bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

She Is A Jolly Good Lass

Killian O'Connor

Vienna was eager to hear about the rest of the Dionysus cabin. She had no doubt that it was still the go-to party dorm of the camp. But Killian's response gave her pause. "I haven't the chance yet, but I'm not so sure I like the sound of that. Mine aren't the easiest footsteps to follow in." She sighed, downing another cup of wine. "I dunno, Kil. Once upon a time I wanted to be young forever. Parties, sex, mischief..."  She raised her magic cup. "Drinking contests. But things feel a bit different these days, wouldn't you say? Maybe change isn't such a bad thing. Like you and that Willow, for instance." Her gaze fell on the window. That scene looking out across the grounds... it was at once familiar and strangely foreboding.  Her time in New Rome had been a blast, but this was home. A home she'd left behind, left to siblings and friends who'd had to fend for themselves. The view carried a weight with it that she was nowhere near drunk enough to deal with.

Speaking of drunk... Vienna looked to her little brother. Though his frame was far larger than hers, she was confident she could drink him under the table. In fact, she'd noticed his words about the young'uns had been a bit slurred. Best to get him back to bed before he reached his limit. "Of course," she continued, "I'm not going to become some dullard either. Gods forbid!" Another laugh escaped her lips as she stood. "And you, dear brother, had best get back to your own bunk. Much as I enjoy your company, I'm not about to spend my first night here cleaning your vomit out of my room." The thought was disgusting, but her bright smile made it clear that the comment was in jest.

She lead him to the door. "Thank you for the drinks, brother. And for the stories." It truly had been wonderful catching up with him. She'd missed her family and friends more than anything. Even if she wasn't sure about her return, she was certainly of that much at least. For what it's worth, she thought as she wave goodbye for the night. "It's good to be home."

Important Information

Terms of Use