bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Shadow Moore

Lilythe let out a scream as he bit her nipple. "Please... Please Daddy!" She begged as he continued to tease her body. He picked up the pace and plowed himself deep into her and it took everything Lilythe had to wait until he gave verbal permission for her to cum. When he did, she let out a loud moan as she felt the waves of her release. Her pussy tensed and released around his cock, pulsing around him. She could feel him emptying into her and she blushed bright red. "Thank you sir." She said in a soft moan as she came down from the high he had brought her.

She chewed on her lower lip, still cuffed to his bedpost and under the blindfold. "Did I make daddy happy?" She said, a mischievous smile spreading across her face. Lilythe had forgotten how satisfying sex with Shadow could be. His calculated moves, absolute control of the entire situation, were all designed to drive her mad with desire for him and it worked. She rattled against the cuffs, and smiled "You've got me at your mercy." She said, not realizing exactly how true that statement was.

The first barrier to overtaking her mind had fallen. His battle for her mind, and subsequently her heart, was far from over. But he had made undeniable headway today. He had her desire, and that would have a powerful impact on their future interactions. In this moment, and all the moments for the foreseeable future, she would find renewed lust for him.

Breathing heavily Shadow moaned feeling her cum with him. Relaxing, he pulled out, admiring her body for a moment as she thanked him. This made him reveal in his emotions, he knew he had broke away at part of her mind, it was the first step. He kept his excitement to himself, as it was still gonna take more to have her fully his. But one thing he knew for sure, whenever he wanted sex, he would have his little toy back. Smirking, he kissed from her breast all the way to her lips, "yes babygirl, you did such a beautiful job" he whispers, as he reaches up and pulls her blindfold off of her. He loved to see her eyes looking up at him, but also loved it when she was blindfolded because it just made everything so much more intense when she didn't know what he was about to do. 

Staring into her eyes, he could feel himself want to tell her how much he loves her, so instead he bites his lip and sighs happily. Reaching up and undoing her cuffs, he crawls to the side of her, and pulls her arms down. Knowing they are probably a little sore, "lay still babygirl" he commands her, as he leans over to his dresser to grab some oil, pouring a little onto his hands, he begins to massage her arms, working any stiffness out of them.

Lilythe blushed as he complimented her. She couldn't explain why she had sought out his approval. All she knew was that she had needed it. Lilythe blinked softly as the blindfold came off, and she looked up at him. His skin had a soft sheen to it that was indicative of the efforts he'd made only moments ago. As he let her wrists down, she obeyed the order to lay still, but bit her lip looking up at him. He pulled the massage oil from his dresser and, she smiled softly. "You always did take such good care of me after." Lilythe said with a wink. She could vividly remember the aftercare she received from him in the past.

His hands massaging her arms felt incredible. She remembered how hard he had studied to try and learn proper massage techniques when things first began. He wasn't always bad for me... She thought to herself. If there was one thing he did well, it was to meet her every need. Lilythe smiled as she looked up at him. "Shadow... I... I did miss you." She confessed. It wasn't a lie. It was hard to have been with someone for as long as they were and not miss the person when they were no longer part of your daily routine. Lilythe had spent the first few months after Shadow left just trying to figure out what to do with the free time in her day, and whenever she had something to share she had to teach herself not to go look for him. "I still do..."

Shadow massaged her arms, until they felt lose. Smiling at her words he leaned down and gave her a kiss "I've missed you too Babygirl" he tells her, as he hopes up from the bed, walking over to his little mini fridge in his room, he grabbed two bottles of water. As he walked back he instructed her, "Sit up sweetheart, drink some water" as he hands one of the bottles to her, opening the other one up he starts to drink it down. While she drank her water, he went into the bathroom and gathered up her clothes, to bring them out to her. While in the bathroom he played on her words, giving her a small push toward those feelings a bit more. Coming out he folds her clothes and sets them on the edge of the bed, sitting down onto the edge of the bed, he smiles sweetly at her. 

"Thank you for tonight Lilythe, you have no idea how happy this makes me" he says looking into her eyes. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her so bad, she could probably see it in his eyes.

Edited by Shadow Moore

Lilythe sat up and took the water from Shadow. She sipped contentedly on the water and curled her legs into her. Resting her head on her knees, Lilythe watched as Shadow left the room. Why aren't we together anymore? Lilythe, in her current state, was having a hard time remembering what had gotten between them in the first place. Her heart ached slightly, torn between her new feelings for Azrael and the rush of old feelings she had for Shadow returning. A tear came to her eye, but she wiped it away. You're being ridiculous, Lilythe.

He returned with her clothes and Lilythe chewed on her lip. She wasn't sure she was ready to leave just yet. In fact, the very idea of not being by his side evoked a sadness in Lilythe that she couldn't explain. "You don't have to thank me... I... I still..." Lilythe blushed looking up at him as he sat at the edge of his bed. She had one question swimming in her head, hoping that his answer would help provide some clarity in what she wanted or needed. "Shadow... Do you still love me?" Her eyes begged him for a response, any response, so she could make sense of her own emotions.

Shadow ran his hand through his hair, and gave a sigh. What the hell, was she reading my mind. His heart raced as the questioned hit, she had stuttered over something before she asked, and he couldn't help but wonder if she was going to admit that she still loved him. With his mind swirling around the question, he looked at her sincerely and smiled. His eyes went soft, his voice low and a little hesitant. He still wasn't a hundred percent sure it was the best idea to reveal that information, but looking at her confused and pleading eyes, he sighed. "Lilythe, I have always loved you, and I have never lost that love for you" he says in a soft voice, wondering if he made the right choice to tell her this. He knew his magic was doing it's job, he just didn't realize it was going to work this quickly. of course, maybe it's just because of the night they had, he thought. Sex can fog anyone's head, without the magic. 

Shadow placed his hand over hers and squeezed her hand, as he just admired her beauty, wondering what she was going to say.

Lilythe listened as Shadow admitted his feelings. Her heart raced, but his answer had only made her own emotions more complicated. She wasn't sure what she had wanted to hear. If he had said no, she could have moved on to Azrael, but she was sure it would have hurt. But his admission meant she would have to make a choice at some point. It wasn't something she was looking forward to, but it didn't have to be now, did it? "I still love you..." Lilythe admitted. That would have been true even without his magic, of course. Lilythe never stopped loving Shadow, she just had realized their relationship was toxic and couldn't be saved by staying together. Now, however, that memory was fuzzy at best thanks to Shadow's interference with her mind. Without that memory, her own emotions for Shadow didn't seem quite so treacherous a thing to have.

"I have feelings for Azzy too, I need time to figure out what I want... but..." She looked up at him, and moved to kiss him softly. "I still love you, Shadow." Her cheeks flushed bright red, and she took the hand he had placed on hers and brought it to her cheek. "Shadow... can we pretend, just for tonight... that things are the same as they were back then."

Shadow's eyes went wide when Lilythe said it, she actually said it. He couldn't believe what he was hearing but he let those words wash over him, as he stared into her eyes. He was on cloud nine hearing those words coming from her. Shadow, squeezed her hand a little harder, as he felt his heart ache, when the next sentence came out. He could the tear in his heart. That's when he realized that he still had work to do, she was still thinking about him. His eyes grew dark, as his mind started to feel overwhelmed from his feelings, he wanted to be so happy, and marvel in this moment, but at the same time he was so mad that she brought him up in their conversation. This was supposed to be their time, and she was still thinking about Azzy

He was still lost in his head, when Lilythe leaned in and kissed him, saying those sweet words again, and it snapped him back into the present. Kissing her back, as he let his hand crease her face, he smiled softly. "I would love that Babygirl" he says with a sweet tone. Climbing into the bed, he grabbed the bottle of water from her and sit in on the nightstand. "Come here, Babygirl" he says laying down and opening his arms for her to cuddle into him. He wanted to hold her close, and remember all the amazing times they use to have. 

In this time of uncertainty for her, Lilythe found comfort in Shadow's ability to treat her as though things had never changed between them. When he agreed that they could pretend for the night that things were as they had been, Lilythe felt that comfort. She bit her lip and scooted herself up against him as he opened his arms for her. Lilythe curled herself up against him, finding that spot she would routinely lay in when they had been together. She was already fatigued from their evening of bliss. The warmth of his body began to lull her to sleep, as she rested her head on his chest. His heartbeat was like a familiar lullaby, and his breath on her skin a soft breeze. Lilythe could feel herself drifting off to sleep in his arms.

As Lilythe curled into his arms, he wrapped one arm around her, resting his hand on her hip while his other hand ran through her hair, soothing her. He sighed in relief, feeling how he felt back then. He never wanted this night to end, but he knew the day would come soon. She was putty in his hands. Laying his head back, he fell into a slow rhythm of breathing, as he closed his eyes. Tonight had gone just the way he wanted it to, plus more. Having her curled up and pretending like we were still together, was icing on the cake. 

Shadow slowly drifted into a deep sleep, feeling relaxed having her soft warm body curled into his.

~ end ~

Important Information

Terms of Use