bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Oooooo what's that!?

Julia Dutkiewicz

Julia was still waiting to be claimed by her Godly parent so she was stuck in that one cabin, she couldn't ever remember the name. Oh well suppose it doesn't really matter, because hopefully soon she will be claimed and in her own real cabin. She sure was excited to find out who out of all these campers around here are her half siblings. It was a little later in the day, and she was bored sitting in this cabin, so she decided to head down by the lake. She got up, grabbed a light jacket and headed out of the cabin, as she walking toward the lake, she spotted something in the bushes that looked interested, maybe some type of animal she thought. It pecked her interested and she started to head towards it. 

"Hello?" she called out, wandering if it might be a camper, and they just have something weird looking on.

Tag @ Savanna Lewis

Her father had claimed her a couple months ago and it was interesting to say the least. She and her sister had been claimed back-to-back and it just about put the whole camp to sleep. Which again was interesting to her. She had been getting along with most of her siblings pretty well and she had to say that it would only get better from here. At the moment however, she was sleeping next to the lake, near a bush. She had gotten a little warm there and wanted to take a nap. Only when she heard another voice did she perk up a little. Normally it would take a lot for her to get woken up, but she was just barely asleep. The voice brough her to sit up and look over at the girl calling her. "Oh hey." she greeted with a small sleep smile. 

Julia got closer as the person spoke out, "oh it is a person! Hi there, what are you doing by the bushes?" she questions the girl giving her a strange look, with a small smile. As she got closer, she could tell the girl looked like she had just woken up and Julia gasped "Oh! I'm sorry, did I wake you?" as she apologizes, she couldn't help but think it was strange if this girl really was asleep, maybe she was just making the wrong assumption on how the girl looked. Julia sat down next to her and introduced herself "Hi, I'm Julia, I am new and haven't been claimed by my godly parent yet. Are you new? Do you know who your godly parent is?" she questions the girl again. Julia was always full of questions, she was very inquisitive when it came to new people. 

She felt like she was on a roll, first she meets Kenna, and now she has stumbled upon another camper who seemed like she might be able to come friends with, or maybe they could end up being half siblings, her eyes went wide and she smiled ear to ear thinking about that fact.

Important Information

Terms of Use