bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Shadow Moore

Slowly Shadow has been feeding Lilythe small little lies here and there about Azrael, along with feeding in on her feelings she still has for himself. Shadow wasn't the most patient guys but he was trying his best, he knew he couldn't rush this. Since he knew he could fully have her under his control just yet, he wanted to at least get her into his bed and show her a good time. Mixed with the pleasures, the implanted thoughts, and being able to sneak in a few more during, will help start to push things over the edge. Shadow wanted to so badly hold her in his arms as his once again. He finally was able to play on some small feelings of desire for Azrael and turn them into desires for him, which is how he convinced Lilythe to come to his cabin tonight. 

Shadow took a nice long shower, getting himself all cleaned up and shaved. He then picked out a nice black button up, and paired it with his ripped jeans. He buttoned just a few of the bottom buttons, so that his chest was exposed. Once he was satisfied with how he looked, he grabbed the rose pedals he had bought, and scattered them onto his bed. He wanted to make tonight special, he didn't trust real candles when there was fun to be had, so he just a few of the fake ones, and figured he might use the mist to make a few more later if need be. Looking at the time, he ran to the bathroom and started to bathtub. First step in seducing his love was a nice warm bubble bath.

Tag @ Lilythe RaynePegasus.png

Just over a month had passed since her birthday party. Shadow had managed to keep it civil with Azrael during the party, and Lilythe had honestly been impressed. She thought that it would be impossible for the two of them to get along. Especially after things seemed to come to a head again at the capture the flag event. But Shadow really seemed to be serious about turning over a new leaf this time, and Lilythe was finding herself more relaxed around him again. Things were starting to remind her of how they had been before he turned into a possessive jerk. He was acting more like the guy she had fallen for in the first place. It definitely created a bit of confusion in Lilythe, who had been moving on. But now she found herself looking back.

Shadow had invited her over to spend time with him, and since the two of them were being friendly she knew she really shouldn't refuse. After all, just because last time they were alone they had kissed didn't mean that they couldn't ever be alone again ever, did it? The kiss at the boathouse was just a slip. It won't happen again. She reminded herself. Both of you were still healing from the break-up. You've had more time now. She coaxed herself.

She made her way over to his cabin after she finished her lessons for the day. Lilythe had a light layer of dirt and sweat from the scouting lessons she had given the Apollo and Hermes cabins today. But it wasn't anything new, and Shadow was just a friend now, right? There was no reason to get dressed up. As she arrived, Lilythe knocked on the cabin door. "Shadow?"

The bath had just got done, when he heard the knock on the door, and her sweet voice say his name. Coming out of the bathroom, he opened up his door smiling from ear to ear, looking her up and down, he didn't care what she looked like, she was always the most beautiful girl he ever knew. "Good evening Beautiful. Come in, I drew you a nice warm bath to help you relax after your long day" he says as he takes her hand to lead her toward the bathroom. "The water just finished filling up, so you are just in time." 

Shadow had dimmed the lights, so that the nice cozy glow of the flickering fake candles would help the atmosphere feel more cozy and welcoming. In his head this was perfect, but he wasn't sure exactly how she was going to react with only wanting to be friends. He was slightly nervous how this night was going to go, he thought about the slip at the boathouse, which made him sigh happily, as they walked back. Once to the bathroom, "I made your bath just the way you use to like them, and if you don't mind I would love to pamper you for just one night" he said with a soft tone, hoping she doesn't run out. 

If pressed, Lilythe couldn't have articulated why she allowed that night's events to happen. Perhaps it was the familiarity. Perhaps it was the fact that she wasn't really over Shadow yet. Or perhaps there had been something sinister at work that she hadn't been aware of. For whatever reason, when Shadow offered the bath, her cheeks flushed bright red, and she simply replied "You shouldn't have..." But she walked into the cabin and let him lead her to the bathroom.

It was beautiful. She gasped when she saw it. He had set up the perfect bath, and she could feel a tug at the back of her mind telling her that this was a dumb decision. She knew deep down that if Azrael found out that he would be hurt. Still, she found herself heading over to it. "Shadow, really. This is... it's so lovely. And I really could use the bath. You don't mind waiting until I finish to spend our time together?" She had assumed he hadn't planned on waiting in the room with her.

Shadow smiled as he grabbed a wash rage and sat down at the edge of the tub. Trying not to push his luck, he really wanted to help her bathe and relax. "Well, I was thinking..." he pauses for a moment, trying to gauge her, wondering how she will react, holding up the wash rage he continued "I was thinking, I could bathe you" he says with a big smile on his face. "I know, I know, we are suppose to be just friends, but that kiss at the boathouse really got me thinking about the past" he admits with a sheepish smile. Standing, he walked closer to Lilythe and grabbed her hand "Will you let me please?" he begged. 

He really needed to convince her to let him, because he knew if he could get her into the tub and bathe her, it would relax her and make it so much easier for him to manipulate a few thoughts, and then hopefully he could get her into bed with him, he has been wanting her in bed with him since the day he got back. He has never worked so hard in his life, but he had to have her! She was all he could think about! If this plan didn't work, he might become slightly wreckless from becoming impatient. 

Lilythe stood there, looking down at Shadow as he sat at the edge of the tub and grabbed the rag. She bit her lip. Why couldn't she just tell him no? The word wouldn't come out. Her cheeks flushed at the idea of him seeing her naked. Not because it would be anything new, the two of them had dated since their teenage years. Lilythe was just concerned that if she let him, it would blur the lines further. They were supposed to just be friends. "I don't know Shadow... won't that just confuse things more?" She chewed nervously on her bottom lip.

He grabbed her hand, and Lilythe felt like a teenager again. Her pulse raced, and she locked her eyes with his. "J...J...Just this once." She heard herself saying before she even thought about it. Lilythe didn't know where this was coming from. She thought she had left their relationship in the past. But with him there, acting like the person she had fallen for, his skin touching hers--even if it was just a hand--Lilythe couldn't help it. She was under his spell--and she didn't know how literally true that was.

Closing the door to the bathroom, Lilythe let her hand pry free from Shadow's and she lifted the orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt up and over her head. Dropping it on the floor, she stood there in just her bra and shorts. Her hair still pulled back into the ponytail.

Shadows smile spread from ear to ear, hearing her say yes. Lilythe shut the door and took her shirt off, as he felt to the floor Shadow walked behind her looking her up and down. He placed his hands on her shoulders, as he leaned down and kissed her neck, he slowly moved his hands down to her bra. "So beautiful" he whispers, undoing her bra, pulling it off, he tossed it to the floor. His hands slid down hooking his thumbs into her shorts and panties, he slowly started to pull them off. Being behind her, gave him the opportunity to work a little more of his magic, this time giving just a shuttle nudge toward her feelings for him, pulling at them just a bit. He wanted to make sure she was only focused on him and not that damn Azrael, but he didn't want to just completely wash her feelings away from him, that might cause suspicion.

Once he slid her shorts and panties down, he walked back in front of her, grabbing her hand guiding her step out o the shorts, and over to the bathtub. "Slide in and relax my dear" he says in a sweet voice. 

A soft gasp escaped her lip as Shadow kissed her neck. Not fair. He knows my body better than anyone. After nearly a decade of dating, Shadow knew exactly how to drive Lilythe wild with just a touch. She was like putty in his hands, and that was without magic. She felt him undo her bra, and her cheeks grew more red. Then his hands slid to her shorts and she felt them falling to the floor as well.

All of a sudden she felt a rush of emotion come to her unbidden. His efforts went unnoticed behind her, and Lilythe only realized that her past desires for Shadow seemed to come flooding back to her. She could feel her heart race, and she found herself wondering why she had been fighting it. Clearly she still had some emotions to explore. Shadow was changing, and after all wasn't that really all she had wanted? If he could fix it, why couldn't they make it work? Lilythe reminded herself that she and Azrael weren't in a relationship, not really, and she was free to explore her feelings for Shadow. There was no reason to be so hesitant, surely.

"Yes, sir." She said with a smile and the old familiar tone she had used when they used to get intimate. If she was going to explore her feelings, she might as well. Following his instruction, she stepped into the bathtub and sat herself down in the warm water. It felt lovely against her skin, and she could certainly use the cleaning. But Lilythe couldn't keep her mind on that. She found herself looking up at Shadow, biting her lip. I forgot how handsome he really is...

Shadow's knees went weak when she used that sultry voice calling him Sir once again, oh how has long for this day to come. He matched her ton as he smiled leaning over her, "Good girl" he says as he kisses her forehead. Grabbing the rage, dipping into the tub to get it wet, he then grabbed her favorite body wash. Once it was on the rag, Shadow gently leaned Lilythe forward into him, while he washed her back, scrubbing it, resting her back against the tub, he smiled as he ran the rag from her shoulder, over to her neck lightly wrapping it around her neck with his hand, he gives her a smirk squeezing just a bit before sliding the rag down to her chest. Slowly he circled the rag over each breast massaging them, and teasing her nipples lightly as he kept his eyes looking at her, watching her reaction. 

Shadow could tell Lilythe was slowly giving in, which excited him more. As he continued to watch her body, going all around her pussy. When his hand reached her inner thigh, he leaned in closing his eyes, as he kissed Lilythe deeply he slide the rag to her pussy, rubbing it softly.

Good girl. The words brought her right back. In that moment, she became his all over again. For the moment, at least, she found herself once again to be his property. But in the only way she had ever been okay with it. His hands explored her body and she felt the dirt and grime of the day wash away simultaneously cleaning her physical body, while bringing her mind to unspeakable filth. She imagined all the things the two of them had once done with one another, and she found herself yearning for those moments once more.

Her nipples firmed under his touch Weakness number two. She smirked to herself. Of course he remembers. But as his lips pressed to hers, she moaned softly into the kiss feeling him tease her pussy. Against his lips, she whispered, "How is it that you can still make me weak after all this time?"

Lilythe slipped her tongue across his lip, running it across the lower lip before sliding it next to his. She kissed him deeply, succumbing for the desire that he had stirred in her.

Shadow gave a low growl, as the rag teased over her click, he could feel himself becoming hard. Hearing her ask that question made his heart race, getting the confirmation he wanted. Sucking her bottom lip into his mouth, he bites down on it. Pulling her lip slightly and letting it go he sits up and stares down at her beautiful body. He washed her arms getting the grim of the camp off them, once done he reached down lifting a leg, he scrubbed it down to her foot, tickling the bottom of her foot for just a second, then going for the second leg. 

Once he was completely down washing her body, he stood up "close your eyes and relax babygirl, I will be right back" he says as he walks out into his room, he decided to use the mist and add a few more candles, he then grabbed the silky blindfold he had laying on his night stand. Walking back into the bathroom, he stuck the blindfold into the back of his pocket, then picked up a towel. "I hope you enjoyed that, now I have a surprise for you" he gestures for her to get out of the tub, holding the towel out for her to wrap herself into it.

Lilythe moaned into the kiss as he tugged on her lower lip. Her head was foggy with lust and desire. Deep down she knew that this was a bad idea. But her mind kept swimming through thoughts of her and Shadow being together, and she felt herself continuously drawn to him. Lilythe almost whined when he broke the kiss and continued to wash her body. She bit her lip, and watched as he cleaned her.

"Yes daddy." She said, closing her eyes. It all came back to her so easily, being his. She remembered what it was like in the early days, when they had first discovered they could explore their kinks with one another. Lilythe had always lived to please her partner, and Shadow had always been able to provide that dominant authority she desired from him. Settling herself down in the tub, she waited for him to come back.

Upon his return, Lilythe quirked her brow, eyes still closed. "A surprise?" She held out her hand, letting him grab it and guide her to her feet. She stepped out of the tub and let him wrap her into the towel. She smiled and leaned against him. "Can I open my eyes now?"

Shadow wrapped the towel around her, rubbing her through the towel, letting it kept her warm and dry her off. Once he felt she was pretty much dry, he smiled and gave her another kiss on the lips, hearing her ask permission just gave him chills. His mind shot back to the good days when she was his, all the time, and he didn't need to worry about any other guy. He squeezed her into a hug, as his mind pushed wanting to say the words I love you, but he couldn't not yet, he needed to stop trying to push himself faster then this process should take.  

"Yes Babygirl" he answer her question, as he pulls out the blindfold. He wanted her to see it, he kept her favorite one. He remembered how she loved the silky smooth feeling it had a crossed her eyes. "look what I kept, I hope you don't mind that we use it again for old times sake, we can have some amazing fun" he says looking into her eyes. "I want to have fun, just this once. Friends can have benefits, can't they Babygirl?" he questions her with a soft but demanding undertone, hoping to keep her in a more of submissive state. 

As Shadow dried her off, she could feel his eyes on her without opening her own to witness it. He wanted her, and in that moment she felt herself want him in return. As he hugged her, she could feel his hard cock and her own desire welled once more. He may not have had the passion that Azrael displayed when they were alone, but Shadow knew her body better than even she did at times. He was more methodical in his approach, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It's okay. You don't belong to anyone. She heard a thought enter her mind.

Hearing permission, she opened her eyes. "Daddy..." She blushed bright red. But she nodded. "Just this once." Lilythe bit her lip. She knew, deep down, that she was fooling herself. She had already fallen under his spell and once she let him go any further than they were now, it would all be over. But she wasn't in her right mind. Things were hazy and foggy. Lilythe's mind didn't feel entirely her own, but she couldn't place what was happening. All she knew was that right now, she wanted whatever Shadow had to offer.

Her eyes searched his, making a guess at what his next move would be. Trying to figure out what he desired from her. "Tell me how to please you, Daddy."

Shadow moaning hearing her words, his cock throbbing against his pants. He leans in kissing her lips softly, "Mmm thank you Babygirl" he says to her as he pulls away, letting the towel drop to the floor, stepping back he admires her body for a moment with a smirk on his face "All the things I want to do to your body" he says in a sultry voice. Shadow reaches out grabbing her hand, gidding her into the bedroom. He walks to the bed, pulling his pants off relieving his hard cock "get down on your knees and show me how much you want me Babygirl" he says in a soft yet demanding voice. 

He leaned back on his arms, as he smiled down at her, he was revealing in the idea of Lilythe being his once more. His mind was starting to go hazy from his desires, which wasn't good for him, he needed to be more aware. With her occupied with his cock, would be the perfect time to implement a few more things just to help push things along.

Lilythe let out a soft sigh as he kissed her and let herself kiss him back. She felt her towel drop to the floor, and could feel his eyes on her body. Her cheeks flushed as they trailed across her body. She heard the desire in his voice, and it brought so much back to her. He dragged her to the room, shut the door, and she heard his command and immediately found herself responding instinctively. She sank to her knees before him, and looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"Let me see if I remember what daddy enjoys." She said with a smirk. Slowly, she took his cock into her mouth, sinking herself down as far as she could go without gagging. Letting her tongue run up his shaft, she drew herself back towards the tip. Swirling her tongue around the head once, she let herself sink a bit farther down, gagging just slightly as his cock hit the back of her throat. She continued like this, taking him slightly deeper each time. When he was slick enough for her to move with ease, she raised her eyes to him seeking approval silently for her efforts.

Shadow let out a low moan, biting his lip as he looks at his babygirl. She looked so beautiful with her mouth wrapped around his cock. "Mmmm your doing amazing Babygirl" he says full of desire. Tilting his head back he relaxed as she worked her magic, her warm mouth sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue teasing him. Shadow reached out brushing his hand through Lilythe's hair as he moaned, thrusting up slightly into her mouth each time she goes down. He loved feeling her mouth but what he really wanted was to feel her tight wet pussy wrapped firmly around his cock. 

He pulls her head up off his cock, putting his hand under her chin "Mmmm such a good girl, you always were" he adds in the comment with desire for her to be his once more. Reaching over he picks the blindfold back up, wrapping it around her eyes and tying it snug to her eyes. For a moment he started admiring the girl before him, remembering what they use to have, he leans down and sucks her bottom lip into his mouth biting it lightly, before pulling away. Standing up he guides Lilythe up to her feet and lays her onto the bed, securing each wrist to the bed. Shadow pulls his pants off and climbs on top of her, bringing his mouth to her neck, he lightly kisses his way down to her breast, sucking a nipple into his mouth, while his other hand trailed down to her pussy, finding her clit.

Lilythe's confirmation that she could still remember how to please him came as Shadow spoke. She blushed as he gave her praise. The feel of his fingers winding into her hair only served to encourage Lilythe. Her efforts continuing with eagerness until he pulls her off him. As he does so she gasps softly for air, letting him tie the blindfold over her eyes without hesitation. In that moment she was transported back in time, back to the time where she was his. "Thank you sir." She bit her lip softly after his lips left it, a soft moan escaping her lips.

She felt him lead her to his bed. The cold metal and familiar click of the cuffs against her wrist caused the smallest audible gasp from her and momentary hesitation in her decision as she remembered her night with Azrael. But soon her mind fogged back over and she was back with Shadow once more as his lips pressed against her neck. Each kiss against her skin igniting a small spark of excitement. His hand that trailed down her body found her pussy already wet for him. "Mmmmm." Lilythe cooed as he teased at her clit. Each pass of his fingers over it sending another jolt through her body.

Shadow smiled as he let a low moan out, biting her nipple softly, while his other hand worked her clit rubbing it hard for just a moment. Pulling off her nipple, he slowly kisses down her stomach, running his hand that was on her clit down her thigh, as he slid himself down. Using both hands he gripped her thighs and pushed them apparent. Shadow kissed her mound softly as he admired her pussy, letting out a low growl, he put his face into her, grabbing her clit lightly with his teeth. Sucking and teasing her clit with his tongue, he brings two fingers to her opening and slowly slides them in. Pumping his fingers in and out, he moaned as he cock throbbed, pulling off he looked up and smiled "How bad do you want me inside you Babygirl?" he questions, his voice dripping with desire. 

Waiting for her answer, he devours her clit again, enjoying how she tastes.

Lilythe continued to let out soft moans as he teased her body. Shadow clearly remembered exactly how to build Lilythe's desire for him as he played with her nipple and clit. His kisses traveled down her body and she could feel the soft spark of pleasure course up her spine with each kiss. She felt him spread apart her legs and braced herself for what was to come. Lilythe was not disappointed as she felt his lips and fingers find their targets. "Mmmmm Shadow..." She moaned absent-mindedly as he began to devour her pussy with meticulously crafted strokes of his tongue and fingers.

"Please Daddy... I need your cock." Lilythe whimpered softly, desperation clear in her voice. Shadow's magic had done the job of getting her into the bed, but now her body betrayed her as it felt a desperate desire for him. She could remember their previous encounters with absolute clarity. The more she thought about them--and his magic had ensured that it was a often--the more Lilythe wanted to regain that feeling. She was desperate for him in a way that she had never been desperate before. "Please sir..."

Shadow moaned into her clit, teasing with his tongue when he hears her sweet voice. His cock throbs as he slowly works he way back up to Lilythes mouth, kiss by kiss up her body, one said on the bed to brace himself, as his other hand followed her curves up to her breath, his mouth finding hers passionately kissing her, moving his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her sweet self. As he hand find her nipple, tugging at it. His cock presses' against her clit and he moves his hips letting it tease her clit and himself, letting out another mouth into her mouth. 

Pulling away he smiles looking down at her, letting his cock slide to her opening, he inserts just tip as he leans by her ear and whispers "Did you miss this cock Babygirl?" just as he questions her, he shoves his cock all the way in, hitting the base of his cock to her pussy. He slowly starts to pump his hips slowly, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock "Mmmmm I know I've missed this sweet pussy of yours" he says moaning out.

Lilythe kissed him eagerly as he rose back up to her lips. Each kiss along the way driving her further into her state of lust. She moans has his hand and cock tease some of her more sensitive areas, and she feels a rush of absolute desperation. That's what it was, she was desperate for him. She couldn't explain why, or how, in that moment she needed Shadow in a way that she had never felt she needed anyone. Moaning as she kisses him, she gasps when he finally pulls away, and whimpers. "Daddy, please... please I need it..." Not long after she feels him teasing her pussy, inserting just the tip of himself into her. "Yes daddy... I missed it. Ah!" She lets out another moan as he buries himself deep into her. Each thrust brought her back further and further in time. It was as if she were being brought right back to all those memories of them being together, and reliving them. She could feel herself wanting him more and more.

"Gods yes, it feels so good..." Lilythe's arms were still cuffed to his bed, so she couldn't embrace him or do much to show him her desperation for him. But she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in as deep as she could, moaning loudly as the full length of him filled her. Her mind went fuzzy again as she had just the briefest flicker of a thought about Azrael, and she was brought back to this moment. "Does it feel as good as you remember, Daddy?"

Shadow moan with a smile as he listened to every word she said, letting it wash over her. "Mmmm fuck babygirl your so tight" he says with every thrust increasing in speed just a little, when Lilythe brought her legs up and wrapped them around him, pushing him into her deeper he bit his lip moaning loudly. Thrust after thrust bring him back, making him feel as if it was true. She was his, he could feel her desire taking over, with the push of his magic, she almost over the threshold and she would be his, for the rest of their lives. Running one hand through her hair, he gripped it pulling her head to the side, he bit down into her neck as he started suck on her neck for a moment lost in his mind. A small part of him urged him to stop, and he pulled away, as he kissed her collarbone and down to her breast. 

Thrusting faster and harder, he bit down lightly on her nipple, sucking it into her mouth as he moan. "Mmmm yes babygirl, this is amazing, you are amazing" he says in sultry voice. Slowing his pace back down, trying to preserve this moment, he didn't want to cum too soon. 

Lilythe's body continued to respond to Shadow's efforts as if no time had passed between them. He knew her intimately well, and was able to pull the responses he wanted from her with ease. Shadow had years to learn the things that elicited excitement, arousal, and pleasure from Lilythe. He knew exactly how to use her body to please himself as well. For years he had studied her and every detail. To say he could bring her satisfaction would be an understatement. He was the expert in her body and what it needed, and it showed.

She let out a loud moan as Shadow once more marked the territory he believed was his. Lilythe was so lost in her ecstasy that she didn't raise the objection she normally would. His attention left her neck and moved to her breasts and Lilythe continued her vocal approval of his work. "Daddy... please can I cum, sir?" He hasn't told her she needed to ask, she just remembered. She had been conditioned to it when they had been together, and in this moment she was again under his control. Sex hadn't been the only form of control he had over her, but it was one that she had been a willing participant for. As such it was naturally the first area that his spells created success. It was easy to convince her to do something that, on some level, she still had desired. With this success, it was only a matter of time before the rest of her resistance fell. And she had no idea.

Shadow moaned and growled biting into her nipple just slightly harder, as his tongue flicked against it as well. Pumping in and out his pleasure building, trying to hold it back a little longer, not wanting to let this moment go. But just as he was gaining control of his desire, she asked if she was allowed to cum and it hit Shadow, a huge grin came across his face as hearing those words gave him the satisfaction of knowing that his hard work to get her back to him was working. Pulling off her nipple, sat up placing his hands on her hips, grabbing them he used them to thrust himself hard and deep, biting his lip he let out a loud moan "Come baby girl, come for me" he says as he lets himself go, tilting his head back as his cum shoots into her and his cock starts to throb and pulse inside of her pussy. 

"Mmmm fuck babygirl!" he says still thrusting in and out, as she begin her climax. 

Important Information

Terms of Use