bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Happy Birthday Lilythe!

Lilythe Rayne

Lilythe was lost in the moment with Azrael when all of a sudden she heard glass shattering. Immediately she stopped where she was at, and turned. Her mind raced with all the possible things that it could have been. All at once she was flooded with relief as she realized that it had only been a glass, and concern for Shadow who seemed to have injured himself slowly began to creep in. "We'll have to finish another time, Azzy." She smiled and winked at him. A promise that she would find a way to make it up to him, just how big of a gift she had been given.

Walking over to Shadow she sighed. "All these years, and I still find you getting yourself injured." She was grateful that he had started rinsing the wound. It wasn't too deep, but it was definitely going to need some medical attention. Unfortunately, Willow seemed to be a bit too inebriated to help. And Lilythe couldn't see Larissa at the moment, and assumed her and James were still dancing somewhere in the house as the party had spread through the rooms. "We shouldn't have let you bartend after drinking. You gripped it too hard." Lilythe said, assuming that the alcohol had been to blame. Taking his free hand, she called out "Party's over guys! I've got to go fix him up. And I'd rather end the night with only minor injuries. Head on back to your cabins!" and began to lead him towards the stairs. All the nectar and ambrosia was kept upstairs, and Lilythe wasn't about to let him get blood all over everything trying to find it. "Thank you all for coming!"

Shadow was trying to clean up all the glass on the floor when Lilythe came over, looking up at her he couldn't help but smile. He was surprised that she stopped her dance with him but he was grateful nonetheless, especially when she blamed the alcohol for his mishap. "Ya, it probably wasn't the best idea" he chuckled "but I didn't mind helping out, so you could go dance" he lied. As she took his hand in hers he could feel his heart race, remembering their past wishing she was still his. She will be soon enough, he though pushing old memories to the side. 

Lilythe lead him over to the stairs as she announced that the party was officially over. A small ping of guilt poked through, since it feels like it was his fault for hitting himself that she was ending her party, but that subsided quickly as he was also happy that because of him, she wasn't dancing with him anymore. "You are so caring Lilythe, I've always liked that about you" he said as he looked into her eyes, with a smile.

Important Information

Terms of Use