bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Samantha Adams

Samantha knew better than to get competitive with a Nike camper so she was relieved that MK didn’t seem to hold any grudge over finding her with Levi. Not that there was any sort of love triangle here…ohhhh no…not one bit. Samantha knew it was going to take SEVERAL cold showers to wash away the evening. Not to mention a ton of reflective meditation to figure out just what happened to her emotionally tonight. Levi swore he didn’t have any power to make her feel the way she had; the desire that had almost devoured her was apparently all her own. Had she repressed physical intimacy for so long that it could just burst out of her like this? It wasn’t like she’d done that on purpose, she just appeared to have terrible luck finding her ideal man and at this hormonally driven camp that was looking less and less likely. What did that mean for her chances of relationship here? Would she ever find someone who understood her? These were clearly questions for another night because at this point she was exhausted and clearly she was becoming an awkward third wheel.

"Well you two, I’m off to sleep and try to forget this night happened. Hope you guys figure out whatever it is between you. I’d lecture you on keeping it modest but I haven’t got it in me. Good night!” and with that she turns and walks off back toward her cabin. “Ugg those Aphrodite campers, trouble with a capital T! Thank AthenaI I don’t have to deal with one romantically. MK will certainly have her hands full” she muttered to herself.

• Like 1

Ever see something crazy happen and you can't take your eyes away from it no matter how dangerous it is! Well that was MK right now as she watched Levi helping Samantha find her shoes. IT ALL STARTED WITH AN INNOCENT COMMENT. McKayla knew what she was getting into when it came to Levi....or did she? This seemed to be way more than she ever thought would happen. What kind of dangerous game was she play? His arms pulled her in for another kiss which made her heart leap in her chest...NO......she can't be falling for HIM. The Notorious Child of Aphrodite: Man whore asshole of the Camp Half-Blood. "REALLY I AAM?" her face went from looking at Sam to Levi who said he can't stop thinking of her? This had to be a game he was playing...right? It was known that Aphrodite children have a right of passage to have someone fall in love with them to break their heart, just as Aphrodite did to their parent. 

What had she gotten herself into? Like a mouse trapped in this Persians Cat's trap. Was he going to devour her? But again when he looked down at her it was as if the whole world was stopping around her. It was just them together as Levi's words washed over her. "I guess I am" her words were unsure as this was out of her element. Her hands going to his neck as she pulled herself in closer to him. Seeing that Samantha was leaving, she looked back at Levi laughing. "What has gotten into you?" Her words were searching as she gazed into his handsome face. Leaning up to kiss him again. Well whatever this, she was in this disaster of a trap she had been caught in! 

• Haha 1

Levi couldn't help but watch as Samantha walked away, but he was snapped back quickly feeling MK grab him and pull herself closer into him, causing him to adjust his body so that they were face to face and his arms were wrapped tightly around her. "Yes you are, I don't know what it is, but you have been on my mind a lot here lately" he says looking down at her sweet face, smiling from ear to ear. "You are a beautiful site to look at" he says with a hint of lust behind the words. Part of him felt like he was done even trying at that point, but standing there with MK in his arms, looking into her eyes, he could feel his desire start to build back up, remembering the night in New York.

Leaning down, he kissed her lips once more. "I'm not sure what has gotten into me, all I know is I want you" he says softly against her lips. 

~End~

Important Information

Terms of Use