bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Samantha Adams

Samantha had found herself out for an evening walk along the lake to clear her head. Thankfully it was one of those unusually warmer winter days that seemed to be sprinkled throughout the season and she wanted to take advantage of it. Like the weather, her holiday season had also been a bit unusual. She had decided this year to spend the holidays at camp rather than with her father and for the most part it had gone well. She had a chance to spend time with her Athenian sisters decorating their cabin and it was lovely spending quality time with them, but then she had also attended Killian's Christmas party last night and that had been less than preferable. Being a child of Dionysus the party he had thrown included campers over indulging in drinking and some quite unbecoming behavior under the mistletoe. She’d left it feeling rather gross, as that sort of conduct was rather beneath her she felt. Though some of the comments those campers had made about her had her questioning herself, which was why she found herself out walking this evening.

"Prude” was a word they had used and she was internally digesting how that made her feel. She preferred “morally upright” or “chaste”, like her mother she believed that restraint was the correct way to live out one’s life. How many heroes both fictional and historical had lost it all by over indulging in their vices? Well not her! She was a woman with goals and dreams and she would accomplish them by staying true to her creed. This did come at a price though as, like tonight, she wondered if maybe she’d be more popular if she gave in and let loose from time to time? Or if she’d enjoy her life more if she didn’t live it quite so strictly? Samantha was quickly hurled out of her thoughts though when she heard a sudden noise. She realized that while she was still near the lake she had wandered off the beaten path quite a bit. The noise sounded human and not monster. Was another camper out here too and possibly injured? She brook into a short run heading toward the noise. Coming up to the source by the lakeside she saw not one person, but two. And it didn’t look like they were hurt either!

@ Levi Jones

Levi was back at camp after a wild time in New York with MK. His mind had been racing, so many feelings were racing through him. Levi was having issues, and his way to fix those were to find another girl. He needed to go for a girl that was lusting for him, that would do what he wanted, and not have to feel the way he felt in New York. He lied to himself, wanting to deny the fact that he liked that feeling, because it was very out of his control.

It was a decent night out, and since he couldn't sleep, he went out a found himself a girl. She was cute, and curious of him, so he played upon that curiousiness. She was very shy, and not wanting to go further then some kissing, so he was caressing her whispering things into her ear, letting his warm breath tickle over her ear. His hand was slowly sliding up her thigh, as his mouth went to her neck kissing it, when she jumped up scared. She said she heard something moving. Levi smiled, and grabbed her hand trying to pull her back down next to him. "Ssshhh it's ok, it's probably just a little animal" he tells her, just as he catches a glimpse of a person out of the corner of his eye. 

It was all Samantha could do to catch the “gasp” that tried escaping her lips as she quickly threw her hand over her mouth to muffle it. She felt silly now, having run through the thicket thinking another camper was hurt or possibly worse. Yet it just turned out to be a girl about to make a foolish mistake with…Levi! That scoundrel had probably seduced her and was now about to have his way with her right out in the open by the lake; had he no scruples whatsoever?!? Any anger she had towards the girl quickly shifted to Levi. It was well known at camp how he was always looking for his next conquest. Samantha had spent many hours lecturing her fellow female campers, warning them to stay away from Levi. Still, a few had still gone through with it and she’d always kinda resented him over that. Finally, here was her chance to stop him in the act….so why had she not spoken up yet?

It must have been her current state of frustration because she couldn’t stop an intrusive thought from slipping into her mind; Levi was VERY attractive. Most of her interactions with the boy had been yelling at him, chasing him off, this might be the first time she had ever just paused and seen him. Her eyes felt transfixed, observing as he planted demanding kisses on the girl’s neck, a wondering hand conquering its way up her thigh. The girl certainly seemed to be enjoying herself…Samantha couldn’t help but be curious what that must have felt like. She’d had sex before, once, with a boy she thought would be the one. He turned out to be as disappointing as the sex had been. And yet, this girl didn’t seem to feel that way at all. Against her better judgment she tried to sneak in closer when her foot stepped on a loose branch *CRACK* Just as the girl jolted out of Levi's lap so too did Samantha jolt out of her immoral thoughts. Realizing she was found out she steadied herself briefly, before charging into the scene, her finger pointing accusingly. “LEVI JONES HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SULLY THIS POOR GIRL!” she shouted in her best attempt at an intimidating tone as she turned to the girl now. “Are you ok miss? Was he going too far? He’s quite the deviant!” she said, eyes darting back to Levi.

Just as Levi spotted the figure, he stood up to meet the girl, grabbing her hand to easy her "Well not an animal, but a 'peeping tom'" he smirked thinking about another girl watching him. Levi soon realized who it was, when she started her way towards them, yelling at him. He laughed at her attempt to sounds intimidating, pulling the girl into him, he smiled at samantha "Enjoying the show" he commented "She is just fine, we were doing anything she didn't want. Or are you just jealous it wasn't you" he says to samantha, looking her up and down. Samantha was shorta like MK, but the difference was they never got into a huge yelling fights like him and samantha do. Honestly Levi liked getting into fights with her, watching her get all mad and flustered at his comments made him laugh on the inside. He never truly had any hard feelings towards the girl, but she seemed to like to constantly fight with him. 

The girl leaned against Levi, telling Samantha that she is ok, as Levi ran his hand thru her hair, finally grabbing a hand full and pulling her head up so he can kiss her lips, putting on a small show for Samantha. "You can join too, if you'd like. I wonder how long you been over there watching us" he says with a sinister smirk.

Levi, you know very well that I am the last person to ever be a peeping tom, or enjoy any kind of show you would put on!!” She was about to go on with her retort but stopped herself, was there really a point when it came to Levi? The man was a slave to his desire and base instincts, a side effect of being cursed as a child of Aphrodite she assumed. She had lost count of just how many times she had tried to talk sense to him and chastise him for his behavior. She felt there was potential in Levi, despite his partentage, if only he’d apply himself to something useful other than chasing after women. “Ugg Levi, as if I’d ever be jealous” she shot back “Don’t you ever want to do more with your life than run from girl to girl?

Samantha was relieved to hear that the other girl was ok, even if for the life of her she could never understand why. Didn’t this girl understand that Levi's attention was fleeting? That soon she’d be just another discarded conquest of his? How was this sort of behavior conducive towards completing any goals in life? As she pondered this Levi began his assault on the girl’s neck and Samantha instinctively turned her face away blushing a bright red, covering her face with her hands to try and hide how this raw display of lust flustered her “Jo…join? Levi have you lost your mind?!! And you know I only just got here....I thought someone was crying out...

Levi laughs and smiles at Samantha, as the other girl pulls away telling Levi that the mood was ruined for her, as she walks away. Rolling his eyes, he knew it was bound to happen since she was one of the more shier girls he has gone for. "Maybe another night then sweetheart" he calls past Samantha. Locking eyes with Samantha now he smirks, licking his lips. "What's it matter to you? I'm not bothering you, yet you constantly bother me, which makes me think" he pauses, walking closer to Samantha, reaching out to left her chin and make her look up at him "you do have some sort of feelings toward me, the way you constantly come at me, you totally are jealous of the girls that do get my attention. You might not want to admit it, but if you had a chance with me hunny, you wouldn't regret it" He lets her chin go and smiles sweetly at her. "I'm not that bad of a guy, yes my mother is Aphrodite and I do have some powers from her, but I don't use them to seduce girls. And don't worry I won't do it to you." He rolls his eyes as he says it. He maybe a manwhore but he isn't that bad. 

Levi, leaned in and whispered into Samantha's ear, "I would love to show you why girls go for me, even if its a one and done" he says with a hot breath breathing into her ear. Standing back up straight he fights the urge to want to try to kiss her. 

Samantha stepped aside to allow the other girl to leave, making a mental note to try and follow up with her. For now, she enjoyed watching Levi roll his eyes as his attempted fling walked away from him. Finally, a victory in her personal crusade against libidinous behavior. She permitted herself a smirk, watching to see how Levi would react now that there wasn’t a girl to chase. That’s when his eyes locked on hers and she realized her miscalculation; there was still one girl left in the area…her. Shit, she thought to herself as Levi swooped forward and lifted her chin up, the contact made her knees wobble ever so slightly. Get ahold of yourself, she thought as she shifted her legs regaining her stance. She held Levi's gaze, trying to not look flustered as he licked his lips, listening to him try and justify his nature she finally couldn’t hold back. “I don’t take an interest in bothering you Levi, I take an interest in preserving the innocence of those girls you always go after! I’ve seen what happens when someone pursues a life without restraint, giving into their base desires, drinking and sleeping around, and I won’t see them succumb to that. They have goals in life, I have goals, and my mother Athena knows that the best way to achieve victory is through restraint and discipline. What does your mother teach?” she shot back.

She truly believed what she said, she did, she had worked hard non-stop her whole life in pursuit of accomplishment. So why was it so hard to concentrate with Levi inches from her face? She thought back to the one time where she had really allowed herself to let loose, how disappointing it had been, how the boy had gotten what he was after with lies and false promises; never to be seen again. After that event she had doubled down in her beliefs and never looked back, and yet there were still times it felt like something was missing. Like something wasn’t balanced… As Levi whispered in her ears, goosebumps spread over her neck. “One and done…then what’s the point Levi?” she asked, but this time it wasn’t in challenge, it was in curiosity. Her Athenian side in wanting to know.

Edited by Samantha Adams

Levi laughed at her protests, this time moving in closer to her, one hand going to her hair. He lightly runs his fingers through her hair "Sweetheart, just because I like to have fun, doesn't mean, I don't have any life goals" he comments as she leans down, getting close to her face with a huge smile. His eyes locked on her, the fact that she thinks she can hide the hint of desire from an Aphrodite's child was quite funny. Without warning, he placed a soft kiss onto her lips, his fingers run down her cheek to her chin once again, pulling her chin up, forcing her lips to his, in a harder kiss as he sucks her lip into his mouth and bites it softly, before pulling away. Levi smirked and licked his lips tasting her lips of his. "It doesn't have to be just one time" he says with a smile, as he could feel her tension. 

"I'd love to show you what your missing, baby" he comments, just as a thought ran across his mind, the time he ran into MK on the beach. This causes him to step back away from Samantha for a brief moment as his feelings for MK come shooting back. This causes Levi to take a breath and groan as he becomes slightly confused about his own feelings. He has this gorgeous girl in front of him, but yet his mind goes to MK. Levi had no idea how to react to this, he has never wanted for a girl.....until now. Trying to shake the feelings he engages Samantha again, but this time he questions her. "What made you act so prudish? Can't you have a little fun?" he questions without hesitation, he has never cared about girls personal business that didn't involve him, but for some reason that's what came out of his mouth.

Thanks to the thoughts of MK, Levi was slightly taken aback and off his game, but he didn't want that to ruin his night. Since Samantha ran off the other girl, he was determined to try to have some fun with her. 

She thought about taking a step back as Levi advanced, but her body seemed to have other ideas as she felt herself glued to the spot. She had been rebuking him for years now but there was suddenly conflict in her mind and she didn’t know what to do about that. She’d been warned time and time again that pride and overconfidence were her weak points and now here she was in the lion’s den without a clear plan on how to proceed. Levi certainly appeared to know how he planned to proceed, smirking as he told her he had goals too. “You? The guy who only thinks about the next girl he’s going to chase after? What goals could yo…” was all Samantha managed to get out before Levi quickly closed the remaining space between their lips. About a million thoughts and emotions exploded through her mind at that moment. A mixture of ‘how dare he’ and…something else, something she couldn’t quite place but it felt really really good so her curiosity grew. The kiss was gentler then she expected, and in that brief moment she allowed her lips to relax and accept the kiss. Feeling her lip being pulled the sharp sensation of him nipping it caused a soft but very involuntary moan to escape her mouth. ‘What the hell Samantha?!?’ she thought, blushing bright red.

Just as she started to lean into the kiss she noticed Levi backing away promising more, but she then noticed a sudden shift in his appearance. Samantha prided herself at being very intuitive towards others body language and she could tell straight away that Levi was no longer present. Clarity returned to her immediately, washing away the hazy confused thoughts she was feeling just seconds ago. He seemed conflicted and processing something serious, was he having second thoughts about this? That didn’t seem like the Levi she knew at all and it was bizarre to witness. She couldn’t help but mess with him a little “Performance issues? From a son of Aphrodite? You know, that’s almost unheard of” she teased, flashing him a smirk. Her tone changed though when Levi switched the conversation, whatever was going through his head must be serious so she should respond likewise.

I..I..I can have fun!” she said defensively. “I..I do. Besides there’s more to life than hookups and hangovers you know? If you want something in life you have to work hard for it, nothing is given freely. Athena teaches that only through self-control can one guarantee results, she taught that to my father; and he in turn to me. I don’t plan on wasting my youth on trivial pursuits when I can be applying myself now and I don’t understand why others wouldn’t do the same? Legends are filled with so many of our deity parents engaging in little other than over indulgence; lust, gluttony, wrath. And what has it gotten them? I know I can be better.

Levi was snapped back when Samantha decided to poke fun at him, but before he could respond, she began to rant on about her mother and this and that. Levi couldn't help but laugh, this girl ranting on about all this stuff, yet her mother just like mine, is a whore. All the gods and goddess' are, in his mind. Without thought he responds to rant "Sweetheart, all our godly parents are lustful. Why do you think we have so many siblings?" he rebuttleded. "By the way, I don't drink. Yes I like to find girls to have fun with, but you don't actually know what goes through my head" he defindes him out of nowhere. Levi never felt the need to explain himself, or defend himself before, and now here he is feeding into her rants and comments. This flustered Levi even more, trying to regain himself he grabbed the girl by the waist pulling her close into him so she can feel his large member poking into her through their clothes "The is no performance issues here Sweety" he smirks running his other hand through her hair, entwining his fingers into her hair getting a nice grip to pull her head up toward him, he leaned down and kissed her hard this time, keeping her pushed into his body. 

Levi's mind was still racing, but he was trying to fight it, he didn't like what was going on in his mind, and he sure didn't know how to react. All he wanted to do was have some fun, he never wanted to be tied down to one girl. Pulling away from the kiss and leaning into her ear, whispering with a smirk "Let me show you what your missing out on."

Growing up in politics Samantha felt she could argue and debate with the best of them, and as Levi tried to lump her mother in with the rest of the “lustful parents” several counterpoints started to spur in her mind. Only, they were half formed and she found herself struggling to find the words. Dammit, why now? Why was she struggling to keep her posture? Still, she had to try. “Athena is different, she conceives through logic and conviction. We’re unique from the rest of you!” At least, that is what she’d been told. Could it be that she was mistaken? This whole evening had seemed to call into question so much she’d held as truth.

Before she could think of another retort Levi had already made his move pulling her tight against him. She gripped him strongly so as to not fall off her feet, using him for her support when she felt something very unexpected down there. “LEVI how dare you!” she shouted, slapping his shoulder in shock and yet her body did nothing to remove itself from his embrace. “If you think I’m the kind of girl to…Levi didn’t seem to care, once again claiming another kiss. Just like last time the haziness returned. Did she want this? While her mind was racing to figure the situation out her body was certainly reacting as she felt a heat building up inside her. With Levi's hand firmly entwined in her hair she was stuck there. That’s what she told herself at least, she knew Levi would never force himself, and yet she was still here kissing him. She…wanted this…? It was getting hard to think so for maybe the first time in her life Samantha stopped thinking, and she kissed Levi back. When he broke away, asking her what she wanted she responded by pulling him back into the kiss. Using her own hands to run through his hair, her lips tentatively feeling their way into the kiss.

Edited by Samantha Adams

Levi groaned into the kiss as Samantha pulls him back into the kiss, his arm around her waist tightens. Feeling her reaction, makes Levi even harder, knowing he is getting to her, and he is so ready to take her further. Running his hand from her waist, up her shirt, gripping a breast. Levi starts to massage her breast, as he pulls from the kiss, moving his mouth down to her neck. His other hand still tangled into her hair, pulls her head to the side more for easier accesses, his hot breath brushes against her neck as his teeth sink in pulling some of her skin into his mouth, sucking on it. The hornier he gets the more his mind starts to race, MK popping into his head again. This girl was similar to MK, in the simple fact that she stubborn and didn't exactly like Levi, so maybe that's why he starts to think of MK as soon as he starts to do things toward Samantha, he questioned his thoughts, as he thought back to the girl he was going to do stuff with. She was interested in Levi, and before they got interrupted he wasn't having any issues with intrusive thoughts of MK. 

Levi bites down harder onto Samantha's neck as he growls, trying to ignore the thoughts racing through his mind. Letting go of her neck, he whispers into her ear, "You do want me" smirking with a sense of pride in his voice as he says it. "I want to hear you say it, sweetheart" he says pulling her hair to make her look up at him, "tell me you want me, don't deny your feelings" he tells her, licking his lips, as his cock throbs under his pants.  

Samantha questioned if she’d made the right move by kissing Levi back, she was playing with fire now and quickly running into very uncharted territory. She felt the invading hand slip up her shirt and she knew it’s target, still, knowing did little to prepare her for the rush of pleasure that hit her when it did. While her mind had been busy debating, her body knew what it wanted and responded to Levi's touch as expected. A body that had long gone untouched began burning with a desire that was soon overwhelming her. Samantha couldn’t hold it in any longer and a slow pitiful moan slipped out. Fuck, she thought, this is embarrassing, she knew it would only fuel Levi further. If this was a battle, then she had just surrendered a lot of ground to the enemy.

Levi must have known this too because the next thing she knew her head was swiftly pulled to the side by her hair, exposing her slender neck to whatever pleasures Levi wanted to plunder. How far was this going to go? Would she ever be able to look at herself the same if she went all the way? Would she even care? Maybe she could go a little farther, she could always stop when she wanted. Maybe she cou….”Ahhhhhhhmmmmmm” she cried when Levi bit down. She hadn't expected that and it would surely leave a mark. If it was possible to blush harder she found a way…dammit…but gods did that feel good.

It was then that Levi withdrew, she could tell something was off with him but she was in no position to question. And as he taunted her she thought to herself am I getting off on this? Is it turning me on that this boy found a way to breach my defenses? Her body answered with a resounding yes but she couldn’t give in completely just yet. She was a daughter of Athena and this like anything else in life was a battlefield, she refused to fold this easy. “Mmmm the way those hands have been busy I’d say you want me just as bad, maybe more?” She was a curious girl and this was a new field that might just be worth exploring. Feeling a little more confident now she started to unbutton her shirt letting it fall to the ground, now just in her jeans and a black bra.

• Like 1

Levi's mind was racing, he never had conflicting feelings before. They haven't even said anything about them being a couple, so why is his emotions actually messing with him. He didn't want to be tied down to one girl, that was never his intentions at all, but there really was something about MK that he just loved, and wanted everything to do with. As his mind is racing, the beautiful girl in front of him strips her shirt off and Levi's eyes go wide with desire. Shaking his head, he took a breath mixed with a low growl. Grabbing the little girl into his arms and undoes her bra, yanking it off. Who cares about these damn feelings, I want this girl that's right in front of me, I gotta stop letting them get to me...he thought to himself as Samantha's bra falls to the ground. 

Levi brings Samantha to the ground, laying her on her back, as he is on top bring his mouth down to her beautiful breast. Moaning, he sucks her hard nipple into his mouth, lightly biting onto it, while flicking his tongue against it. While his mouth devorered one, his fingers where pinching and pulling lightly at the other. Levi was determined to have his way with this girl, before his intrusive thoughts take over, and ruin the mood. Pulling his mouth off, he leans up toward her face, kissing her lips, as his hands find their way to her pants. He starts to undo her pants "Of course I want you, I want to feel your small little body tremble from pleasure beneath me" he says with a growl, as he yanks her pants down, and slips his hand down rubbing her pussy through her panties. "Show me how much you want me, I know you want it" he says taunting her.

It was a mixture of boldness and not wanting Levi to feel like he always had the upper hand that made Samantha strip off her shirt and taunt him. Given the weird conflicting looks and hesitating actions he’d been making all night she thought perhaps she could get him off his game; that would be funny. The ensuing moments proved just how wrong she was! Before Samantha could even process everything, her bra was torn off and she found herself flat on her back. Levi was far from off game, she had awoken a beast, and if he was a beast then she had just dangled a very enticing treat by taking off her shirt. She felt the night air hit her exposed breasts and realized just how cold it was. Those complaints fled her mind though when Levi's warm mouth enveloped a nipple, his hand quickly exploring the other one. Her breasts were modest in size but very perky and soon the nipples hardened under Levi's assault.

She gasped at the attention her body was now aching for and that made her blush red with embarrassment. How had she allowed this brute to get her in such a compromising position? And why was her body betraying her thoughts and beliefs so badly? She was a proud daughter of the enlightened Athena, not some common harlot to so quickly give into desire. Remembering that some Aphrodite kids could pick up on strong emotions she tried to bury her embarrassment hoping he wouldn’t know. As he claimed another kiss she felt her pants being pulled down to her lower legs but not taken off completely. Because of that, with Levi on top of her like this, her legs were mostly pinned. In such a venerable position her skin felt like it was on fire, the heat only building when the invading fingers found their way to the center of it. Her matching blank panties were already slightly damp, a further betrayal of her body. As Levi taunted her she couldn’t help but arch her hips in a small thrusting manner, trying to press herself against his fingers. She was biting her bottom lip now, hard, in an effort to prevent anymore sounds or admissions of submission to Levi.

When Levi felt her arch and push into his fingers, he smirked pulling his hand away. His glare piercing through her, reading every action, he knew she wanted him...he could feel her desire build. "Come on sweety, tell me you want me" he says in a sinister voice, leaning down and latching onto her hard nipple, biting into it and pulling it up into his mouth. Levi lets out a small groan, as he can feel his cock throbbing, pushing at his pants. As he worked her nipple in his mouth, he moved himself so that his hard cock could push and rub against her pussy through his pants and her panties. 

Feeling her embarrassment mixed with a sense of pleasure, he pushes into her hard letting out a low growl, pulling off her nipple. Levi grabs her hand and places it to his pants, "take them off, and prove to me you want my hard cock thrust inside your tight wet pussy" he says through gritted teeth, as he tries to control himself. Levi loved to hear a girl admit it, he didn't care how much her body showed it. He needed to hear those words come out of her mouth, before he would, it was like a rush of pure pleasure for him to hear them admit it.

Levi smiles, awaiting her to undo his pants. Taking his free hand he slips it into her panties, this time feeling her wet pussy, finding her clit he starts to rub pushing into it. 

• Like 1

Samantha writhed underneath Levi, her face contorting in relucent pleasure from his fingers and sneering demands of submission. When he resumed his assault on her hard nipples her resolve broke like a dam. Despite her best efforts to hold it in, a low and needy moan burst out of her. He was causing her nipple pain and yet it also felt so good, how could such a feeling exist she wondered in astonishment. Levi was awakening feelings in her she never knew she had; and she both loved and hated him for it. Her thoughts were interrupted though when she felt his tool begin to press against her. Even between his pants and her panties she could feel the impressive member that was desperate to enter her. Between the pleasure she was feeling, and her own embarrassment at feeling it, she was bright red.

"He knows,” she thought to herself. “He knows how much this predicament is embarrassing me…and how much that’s turning both of us on…” But she could no better withhold her emotions than she could withhold the moans that kept slipping out every time Levi thrusted against her. When her hand was moved to his pants her body acted without her permission, fingers fumbling with buttons and zipper. Finally rewarded, Levi's cock was freed from its restraints at last. Her blue, doe-like eyes widened at the sight of it. This is it, she thought again, if I ask him for this there’s no turning back…I’m giving in completely. Her mouth opened to begin to say the words she knew he wanted to hear; Levi's victory was near at hand.

@ McKayla Johnson

• Like 2

MK was out late as she liked to be. Getting some workout time in near the lake...it was sort of her thing! All those years ago, she had ran into her friend Loukas here which was so funny all those years ago. First she got in her workout clothes as she was planning on a long run with several other things.  Getting warmed up she began to run through the woods towards the lake. All in her own mind as she focused on the prize which was to be the best in camp. It was only the last summer when she had almost beat Dustin in a training course. They were neck in neck when it had come to be a draw!!! Oh how she was not let that happen again if she could help it.

This was making her smile when she ran through a clearing. The sight of two other Demi-Gods first made her almost cover her eyes and run on when she saw who it was. "Ohhhhh wow, never would have thought I would see this" she stopped and laughed. The smirk on her face as she took in the scene at hand, the luscious Levi trying to seduce Samantha Adams the camps well known Nun. "Good luck with that Levi" she nodded to Samantha before winking at him. "See you later...maybe" she giggled again as she shook her head. Smiling she headed off as she looked at Levi in the eyes with the look she had back in NY. 

• Like 1

The moment MK spoke, Levi's shoot up, pulling his mouth off Samantha's nipple. His hard pounded from the site of MK, here he was already having such conflicting feelings and just wanted to a have a bit a fun, and now of all people for a second time tonight at that, MK shows up. As she spoke he could feel her, he could tell she was putting on a act, and then to top it off gives him that same luscious look. Levi bit his lip, and stood up "W-wait!" he hollard at her, then looked down at Samantha and smiled "I'll fix this" he whispered. He could tell MK wasn't happy, but in his mind, well more as in, thinking with his dick, from how horny he already was, he buttoned his pants back together real quick and sprinted over to MK "Hey Sweetheart! Since your here, you wanna join us?" probably the worst thing he could say at a time like this, but he was determined that, that would fix everything because then he would also have both girls, and it would be so much more fun!

Levi wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, and he actually started to feel a pinch of regret for the whole thing, which was so unusual for him. He had no idea what he had got himself into with MK, but he knew it was something he needed to figure out and fast.

• Like 1

Samantha (and probably Levi) would always wonder what words would have been said had they not been interrupted at that moment. MK might as well have been a literal bucket of ice cold water splashed on her because the effect it had was the same. “Oh fuck!” she cried out, perhaps the first time she’d ever said that curse word in public or maybe at all. Immediately aware of her somewhat naked state now, her arms instinctively tried to cover up her breasts. How could she have not known better? If she stumbled upon Levi then surely someone else would have too. She knew MK well enough from their shared years at camp, but the two weren't particularly close. What would MK think of her now? What would she tell the other campers? Would rumors spread?

As these thoughts raced through her mind she noticed Levi was in a big hurry to catch up to MK; that was when things began to click in her head. “Hold up Levi! Were you thinking of her during all of that?!?!?!? Why…why you… low down, disgusting, no good dog!!!” she shouted throwing her shoes at Levi, they missed and with a “ker-plunk” sank into the lake. Barefoot and embarrassed she began to wade into the lake trying to guess where her shoes landed, leaving her jeans folded by the lake. “Fucking men…I'm done with them” she mumbled angrily.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Normally MK would have just gone by but the sight of Samantha Adams of all campers exposed like she was with Levi about to suck her tit like a child made her laugh. I mean she knew that Levi was not a one girl kind of man after all. When she texted him that night, it was for her to have a bit of fun as she wanted to see what was the big deal all about with Levi. As she found out, he was quite a bit of fun. Even if she had not been mad at the moment, the way the two of them reacted made her roll her eyes and laugh even more. Seems Sam was caught in a way she never wanted to be seen.....ohhhhh how the whole camp would soon know. How would she feel about that??? MK wondered, I mean she wouldn't say anything but these things never stayed quiet.

Walking away laughing when Levi's comment got to her.....join them.....NO FUCKING WAY. This part made some of her get mad....was it the fact he thought he could just have his cake and eat it too??? Or was it that he thought he could share her as if she meant nothing.  Turning she stopped right in front of him, Slapping him then with her hand grasping his face. "Ohhh Levi, its me or nothing...there is no sharing this as you found out. I am a lot to handle handsome." Then looking at how Samantha was pissed. MK was ducking her head as the shoes. "Looks like you need to take care of her. But you know where to find me" with a wink she turned to walk away. 

• Like 1

Levi grabbed MK's hand pulling her back toward him, "Please, wait" he says, his mind is racing. He can't think straight from a mixture of being horny and then all these odd feelings he has for MK. "Just wait" he repeats himself, trying to form other words, but that's all he can get out. Looking at MK and then toward the lake watching Samantha searching for her shoes, Levi knew the only thing he could do to fix this, and try to redeem himself. Staring at MK the words slipped "what the heck is it about you!" but before she could respond, he puts his hands to her face and kisses her on the lips, "please" he begs. 

Letting her go, he heads over to Sam, stripping to his boxes to get into the lake and help her find her shoes "I'm sorry" he says in a low tone, not sure what else to say, this was totally not like him, but MK has some type of control over him that he loves and hates all at the same time. "let me help you find your shoes, and I will leave you alone" he says in a soft voice. He starts to feel around with his feet, finding one he reaches under and pulls it up, throwing it onto the shore. "let's hope the second one is just as easy to find" he says with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood, as he looked over toward MK was to see if she was still there, pleading in his mind that she was.

• Confused 1

As Samantha waded fruitless through the lake looking for her lost shoes she tried her best to collect and control her emotions. She felt hot tears forming at the edges of her eyes and she honestly didn’t know if they were from sadness, embarrassment, frustration or anger. “Anger…definitely anger” she muttered, just then her bare foot painfully struck some kind of root lodged at the bottom of the lake. “DAMNIT!” she screamed hitting the lake water with both her clenched fists as hard as she could; that made her feel a little better. Looking up she saw Levi desperately pleading with MK but she couldn’t hear the words. What was up with those two? Levi seemed like a different man now, or at least the kind of man he wanted MK to think he could be.

She was shocked then, to see Levi strip down and enter the lake with her, offering to help. Even more shocked when he apologized for his behavior. Samantha was so stunned at first she didn’t know what to say, after an awkward pause she finally composed herself long enough to respond. “I’m sorry too, it wasn’t ladylike of me to throw them at you…even if you totally deserved it” she smirked. She still didn’t care for Levi, but he was at least trying to be a gentleman now and she wasn’t going to scold him for it. First one shoe and then the second were found and returned to shore. Stepping out of the water, thoroughly soaked, she collected her shoes and jeans tucking them under her arm. No point in putting them on and getting them wet too. She was hoping it was late enough she could make it back to her bunk in just a shirt and underwear without being spotted.

But before she prepared to leave she turned and, pointing first to MK, said “I don’t know what sort of spell you’ve put on him but he’s acting almost tolerable now.” then pointing to LeviAnd you, not a word of this to anyone or so help me I’ll…I’ll…I’ll…well I don’t know what I’ll do but I can promise you you won’t like it ok?” Then finally her finger darted back and forth between Levi and MK in a rapid motion. “I don’t know what is going on between you two but I suggest you both figure it out quickly and leave me the hell out of it. I think I’ve had enough excitement for one night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just as she was about to walk away, see felt Levi grab her and pull her back. As she felt into his arms she looked up confused. Was Levi playing games? It wasn't like he actually cared for her right? But his tone is what got her to stare straight up at him in his eyes when he asked her to stay. "What is this Levi?" I mean who could blame her for questioning his motives. He was known for his games but she wasn't sure this was one of them. Her eyes were searching for answers in his when he repeated what he said before. "Okay, but what has gotten into you? " she got out a bit breathlessly as she saw him look towards Samantha who was now trying to find her shoes. Her mind was racing a mile per minute as she was trying to figure Levi out. He was acting so strange but then his next words made her look at him with a confusing look but that washed away as he kissed her. At first she was stiff but then she put her hands around his neck as she kissed him back. Ohhhh how she craved him, but but he was Levi. She couldn't get attached or.  As her eyes opened to look at his again as he begged a third time. She nodded as he walked towards Samantha.

Seeing him strip down to his boxers to help Samantha, she watched as the two of them talked. First he begs for her to stay and now he is helping Samantha. What game was he playing? MK had never seen him act like this in the 5 years she had been at camp with him. Levi never once had a girlfriend or anything serious at all!!! If MK had any sense at all she would turn and walk away now but she felt herself feel still as Levi begging replayed in her head. That was when Samantha's words brought her out of her on head "Mmmmm me?" she pointed to herself. How could she put a spell on Levi, the camps biggest man whore! "Sam....I mean Samantha I don't know what you are talking about , I I I don't know what I have done or did? Gosh words are so hard right now." 

• Like 2

Levi gave Sam a small smile, "you don't need to apologize, I did deserve it" Levi knew with the way Sam, he should of never tried to start anything with her, even if MK wasn't in the picture, but having MK in the picture only made things worse. Levi's mind was racing, he couldn't figure out what it was about MK, he never had any kinds of feelings like this before. They were making him act so strange and unlike himself, because could that really be a bad thing? Levi followed Sam out of the water once she found her other shoe, he grabbed his pants and shirt, and walked toward MK with Sam. As he walked toward MK he couldn't help but smile, she was so gorgeous, and that night at the hotel, god she was breathtaking and so much fun. He always had a good time with other girls, but they were all the same, they all lusted for him never him lusting for them, until now. He couldn't figure it out, but all he knew was he never wanted MK mad at him, and he wanted MK, even when she wasn't around. 

Once they reached MK, Levi pulled her into him and gave her another kiss, when Sam started in on the both of them, and Levi even busted up laughing when she said that MK might have put a spell on him or something and he couldn't help but make a comment. "Spell on me? I'm a child of Aphrodite, more like I could spell on her, BUT, I will give the fact that, I can't stop thinking about her, and I honestly don't know why" he ended revealing more than he meant to, as he started to ramble on, because his mind was still very all over the place. Just then Sam threatened that she would do something he didn't like if she mentioned anything, and it got out in the camp. "Hunny, I won't say a word, I might be the man whore of the camp, but that's because the girls brag about me, not being I brag about what girl I got into bed" he laughs, as he wraps his arm around MK, Looking at her "Yes we do need to figure this out, because you'er driving me crazy!" he comments giving her a smirk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of Use