bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Songbird and Spectral

Akemi Lancaster

The weather was favorable that day, perfect for some basic magic practice. The sky was painted silvery, streaky gray, with sprinkles of rain here and there. Wind howled, whipping her hair in the wind like a flag raised on a mast. She had her eyebrows furrowed in focus, her hands held a small distance apart, focusing.

"Ventum, ad imperium meum collige," she had whispered, the wild gales biting at her cheek, blowing at her leather bomber jacket. She watched as a spiral of air formed in her hands, slowly, the presence of the weather being stronger. But then as quickly as the mini vortex formed, it dispersed, the wind overpowering it. "Vlacas-" she said, frustrated. Akemi found this weather perfect to practice using the weather against her enemies, but her control over the aspects of the weather were weaker, and her magical power alone wouldn't be enough to syphon the wind, let alone control it entirely. She bit back the choice words reveling in her throat, and the deprecating thoughts overpowering her mind, falling back onto the grass, staring at the lovely sky, mumbling in anger. @ Elijah Quinn

It is getting colder and darker; leaves are falling from the trees. There is a chill in the air overnight, frost on the ground in the morning, mist and fog in the air. Dry, dead leaves crunched beneath his feet and clouds appeared when he breathed out. All are signs that the fall season has bestowed Camp Half-Blood but he somehow finds ways to be thrilled with the weather in spite of thriving in sunshine. Other than the seasonal drinks at Starbucks, he liked wearing the outerwear for the chilly weather, keeping him warm from the next brisk blow from above. Elijah's hands were kept warm by the hot chocolate, marshmallows floating on top of the drink to give it a more fluffy texture upon consumption. Sunshine boy ventured into the forest knowing a certain ghost would be practicing at this time. Even if she wanted him to train, he will refuse out of respect for his fall clothes - a Hufflepuff sweater, blue jeans, and Converse tops.

It didn't take him long to find her since he used the winds' direction that were oddly coming together towards a focal point. Spell casting practice, he thought, as his shoes crush orange leaves with every step. With the noise he is making, they're bound to attract her. He appeared into the clearing, relaxing himself with a hot drink. "Good afternoon, Akemi." Elijah greeted her cordially. "Practicing again?"

Edited by Elijah Quinn
  • Like 1

The spellcaster, clad in black, got up and walked over at the prospect of her friend showing up and sat down in front of him. It hasn't been long since they first met, perhaps a month or so, but the time seemed to blow by like the wind whipping at her hair. She patted her locks down, them being mussed and ruffled by the breezes. "Hello to you too. I take it from your fashionable attire you won't be training with me today?" she tilted her head to the side.

"But beyond that, what are here with me for, hm? Looking to mess with me?" she lowered her gaze, intimidating, but it had a hint of playfulness. "You wouldn't dare cross me, right?" she teased, but poked him in the ribs, stealing his drink, sipping it. She had a small smile as she did, it was delicious. She handed it back, but not without all the marshmallows being consumed by her, with a coy smirk on her face. Akemi enjoyed his company, she really did, despite her usual antisocial nature...which was slowly changing thanks to the ball of sunshine in front of her.

• Like 1

Elijah's chestnut curly hair had been ruffled by the wind but he liked it unkempt that way. He was wondering what sort of spell she was practicing when it involved air particles but he had arrived too late to observe. His lips curled into a grin upon the compliment though it seemed to meant more from her than from other campers. "Nope." He flatly spoke with confidence. He chose today to enjoy the dawn of the fall season and training is not what he should be doing. Another time, he thought.

"Looking to bother you, actually." He takes pleasure in enjoying her use of words and the antics that came along with it. Seeing her now made him pretty happy that she opened up to him more, but isn't quite exactly where he wants her yet. In turn, he enjoyed spending every moment in her company - seeing her shine every time in her own way. With the poke in his ribs, he suddenly let go of his drink for her to sip. But by the time he got it back, the marshmallows were gone, prompting a momentary frown. "Your welcome." He responded with a side of sarcasm. He was planning on letting her have some anyway. "I wouldn't dare find another ghost to annoy if that's what you're asking. I couldn't see them even if I wanted to."

He played along for a bit, evident in his coy smirk. He does find the leather jacket to be holding her attire well. "So what spell were you practicing? Going to move people out of the way with it?"

• Like 1

"I'm more than happy to show you, sunshine boy." she did a mock curtsy, running a hand through her hair and leaning forward, ruffling his own curls, coiling one around her finger, but no sooner released it. "Where else would you find such an elusive spectral, hm, little songbird?" she teased, her eyes gaining that mischievous twinkle as she stepped back, feeling the cold rush through her. She loved it. 

"Ventum, ad imperium meum collige," she had uttered again, holding her hands out. A vortex of air gathered between her palms once more, blowing at her hair a bit. It was one thing to manipulate air; it was another to harness the wind itself. Biting her lip so hard in concentration it bled, matching her lipstick once more, she eventually released the air in her hands in a gentle breeze towards him, giving him a slight chill.

"I've been practicing how to harness the weather, actually." she held a hand to her bleeding lip, panting. "It's been going...moderately decent, I would say?"

• Like 1

"Hmm, an abandoned home, cemetery, the Underworld... I could name a few more if you want." Elijah played along with her tease, inadvertently showing off his knowledge of spectral beings. There is a mythological creatures class in camp instructed by a cabin leader and he made sure to attend whenever possible. He loved learning about creatures big and small, good and evil. It came as shocking to him when he met harpies again but they were not the same types he faced before his arrival to camp. The young man chuckled at the mock curtesy, reminding him why he was drawn to her in the first place. Her sassiness, her confidence, and her eyes.

Her lips uttered in Latin as far as he could tell and the spell's cast began to take form. He observed the air channels come together in harmony until she released it towards him. The gust brought upon a chill in his person but it was nothing he could not handle, especially when the cup he his holding his keeping a liquid matter in place. Still, he could tell that it took a severe amount of effort to pull this off. Before he could congratulate her, he was more concerned on her lips that drew blood. "Wow. Keep it up and you might freeze someone to death."

Elijah approached her without hesitation, placing a thumb on her lips so he could inspect it. "I appreciate the work you've done but clench your teeth next time, please?" On his hand is a pina colada flavored lip balm with moisturizing and healing properties. He would often put this on to keep his lips from getting dry but he decided it would be useful in taking care of hers. "Put this on for me. It'll patch up soon."

"Wish I could refer you to a child of Zeus... if I knew one."

• Like 1

She instinctively had grabbed his hand as he had touched her lip, not very used to the gesture. She could feel her pulse quicken, and she could swear she felt his too, as she looked into his eyes for a brief moment, warm and deep and reminiscent, briefly, of the sun, reaching up with another hand to coil one of his curls around her finger. "You list so many places to find spirits, seems like you want to replace me, hm?" she cocked her head to the side slightly. "But I'll be sure to definitely clench my teeth next time so you don't go whee-wooing over like a concerned ambulance.

As he offered her his lip balm, she applied it, but as she did, stopping mid swipe, she sniffed and licked it slightly. "Pina colada?" she looked up at him, raising an eyebrow, "Who are you making out with, hm?" she noticed the wound on her lip beginning to head as she tossed over the little tube of fruity lip balm back over. "Thanks." she said, walking over to a grassy patch and sat crosslegged, patting next to her. "Sit with me, would you?"

• Like 1

It was for a moment when he locked eyes with her when he had his thumb on her lip. In no way was there total darkness in her eyes, but a light shining among it. Alluring, pleasant, and perhaps bewitching if he was looking for the right words. He gulped, realizing he had been staring at her for longer than he should. Any longer and he'd probably get done in by her shadows. "I could find many spirits but none of them could replace the real you. Relax." Finally letting go of her lip, it was time to give her the lip balm he just happened to have in his pocket. He was thinking of putting it on after finishing that hot chocolate. "Should I turn off my sirens then?" He asked, almost serious about his question.

"My lips aren't just for anyone." Elijah retorted, putting the balm in his pocket. Upon her request to sit with her, he did so in a cross-legged position as well but quite carefully since he did not want to spill his drink. It was still warm due in no part to the magic of the plastic up or is it perhaps the insulation. Either way, he preferred to savor this drink at least until during or the end of their conversation. Lips parting in a content sigh, he asked her curiously. "Something bothering you, Akemi?"

• Like 1

She snorted, shooing the shadows away so she could sit in silvery light. "Then who are they (lips) for, huh?" she crossed her arms curiously, a hint of defiance in her eyes. "Oh please, I know I'm irreplaceable," she brought her jacket around herself out of shyness. She exhaled gently, looking at the dirt. "It's nothing, really," she replied to his comment, looking up once more, but then lost face in the sight of his. "Ah- just...nevermind." she kept stammering, losing her cool-headed facade, swallowing.

Akemi worried about how her elusive nature could ever draw him to her in the first place. She had always been deemed replaceable. A second thought. Why was he here, with her? Choosing to spend time with her all these weeks? Training with her, having such a warm smile whenever she won, his warm touch as he helped bring her to her feet every time he won-

She shook her head at the thought, flustered, slapping her cheeks, and turning towards him, recovering her usual apathetic, neutral nature. "Well, well, sunshine," she patted his curls, "Why don't you hum us a little tune?"

• Like 1

"Why? Are you interested?" He narrowed his eyes in suspicion but with a playful tone that left his lips. Once she gave it back, he took the moment to put it on as well. The balm's head brushed through the vermillion to the oral commissures, making sure every bit of his lip is covered before he could put back the cap on. Elijah was looking at her with concern. It felt like she had something serious to say when prompted to sit down with her which may entail a serious topic.

It was like they are opposites but the two of them seem to mesh well together. He who finds thrill in the spotlight, she who shies away from crowds. He did not think he would get along well with her but maybe that's because of that personal charm of hers. Her mischievous smirk whenever things go according to plan, her desire to get what she wants... She may find himself in his company long for a ghost but perhaps he wanted to be in her company. Light and shadow. There's a warmth in Akemi but he wouldn't say that to her face.

"Sure thing." Elijah nodded, taking the moment to think of a song in his head. His eyes were momentarily shut until he made a choice. With his mouth closed, he mimicked the tune of the song. Hmm hmm hmm, his head nodding to the somewhat slow rhythm as the steam from his hot chocolate passed through his nose and possibly hers before evaporating into thin air.

• Like 1

She was messing with her magic once more, the shadows weaving between her fingers like yarn. She listened to him hum, and it was a pleasant tune. Akemi recognized it, and she just turned her head to listed, shifting her knee to prop upwards, resting her elbow on it. Even with just humming, the melody was pleasant. Such was the talent of an Apollo kid, she mused to herself, drumming her other hand's fingers on her leg. 

Quietly, perhaps even shyly, she shifted herself to fully face him, twirling her hair with her finger, her tresses tightly wound around it. "Sing the rest...I kind of wanna hear your- your voice." her cheeks burned with embarrassment afterward. She was used to being blunt, but it was for others' needs, not at her own request. Her gaze drifted to his lips for a moment, before touching her own. It felt like an indirect kiss, but the Hecate kid just waved it away as a silly thought, still listening to him sing.

• Like 1

Like all of his half-siblings, Elijah was able to hum perfectly to the tune of the song. It wasn't upbeat but it did not feel melancholic either. When the boy heard it, it felt relatable and he was ashamed to have discovered it recently when it was uploaded on YouTube three years ago. He can't listen to every song the minute it goes online but songs like these are quite the gem to him. He took the liberty to make a cover as well but he never bothered recording himself. Seeing that Akemi was enjoying it, he would be more than happy to sing for her. He preferred it that way instead of keeping his lips sealed.

Smiling upon her request, he began singing as soon as he approached the chorus.

Now I'm shaking, drinking all this coffee
These last few weeks have been exhausting
I'm lost in my imagination
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through, through?
Through, yeah
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through?

Elijah could not help but laugh. It's a rare occurrence for him to sing in front of her and she asked this time. A tongue brushed over his lips to wet the damp surface before he drew a satisfied breath. "Got another request?"

• Like 1

"Hmmmm...sing your favorite one, I'd suppose?" the spellcaster had a coy smile. "Your voice is rather hot, by the way." she cheekily added, flicking his curls. "You sing like the sunrise. Don't ask how that relates to anything." she sighed and sat back on the grass in a more relaxed position, kicking her legs over one another. "it's pleasant to hear, lovely to see, but not for long, since it physically hurts." she chuckled to herself as she hummed to that song, it now stuck in her head.

"Do you enjoy singing because you're an Apollo kid? Or did you always just- like it?" she thought about her own hobbies as that question left her lips, the wind blowing past her, her leather jacket offering little warmth and protection to the chill. She shivered for a brief moment, but she treated it as normal as she conjured a fire and had it hover between them. 

• Like 1

"My voice? Really?" Elijah was surprised at her comment, given the raised eyebrows. He'd get compliments on it like appealing, fruity, or silvery but something like hot did not fit like a ring to a finger. He was still grateful at the thought anyways, so he thanked her after her next comment. Now that felt better. He could say that every child of Apollo sings in way specific to them and that they too sing like sunrise or even sunset. "This song... is relatable. I suppose it reminds me of the time I arrived here in camp," he paused with a breath, "Jeremy's voice isn't that great but the way it melts into the tune makes it catchy even for me." 

"Actually, believe it or not, I was timid. I was reserved and shy. It seems like the contrary for my half-siblings but I turned out to be unlike them at first." Elijah began. "My mother was a singer so she thought singing would help me get out of my shell. And it did. I couldn't care less for my father but I'm thankful to them for granting me this medium of expression." The grey skies and the cold wind can be so depressing, but the fire she conjured lifted what was already his cheerful spirit. The flame hovered over the couple, providing them the warmth they need to persevere in these moments of this melancholic climate. After letting the hot chocolate warm his throat, his head began to nod to signify the beginning of the song.

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh-ooh, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

"I'm not that big of a fan of Coldplay, but I do like some of their songs. I'll send you a link to my Spotify if we ever get out of here. I consider myself to be genre-fluid, if that's a word, because I don't stick to one genre... but you'll find me listening to k-pop, ballads, upbeats, good voices..." He was trying to summarize his music tastes at the moment, but it grew difficult because of the amount of songs he listens to.

• Like 1

She was already flustered by the comment, her words always blunt, so she said the first things that came to her mind, but nonetheless rebounded with that compliment. Akemi did thoroughly enjoy his voice though, it calmed her. She recognized the song, and quietly sang along. Her voice was by no means as good as an Apollo kid, but she wasn't exactly tone deaf either. Despite this, she let the fire disperse into glittering, twinkling sparks fading from fiery orange, to radiant, bright gold, and crimson red as she blew them away with a gentle breath into the biting wind.

Akemi perked up at the sound of him talking about music and her eyes lit up. She loved listening to music, even having her own playlist, and smiled warmly. "I kind of love Coldplay," she said, running her fingers through her hair. "As well as anything with some heavy bass and guitar. Anything more- dark, if that makes sense, hehe..." she twiddled with her thumbs.

Gods, was now going to be the time she went all shy? It was more of her true nature, a shy, happy girl that got cheery and kind around others when they got to know her a bit. She felt her face a bit warm, and if he asked, she would attribute it to the stinging cold at her cheeks. "I like anything alt, and anything from the 80s and 90s...but I like dancing a bit more. Haven't...really done it, though, so I'm not good at it at all."

• Like 1

Elijah was more than pleased to hear her sing along with him so he continued to sing the musical notes with grace. Singing has helped him tremendously since he sustained a loss before coming to camp. It helped him remind him who he was and how he got there and the satyr who helped shaped him would look down at him from the skies as a star. A bit of a cheesy belief but he clung to it because he was like a father to him. His lips curled into a smile, she could tell that he was enjoying their little bonding over music.

"Like... emo music? Paramore, Yellowcard, My Chemical Romance?" He was trying to make sense of her tastes since that would be one more thing to talk about between them. Music has always been part of his life so it's not an exaggeration when it has been ingrained in his experiences. It's a miracle to be given musical talent but he can't enjoy every song out there. "I don't judge. You could link me to your playlist and I could download it into my mp3 player. I made sure to get a lot of storage." Elijah is open to listen to music, given the recommendation or if someone he knows expressed a taste. At least, he wanted to be more open minded to something that makes them feel something others may not.

"Wow." He became thrilled to know she liked dancing. "80s, 90s? Wish I could bring a stereo here. We could have danced. I wouldn't mind doing it with you. I'm not a good one either so we can do it terribly together."

• Like 1

"I think I shall," she said with a small smile, but when he began listing off music, she just nodded every time he listed the artist. "Yeah, along with Green Day, sometimes Chase Atlantic..." she trailed off, trying to think of other artists from the top of her head, but moved her lips into a pout when she couldn't think anymore. She was pleased to hear that, but then when he mentioned an mp3 player, she thought for a moment, rummaging in her jacket pockets, then gasped and pulled out a small mp3 player.

"I bring this with me whenever I choose to people watch," she said, fumbling it for a moment before showing it to him. "Creates good ambiance and background noise." Lots of the artists she mentioned on there were there, but she stopped when she saw a particular song, showing it to him, and standing up. "Would you- care to dance?" she asked, holding her hand out. "I know it's sudden, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?" she held her breath, hoping he'd accept.

[GM rights to you to choose the song and if they dance!]

• Like 1

Pleased to know that every artist he listed was right, he made a mental note of those are the ones she listens too, along with Green Day and Chase Atlantic. He realized he already listens to some of their songs already so he did not think could not be more in sync from the start. Elijah was chuckling at her gasp, thinking for a moment she had used magic to make the device appear in her hand. He would not be surprised if that was actually the outcome but there is irony in that possibility. "Figured. People watching while hearing natural noise can be a bit boring."

MP3 players became the best alternative to music in camp life since devices with communication functions are prohibited. Such technology attracts monsters so anything without radio waves is allowed. Pretty much every person he knows here owns one. Elijah was... surprised at her question, looking at her in awe when she offered her hand. It was a different side to Akemi, one perhaps nobody else as seen other than him. It was cute. The young man drew his breath and a hand reached out to hold hers.

"I would be honored."

He shot a glance to the screen of her player and recognized the song after mere moments. "I'm not the best person to ask..."

// Better Together - Jack Johnson, couple dance for reference!

Elijah guided her step by step, eyes gazing into her when she followed through. The song was slow and enough to set the mood, if that was her intention. Confidence prompted him a wink after a twirl until their faces were close by the end. He was nervous but he could not bring himself to let her go. Just not yet. Face leaning forward for a kiss, their lips almost meeting until a gust blew on the couple. The sudden chill blast shuddered his person, forcing him to let go. He was embarrassed with his face growing hot. "Sorry. I'm sorry."

• Like 1

Akemi was by no means a very experienced dancer, but nonetheless she had a grace in her step, letting him lead through the dance. She smiled briefly the whole time, only tripping on her feet once, but quickly recovered within mere seconds as she pulled closer into him. Her gaze was rested on him even near the end of the song, bringing herself closer to him. Her eyes met his, and she could feel her pulse quicken once more as their faces grew closer, too nervous to pull him the rest of the way to her waiting, trembling lips.

But the wind startled even her, causing her gaze to shift back and forth between him, between the dirt, but nonetheless, she recovered and looked up, her cool façade returning again, with a hint of softness. She ran a hand through her hair, giving him a sympathetic smile. "No, no, it's okay." she reached for his hand without thinking. "It's okay."

• Like 1

Elijah was more frustrated at the wind interrupting their moment and he was not sure if they were ever going to get that back or accomplish it again. His heart was pounding against his chest, head looking away from her out of embarrassment. He had to take a moment to recompose himself by drawing some slow breaths until he could get himself to face her. The soft tone in her voice helped and seeing her hand reach out for his, he held it without hesitation and their fingers gently interlaced. "Thanks... It was a blur of a moment." He spoke in an attempt to explain himself. He was in the mood. "I just... like you. I don't know how to say it, but I like you." He paused looking down on their shoes before looking up to her again. "Maybe that's why I came to visit you in not-my-training clothes."

There are other occasions where he does visit her in anything but training attire but today he thought he could enjoy the weather comfortably. Now it felt like he would be reminded how it interrupted their romantic atmosphere, if she ever reciprocates. 

• Like 1

She gave a small chuckle laced with sadness, squeezing his hand gently for a moment before looking away. "I've liked you for years, but nonetheless..." she turned back to face him, rubbing his hand with her thumb. "But...don't- don't take that leap yet. I'm warning you. Not with me." she met his gaze, albeit with heavy sadness in her eyes, something stirring in her stomach like the shadows having a freak out in the corner. She gave an internal eyeroll at that.

"I-I'm not- ready? For this?" she gestured to them both, their joined hands, but she squeezed gently so he didn't let go. "I'm not relationship or even friendship material in the slightest if you know what I'm really like, sunshine." she said his nickname softly, as if urging him to say no. "But I can't really let this moment go now, and I can't say yes, so can we just-" she sighed, frustrated with her usually eloquent words falling in a messy heap. "Can I get back to you on it?" Oof. She didn't expect it to come out like that. Embarrassed, her cheeks lit up in the same shade as her lips as she looked away, letting her hair cover her face. So much for trying to say no and yes at the same time.

• Like 1

There was a sudden knot to his stomach as he was mentally preparing himself for her response. Maybe it was in instinct, but he felt that she could say no. Elijah did not expect this either but he grew to like her over the times they have met up in the forest and occasionally outside of the trees and the undergrowth. His heart sunk realizing that she was crushing on him for years, giving him every bit of hope he could get. The confession was quite sudden but he was the type to not hold back when he wanted to communicate something even if it is a delicate matter. When their gazes met, he met her sadness with hope. It was shifting but the hand holding reassured him.

He listened to her with intent as she expressed her stance the best she could at the moment. He knew every word she spoke was not a lie, but a heartfelt message mixed with a bit of confusion until the end. When she made her request, it was certainly better than a 'no'. "Okay." He responded. "Take all the time you need." He watched as she looked away flustered and his heart fluttered at the sight of her softy. After a short pause, he continued. "You're not a ghost. You're a wallflower. Pretty much the same, but the latter sounds more pretty. It's a flower which blooms in early spring season, maybe after a storm."

"With a bit of patience, even a flower could bloom under the sun... I'm your sunshine." Elijah smiled quite widely at the comparison he has made between the two of them. He gave her hands a soft squeeze, hoping she'd look back.  

• Like 1

She looked back over to him, surprised at his understanding. "I'd be willing to give you this moment now." she said quietly, embarrassed once more, looking up at him. "If you'd like." She was implying that she'd let him have their moment that was so dutifully stolen by the forces of nature, but she didn't know if he'd accept. "I'm willing to- to let you. I kind of want it to." Akemi didn't falter in his gaze for once, that soft confidence returning slowly.

Pulling him forward, she looked up at him, flicking downwards for a brief moment before meeting his gaze. She wondered how he'd take this invitation. Hopefully well. If not, she'd let the shadows swallow her and drag her back to her bed for the next six weeks. 

"Just this once. Just this one day, one moment. From here-" she felt a soreness in her throat from nervousness. "I- we- will be figuring things out? If that's okay?"

• Like 1

Elijah was not sure how to respond to that request. He wasn't sure if such an opportunity will come by again, but she was willing to let them relive that desired moment again. Like a rewind. Heart melting to her soft tone, he gave her a nod as he moved forward. Once their gaze met, he could not part. It's like a dream. A pretty ghost, no, flower. A grin slowly curled his lips as he let himself get absorbed into the moment that was taken away from them. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

The adolescent teen set an affectionate gaze, taking the moment to admire her once more. It feels like a glance at her would make him smile but it now feels like he could do anything. Maybe even perform right now. No way was he going to part like this. His hands parted from hers and went to hold her arms, giving them a soft squeeze as he moved a bit forward so their faces are close. Head leaning forward once more, his eyes grew shut as soon as their lips met for a brief, passionate moment. 

He hesitantly withdrew his lips, eyes setting another gaze, curious to see her reaction from the moment. "How do you feel?"

• Like 1

"...Warm. Safe." she replied, touching her lips briefly for a moment after they pulled away. It felt electrifying in that moment, as if she had mastered the art of stopping time. "I think I truly understand the meaning now, of the- of the phrase 'sunkissed.'" she exhaled and looked away for a moment, then back up at him. "Your lips are kind of red now," she pointed out, brushing them with her thumb. "It's uneven." she didn't say anything else, but brought her face slightly closer once more. "Better fix that," she said, her tone low, slightly flirty, as he dared him to make a move.

She didn't know how well he'd take this, but her lips were tingling for one more, addictive kiss. It was a dangerous move, to be sure. At this rate, she probably wouldn't stop, and to her, in that moment, she didn't care.

Her target had been acquired. And he would be hers, she'd be sure with it. All she needed...

Was time.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use