool and all, but nothing compared to the true connections she'd made here in her Camp Half-Blood days. Vi wasn't one for showing her real emotions, having long ago taken to masking any real expressions in a haze of booze and empty cheers. But with Lilythe it was different. "It's really good to see you." She spoke in a slightly softer, more realistic tone for just a moment. Then immediately returned to her boisterous self. "I missed you like crazy, girl!"

She chatted for a bit with various guests. Faces old and new were perking up to examine the new arrival. As they very well should. Even when she wasn't clad in skin-tight leather, Vienna Pimm never failed to attract attention. Of course, there was one question that was always able to get her attention... and somebody happened to ask it. 

"Whats your drink of choice tonight then Vee?"

"Azzyyyyy!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around another of her old friends. "My dear boy, I thought you'd never ask!" As she slid up to the bar to examine the liqueur selection, another familiar voice chimed in. Shadow. She gave him a cheerful smile, though there was a certain wariness behind her eyes. Ever since the breakup, their relationship had been a bit strained. There had been a time when all of them were friends, and she knew Lilythe was still close to Shadow even after all that had happened. But Vi had gone through far to much to cling optimistically to distant memories. She'd like to believe he was different now but... that remained to be seen. In the meantime, she'd have to keep an eye out for Lil's sake. "Shadow! Good to see you. I've been well enough I suppose." She sat beside him, motioning toward the empty glass. "Make it two, Az. Hell, make it four!" She motioned for Lilythe to come join the little friend circle as she waited on Azrael to pour the drinks. "I've got to know how my boys have been getting along. But first, let's all make a toast together. To old friends - " She beamed at the group, but did not look Shadow directly in the eyes. "And new memories!"

• Like 1

Lilythe hadn't felt this happy in years. The gang's all here. James, Azzy, Vee, and Shadow... She wiped the tears from her eyes and beamed across the bar at Azrael. "Azzy, Sex on the Beach?" She said with a wink and a pause just long enough to ensure the innuendo had sunk in. "To drink, I mean. You can make one, right?" She bit her lip and looked across the bar at him. He did this. Lilythe didn't have any proof, not yet, but the only one who could have pulled it off was Azrael or James, and if James had done it he would have told her. Lilythe was fairly certain that Azrael had arranged for it, and she was ever so grateful.

Turning back to Vienna, Lilythe smiled softly "You didn't answer my question. How long are you in town for?" She was going to have to rearrange the schedule to make sure she crammed in as much time with Vee as possible before she left. Unless she's home for good. She dared allow herself to hope.

Lilythe turned to Shadow with a gentle smile. "The past is in the past, all is forgiven. Promise." Her smile was sincere. She really had forgiven him. After all, she still believed he was a good person at heart and that his jealousy had just gotten the better of him. She hoped that one day he would learn to forgive himself and move on.

Shadow smirks at Vi's comment about 'her boys'. He couldn't believe this was happening, he liked the friends he had made, but at this point he was only back here for Lilythe and that was it. "Well it's great to see you back at camp, I know you showing up made Lilythe's night" he says with a smile as his eyes fall on Lilythe as she joins the group. Watching the way she looked at Azrael, the cute little nickname for him was making Shadows blood boil. But the icing on the top was when she asked for a 'sex on the beach' flirting with that 'man', right in front of him. 

Trying to take some breaths and calm down, his breathing slows when he hears Lilythe say she forgives him. His eyes went soft as he smiled at her. Knowing she forgives him, gives him even more confidence that he will be able to get her back with him, and a way from 'him'. "Thank you, I appreciate that, it means alot coming from you" he says as he eyes Vi, giving her a small smile, "So are you staying for good??" he repeats Lilythe's question, trying to help get an answer out of her. His mind racing...please for the love of god say no! he repeats in his head.

Azrael had been keeping mostly quiet - this night was for Lilythe and he didn't want to stir up any troubles that would take away from her and Vienna catching back up and the rest of the celebrations.

As Killian started to discuss the plan for a still Azrael took the time to have a quiet word "Let me know if you scout out a good place or if we need to build a secure area onto the back of Cabin twelve. Happy to help make sure its pretty secure - though you might need to watch out for those pesky Hermes kids getting into it." with a half amused glance towards where Lilythe was sitting at the bar. "plus you know, also partial to testing the first batch" he said with a grin.

He took the time to mix and pass out a few drinks while leaving a few on the bar having heard the suggestions. He had mixed up a few of the strange tootsie Roll concoction shots that Lilythe had came up with having found some Orange juice as well as pulling together another Green Monster for Killian and took the time to pull together a bit of a more leisurely drink for Willow - an iced red drink with a slice of strawberry on the lip of the glass. As he pushed the Strawberry Daiquiri in front of Willow  "Local Produce and easy to drink, though I would take your time with it."

As he made each of the drinks he made a second measure of them, easy enough to double up on and left them out for Vee, he knew she could handle her drink about as well as Killian, both enough to drink him under the table from experience.

As Vee took the time to make her toast plans Azrael grabbed some fresh shot glasses to line up, let Vee point out a bottle of her choice and then poured the measures for the crowd, a quick solution for a heartfelt toast that he was happy to join in on. 

As for Lilythe's drink he was careful to limit how big a grin showed at the mention of a sex on the beach "I can make your night... with that drink" He took his time as he poured the contents in, schnapps, vodka and then the Orange he still had out from the shots. He poured out the two drinks, taking a couple of umbrellas and some orange slices to decorate them and then slid them to Lil and Vee..

• Like 1

Willow smiled gently as she nervously perched herself on the stool next to Killian. He asked her what she wanted to drink, but Willow had no idea. She sort of shrugged, but just as she was about to speak to tell him that she had no idea, Azrael came to her rescue by placing a Strawberry Daiquiri in front of her. "Thanks." She said, blushing softly and taking her first sip.

Everyone knew that Azrael was Lilythe's, or he should be anyway. Those two were meant to be together. That didn't stop him from being handsome to look at though. Willow was shy enough, but between Killian and Azrael she couldn't look up from her drink until she had drank more than half of it. She completely ignored Azrael's advice to drink it slowly. It was too delicious and tasted like a strawberry smoothie. How could this be dangerous? "Killian... Why did you call me over?" She said as she lifted her head, tilting it to the side. She pulled the straw back to her lips and continued to drink it down, finishing it before too long.

• Like 1

"Of course mate" he said tilting his head to Shadow. He had learned a lot while off at New Rome but he needed to start his own bit of fun here and maybe expand it to the world. But listening to him talk about what he was up to now peaked his interest. Was it a coincidence that both boys were back that wanted Lilythe so much? He felt like fate was not a good thing when it came to this whole thing. But this was taken from his mind when Willow sat next to him. He was trying his best to put himself around her when he could which seems to have made her suspicious. Happy to have gotten another drink from Azrael "Thanks mate" he said nodding to him while looking at the drink made her. 

Trying to think of something to say to Willow, he missed her sucking down her drink or maybe he would have stopped her. Why was it so hard to talk to her? It hadn't been that hard for any other girl he had ever been with. "Ohhh you mean me" he pointed to himself as he cleared his throat "I ummmm I" he was at a loss of words but then formed some coherent ones "I just thought you would want to be over here with your friends, plus it is nice having you around" he finished said with a smile.  But that was when he looked down to the cup that she had "Great Scott, Willow you might want to drink that a wee bit slower." Maybe if it had been any other girl he would have just let them have fun but with her not drinking a lot. He did want to make sure she was not going to hurt herself! 

The newbie gulped down about half a cocktail against several warnings. "Aw, let her have fun!" She chuckled. As far as Vi was concerned, the drunker everyone was, the better. Her convenient ability to never have a hangover made it more difficult for her to remember that such actions could have dire consequences. Besides, she liked drunk people. They were more free. More honest. Speaking of...

Sex on the beach, eh?  I see what's happening here.

Vienna had known these people for years, and ditzy as she was at times, she certainly wasn't stupid. Her wry smile quickly transformed into a full-on grin. Good for you, Lil! Azrael was quite the catch, and she couldn't have been happier to see those two paired up. If anyone deserved a fairy tale romance it was her best friend.

Of course, the was the issue of him. Vi still didn't trust Shadow. Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit bad for him. Everything else aside, watching your ex and your buddy flirt openly in front of you had to suck. Lilythe was the sweetest, most wonderful person in the world. But at times she could be a little oblivious. There was no doubt that she genuinely considered Shadow a friend now and wanted them all to get along together. She'd absolutely never do anything to hurt the man on purpose. But there was indeed a pang of sympathy to be had for the ex-lover scorned. As Vienna turned to study Shadow, she registered his question.

How long did she plan on staying here? To be frank, she hadn't really though about it. Vi was in an odd stage at the moment. She didn't really have anything to do here, but there was nothing pressing to return to in New Rome either. Heck, this whole Azzy/Lil/Shadow drama was more interesting than anything going on back there. And she couldn't shake the feeling that this fairy tale romance was gonna need a bit of Vienna-brand grease in the wheel eventually. That settled it, she supposed. "Oh, I don't know." She shrugged. "I guess I can grace you all with my presence for now. Besides, this place is desperately in need of some style!" She smiled warmly at Lilythe and waved her tail. She hadn't intended to match costumes with her bff, but it seemed that fate had once more brought them together. "I mean one cat's enough, especially when she's as hot as you Lil. But two's better than one if you ask me!"

Lilythe's cheeks flushed bright red as Azrael replied. Taking the drink she sipped on it, turning her attention back to Vienna, who was now comparing their costumes. "Stay as long as you want. I'm just so happy you're here!" This was the absolute best present she could have ever been given. "I've got the gang all back together again." She said with a bright smile.

Lilythe hadn't noticed the rage that lurked beneath Shadow's eyes as she flirted with Azrael right in front of him. It hadn't even occurred to her how upsetting it might have been for him. She was too caught up in the rush she'd felt from her best friend returning home. "I meant it Shadow. Really." She smiled politely at him and squeezed his hand.

Leaving her drink on the counter, half drank, Lilythe stood up. "Vee, watch my drink!" She reached her free arm across the bar, and said. "Azzy, I want a dance."

"Yes, you." Willow said with a small giggle. "I said your name." Willow did not drink at all, and that daiquiri was going straight to her head. Looking over at Killian she listened as he answered her question. His response only served to confuse her, however. Me? Nice to have around? She felt like she was running into him all around camp, and had no idea how he hadn't gotten bored of her presence yet. "You say that to all the girls, don't you." She said with a playful tone. He was a notorious flirt after all.

"Slow down? I don't even taste the alcohol. I'm sure it's not that strong." Willow said confidently. Looking over at Azrael she added. "Can I have another?"

• Like 1

Shadow listened close to everything going on around him. He knew he needed to keep his mouth shut, but seeing them flirt like that, just made his blood boil and he had to try to keep it all in. Shadow was in his head just trying to keep himself calm, and letting his mind wander on other stuff, when he felt her hand squeeze his. The feel of her hand on his jerked him out of his head, and a smile came across his face for just a moment, but before he could react she was up and grabbing at Azzy.

YUCK! he thought to himself, as the smile disappeared. Of course she would ask him to dance, why would she. Trying to let it go, he turned his attention to Vi, who was watching him. Giving her a bit of a smirk, he was at a lost of words. What was he supposed to say, your not welcome here, his mind shouted at him. He was not happy that it seemed she planned to stay for awhile. 

Azrael smiled over to Shadow, he was under specific instructions on what he could or couldn't do so perhaps trying to be the better man was an option.. "Take over barman duties for me, will you?" He said nodding to Willow and her empty glass as he laid the cleaning towel aside emptied his shot and came around the bar to take Lilythe's hand, his 'death outfit' robes flowing with the white mask up on top of his head.

"You should be careful, curiosity killed the cat" he said with a huge grin as he pulled her into the centre of the roo he was waiting to see what kind of song would come next and hoping for his own share of James luck to have rubbed off on him and it would be something slow and close. But whatever it was he was savouring the moment and his chance to dance with Lilythe.

Shadow shoot a look at Azrael a look, "Uh, sure" he said with a fake smile across his face, as he watched the man grab his girls hand and lead her to the dance floor. Mumbling to himself, he walked behind the bar and looked at the girl "What kinda drink did you have?" he questioned her, grabbing the empty glass from her. Waiting for her to reply he stared behind her watching the two start to dance. His mind was racing, he wanted to dance with Lilythe, and he sure didn't want to watch her with another man. She was his, no one else, as his mind raced with those words, calling her his, even though she isn't as of right now anyways, just made his blood boil. Finding some bourbon behind the bar, he picked up a shot glass, poured him the shot, and swung it down. Hoping he could wash the thoughts away and not loose control. He needed to keep his calm, even though all he wanted to do walk up and take Lilythe from Azzy. 

• Like 1

Azrael left to go dance with Lilythe without refilling her glass. Willow frowned slightly, wondering if he was in on things with Killian, depriving her of her next beverage. But she smiled as he passed the bartender duties on to the next person. Willow beamed over at Shadow as he asked what she had been drinking. "It was a Strawberry daiquiri." Willow looked back over at Killian and blushed. "You keep showing up..." She chewed on her lip nervously, and looked into his eyes. "I... I didn't think you even noticed me before, but now you're everywhere."

Willow's cheeks flushed. She was just tipsy enough to have lost the filter when she was speaking, but not so tipsy yet that she didn't realize what she was saying. "I'm sorry, that sounded like a complaint. I... I just meant that... I'm seeing so much more of you, and it seems like we get along well. I... I hope we can really be friends." She offered him a soft smile.

• Like 1

As the music slowed down, Lilythe let Azrael pull her onto the dance floor. Wrapping her arms around him, she swayed gently to the music. She blushed as she glanced up at him."It was you." She finally said after a few moments in the music. "You brought her back." It wasn't a question. Azrael was the only one who had the knowledge of how much it would mean to Lilythe, the motivation to achieve it, and the ability to make it happen.

Lilythe continued to dance with him and looked up at him. "I just can't believe you did that! It's the best present anyone's ever gotten me." Unable to control her emotions, Lilythe leaned up and kissed him, right in front of everyone.

Azrael had no problem pulling Lilythe up and into the middle of the rec room.. the rest of the room vanished from his vision, only the two of them swaying together to the music. As she spoke quietly into the music he replied "No one leads Vee anywhere, but I will admit to a small suggestion to catch up with her bestie.." he smiled down at her, enjoying the music and getting to hold her in his arms.

He was almost as surprised as the rest of the room when she leaned in and kissed him, he took a moment before his light hold tightened around her, supporting her as he returned the kiss. He could only hope that this one kiss, this moment would never end...

Killian was feeling a bit confused as how to even begin with this situation. He had been having feelings for Willow he had never had before so it was in a whole new ball game he did not know how to even handle! "I mean" he said stumbling over his words "I don't say that about ALLL girls" he said taking a drink as he did not know what else to do. He did have a bad reputation and now it was coming to kick him in the butt. When the one girl he was starting to truly care about did not even take his kindness well as she was truly suspicious. But as he tried to get her to slow down as she had never been one a drinker or two knowledge of how it can go badly wrong. 

"That makes it even more dangerous" he said trying to get her to see reason which was not going all too well. Looking at Azrael he looked at his friend hoping he would either cut the alcohol or even make it a wee bit lighter on the alcohol side. But the man was quick to talk Lilythe out on the dance floor leaving Shadow to deal with the request. This was not good, not good at all!!! "Well maybe your the one showing up" he said joking with her back. "I mean they say once you notice someone or something it ends up being everywhere like a car" he said knowing in fact that wasn't true...he was showing up more. Looking for her and asking to be around her more. "Oh friends yeah that would be nice" he said feeling his insides hurting a little. He wanted to be more than friends but maybe he would get her to see that over time. 

Shadow wasn't paying much attention to Willow or Killian, he could hardly keep his eyes off Lilythe and Azrael to make the stupid drink that he got shoved to do, just so he could take Lilythe onto the dance floor. Finishing the drink, he walked toward the two at the bar, about to hand Willow her drink, when he sees Lilythe kiss Azrael. Shadow became livid, he thought he could handle and keep his cool being around her and Azrael, but he didn't expect her to kiss him. The glass Shadow was holding shatters in his hand making a loud cracking sound, and then a pain shoots threw Shadows hand, snapping him out of the anger. He looks down at his hand, glass everywhere, blood dripping from his hand "Shit" he says under his breath and rushes over to the sink, turning the water on to wash his hand off. His mind immediately scanning the room to see if anyone noticed over the music, he was sure Willow or Killian might have noticed so he racked his brain trying to come up with an answer to why he would of broke the glass. 

Shadow's heart was racing, all he could see was red, and trying to calm himself was hard. Taking long sharp breaths as he washede his hands. Drying them, he threw another drink together and set it down by Willow, then grabbed a broom and dust pan to clean up the mess, keeping his face down at the ground, hoping he doesn't get questioned. 

Azrael drink kept dancing, some noise from over by the bar but the big house was full of well armed demigods if it was trouble and enough sensible heads if it was anything else. He looked down into Lilythe's eyes, ignoring all of his training and just enjoying having her in his arms, still mentally overjoyed at such a public display of affection.

Important Information

Terms of Use