bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Songbird and Spectral

Akemi Lancaster

The kiss was nothing he had imagined it to be. It felt exciting, thrilling, stimulating, breathtaking... No amount of words could exactly describe the experience. He was more than pleased to hear her response if it is anything but him being a terrible kisser. He supposed it is a fear most boys have to avoid embarrassment but it turned out to be natural. Elijah chuckled, "That's gotta be the best 'pun' you've said to me so far." Sunkissed. He continued to look at her, waiting for what she could do next since he was not ready to part just yet but her dare worked on him and they kissed again. And again - like waves crashing into shore one after another. Elijsh was cupping the base of her neck for a couple more kisses, satisfying the craving he did not think he had.

Lips parted in a content sigh, a smile forming when the two of them finally parted. "I think it's about time I should head back since I've got matters to attend to, unless you want me to stick around." Elijah has responsibilities outside of the forest but he wanted to check in with her first. Usually she would let him go, but... this time he felt like her answer might be different.

• Like 1

She had a contented smile on her face, slowly forming into that cool smirk she always wore on her face. "Go handle what you must, I'll be here, as always," the shadows came circling around her heels, like a pet to its master. Her head was in a daze, and she reached out to him to swipe the red lipstick that had now stained his lips.  "Shall we meet up again sometime? I promise you, you'll see me slowly blossom from a ghost to somewhat of a flower, hm?"

Akemi messed with his curls once more. "But until then, I'll await for you here." she could feel her cheeks warm when she said that. Her eyes avoided his as she drew closer to him, drawing him in a hug. He smelled like sun to her, all things comforting. But her heart ached with the prospect that soon, she remembered her purpose. His value to her was slowly getting closer to being nothing, but nonetheless...

Why didn't she want to let go?

• Like 1

Elijah knew the forest is one she considers her home apart from Cabin Twenty. It's vast and filled with monsters so not every camper is going enter on a whim. It's a perfect hideout and training grounds for her. A look of admiration was given to her then, moments as she brushed her thumb on his lips that were once stained with her lip stick now spread out. Another chill gust blew over them but his body did not shiver due in no part to the warmth. The electricity spreading out from neuron to neuron from the thrill of her. "We shall." The boy parted with those words, leaving the ghost of the forest to her own devices. He certainly enjoyed the hug when he wrapped his arms around her body, head empty - heart full.

Unaware of her real intentions.

fin.

Important Information

Terms of Use