bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Winter Volleyball

James Selway

James was happy to see so many different campers here at camp this winter. Knowing that the weather was always so nice at camp because of the magical fleece. It was short and t-shirt weather even in the dead of winter. Smiling he knew this was going to be a very fun event for all those who joined. Some might even come to just watch the game on the side lines. Walking out to the court which was to the side of the big house. James began to stretch to get limber up as he knew if any of the nike kids were joining, then it would be a tough game indeed.

Looking out he wondered who would join and who would win! Maybe with the help of his mom, he might have a bit of luck on his side for his team! Jame was still pretty young but these teens can move a bit faster than he can at times. He wanted to make sure to bring his A game!

[OPEN TO ALL]

• Like 1

So, rumor had it that there was going to be a volleyball game. And to say that Gael wasn't game for that would be a total lie. He was ready to have some fun himself. Unlike the others who thought that he was a little scary, he knew better. He moved from his cabin, which was totally the Hermes cabin. But again, still he lived there. Most of the time unless he was out and about in the real world. He sighed a little as he made his way over to the grounds where the game was going to be played and noticed that he wasn't alone there. James was there and looking like he was waiting on people to show up. Gael lifted his hand up at him in greeting. "What's up James?" he asked as he got closer to him before stopping. He rubbed the back of his head. Knowing that most people were pretty nervous around him. Surely James wouldn't be right?

• Like 2

MK was always down for some Volleyball as the Nike Campers loved to dominate the sport. So once the word was spoken that a game was happening then she smiled and talked to Krystal to join her. The two could team up to have a bit of fun. Putting on some short shorts and a sports bra. MK had a bit to eat before she walked towards the court. Her mind wandered to the other day when Levi had said some things that had gotten her thinking. The two were a bit in a weird spot as it was strange. MK had hooked up with him just for fun but then when she caught him with Samantha the other day. The words of his still played in her mind as it raced to try and figure it out. 

Shaking her head she got to the court to see both James stretching and Gael who she smiled at. "Hey guys, you ready for a fun game????" Her smirk was one that a lot of campers would have seen on the Nike Campers faces!

• Like 2

Theo was excited to hear there would be a group volleyball game. It had been too long since the entire camp had come together to do an activity like this and he was looking forward to it. With the busyness of so many holidays so close together everyone had kind of gone off to do their own thing; nothing like a game of volleyball to bring the gang back together. Thanks to his unique parentage a game like this played right to his strengths and he was ready to win, Nike campers be damned!

However, win or lose, Theo knew he would personally benefit from this event. Being they were all half gods Camp Halfblood was full or gorgeous looking women and very attractive men, it would be a buffet of eye candy and he was ready to drink it all in. What would Evelyn be wearing? Probably something very skimpy he'd bet, Samantha would wear something modest but no amount of modesty could hide that girl's ass. As for the men, well he figured at least a few would be shirtless. Theo himself was in shorts and a loose unbuttoned shirt that showed off his own chiseled physique. Now that he thought about it, this might be a very challenging game to pay attention too! Showing up to the game he ran his hand through his hair to get it out of the way, "Hey guys, who is ready for some fun?" he grinned.

Edited by Theodore Thatcher
  • Like 1

Chapter 18: Winter Volleyball

Well it seems the camp was out to have a bit of fun as the weather was always a bit nice here. Thanks to the Fleece she did not have to worry too much about wearing layers when she was in the camps borders.  Putting on something skimpy, she knew she would have her own fun trying to get the other campers attention while they played. It was her type of fun anyways!!! So as she called to Levi "BROOOOOO I AM GOING TO THE VOLLEYBALL COURT OKAY" it wasn't as if she needed to tell him but she was super close to him so it was what she did.

Walking down to the court she saw several of the others had gotten there. One was Gael who she looked up and down licking her lips. He was a rare piece of snack she would like to play with but then Theo caught her eye. "THEOOOO" she called out as she ran to him to give him a huge hug. Making sure to swing those hips as she ran to show off her ass to all who would look! Jumping into his arms as she got close, she was going to make sure all eyes were on her!

• Like 1

Off to the corner, hidden in the shadows, the child of Hecate lurked, watching everyone gather, was the child of Hecate, sat in the shadows. She had recognized everyone gathering near, (the perks of a people watcher, she'd suppose,) and made a tsk noise as more people gathered. Sooner or later, she might be dragged into all of this. She was not a very 'team sports' and competition sort of person, she left it up to the Nike, Athena, and Ares kids to get riled up over a spherical sport with a white ball and a net.

"With the steady stream of people trickling in, it won't be long until I may be dragged into this," she mumbled, flicking her gaze back and forth between all the people gathering. "But the more people who come, the more likely I'll be able to sneak away without notice- hopefully." She wrapped her flannel jacket tighter around her, beckoning the shadows to aid her in keeping her almost virtually invisible to everyone gathering. Gods forbid someone drag her into this. That's when there'd be the most trouble.

• Like 2

Sage had heard there was going to be a volleyball game so she would go just to watch. Maybe Loukas would tag along but for now she was by herself. Sam had talked about playing but Sage was there to watch and write a story of the days events! As she approached the group, it seemed some things were already happening but she noticed Akemi on the outskirts of it all. Walking up to her she smiled, Hey Akemi, are you doing okay? Sage was familiar with almost all of the Hecate cabin campers as she was with Loukas most of the time. The two has been inseparable since she got to camp. “I don’t think I will play but maybe just watch, what about you?” 

Samantha was sprinting through the cabin area, worried she’d be late. The last few evenings had been exhausting and filled with more drama than she’d ever have an appetite for. Because of that she had decided to reward herself with an afternoon nap which was a rare treat. She must’ve been more tired then she realized because as soon as she’d closed her eyes she was out. Next thing she knew it was ten minutes until game time! Scrambling through her room she rushed to put on her athletic wear and barreled out the door in a hurry. Thankfully making it with just a bit of time to spare she arrived and leaned down supporting her arms on her knees and she regained her breath. "Sorry if I'm late! Overslept!"

• Like 1

Akemi turned to Sage, who had approached her. She smiled, slightly, perhaps out of fondness, or respect, but it was hard to tell with her. She had always seen her around her half-sibling, Loukas, but nonetheless didn't feel entirely motivated to interact with most of them. She was surprised Sage knew her name, though. 

"I'm more of an observer, if anything." she crossed her arms, particularly looking back at forth at Makayla, then Theodore. "Some of them are too...boisterous or competitive for my liking. It's interesting to see them all butt heads over this, nonetheless."

• Like 1

Sage was one who knew everyone in camp, maybe because she was a snope but that was for research purposes of course!!! If there was drama in this town then she knew it and well it made her feel a bit more in control when she honestly had none. So as she approached her boyfriends sister, well would you call him her boyfriend yet??? Well no, he hadn't asked her out just yet but they had been on a date.....well maybe we was going to get to it later??? ANYWAY she was smiling at Akemi as she didn't know her too well. The girl was a sibling to Loukas which meant she felt some closeness to her. "SAMEE" she said laughing as she looked back to the mess of people all together. "Well it might not be fun to play against them but it will be fun to watch it all unfold at least.......See that girl" she pointed to Evelyn "She pulled a prank on my sister Sam" which of course she came running up when she spoke her name.

Laughing she looked at Akemi "Speak of the devil, that is my older sister. She used permanent makeup on her face which lasted weeks.....I was just new to the camp but goodness we did not hear the end of that for years!" Then feeling a bit more relaxed looking in she turned to her "I am Sage by the way, I heard about you from Loukas but its nice to finally meet you." 

• Like 1

Akemi chuckled, watching the Athena girl run in. "Heh, I've heard about that. The shadows are a good place to spy on others from," she commented. She had never interacted with Samantha, though she had heard that she was the camp's 'resident parent,' of sorts. 

"I remember spotting what happened a while ago- I think, a couple years ago?" she smirked as Sage pointed out Evelyn, she sighed. "I didn't expect her to be here..." she mumbled, looking at her. Akemi knew that she was the cause of the prank, but it didn't hurt to mention she disliked the Aphrodite kids. God forbid one of them hit her up and ask to hookup...she'd rather be infected by shadows again than hookup with anyone, let alone an Aphrodite kid...she disliked their nature, but refused to voice this aloud, lest she be the next victim of their wrath. 

As Sage said her name, Akemi turned to her, tilting her head slightly. "Oh yeah, you're dating my half-brother, right?" her tone was light and teasing, "Nice to have a proper face to the name. Pleasure to meet you as well.

• Like 1

Theo couldn't help but let out a low whistle at Evelyn's entrance, catcalling the golden beauty as he was wont to do to people he found attractive. "Evelyn babyyyy a sight to behold as always" as he hugged her back, letting out a laugh when the girl jumped in his arms. "Mmm, you're going to be on my team right Chere?" he said playfully, making sure one of the hands he was using to hold her was placed squarely on her ass. He knew she wouldn't mind and in fact was probably betting on it when she jumped into his arms; he couldn't disappoint such a beautiful creature. 

• Like 1

Evelyn knew she was causing a scene and she didn't care. It was honestly one of the only ways she felt any power in her life was when she felt those around her lust after her. As she jumped into Theo's arms she laughed as her arms wrapped around him. "You know it" she said leaning back as she giggled. "I can work my magic and try and" she leaned into his ear "distract those against you." A smirk on her face was one that was prominent. Theo's hand was on her ass which just made her smile more. Looking around she noticed Akemi off to the side which that nose busy-body Sage.....ugh gag. Then there was oooooo look who it is, Samantha. "Ohhhhh Sam just in time, why did you sleep so late? Stay up late?" 

The look on her face was telling as Levi had ummm things to say when he got back to the cabin. Would she know that Levi would tell his favorite sister the truth of the fun woooooooing of Samantha Adams. Biting her lip she got down from Theo's arms as she gave him a wink. 

James was there for not too long when he saw the first person to arrive which was Gael. "Hey" he called back as he smiled a bit "Come on over, we shouldn't have to wait too long for the others to join" he joked around with him. Well he wasn't wrong as MK and Theo both joined in. They had arrived around the same time and said the same thing that it made him smirk. Ohhhh those two were very competitive so it should make things a bit more fun! "Yes it should be fun and it is good to see you two."  The camp was one filled with many campers who stayed year around or even just for the holidays. So having this little fun thing to do together was a lot of fun. 

"No worries Samantha, we haven't started just yet" he reassured her. Before looking around at all who had gathered. "If you are playing then stand on the court and if not then to the side please!" 

Of course she'd be here, Samantha thought. Evelyn was a real thorn in her side but she'd learned over the years to try and play it off. Taking a look at the very revealing outfit the girl had chosen. "Ummm Evelyn this is volleyball not Tuesday night at a strip club. I might have overslept but at least I remembered to put my clothes on." she rolled her eyes. Deep (very deep) down inside she had to admit, the Aphrodite girl did pull off the swimsuit well, it certainly hugged her curves. Wait, why was she even thinking that??? She'd found interruptive sexual thoughts in general becoming more frequent since the incident at the lake with Levi. But to have them about Evelyn of all people?? Maybe she needed that nap to be longer than it was as she moved onto the court to play.

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 1

"Samantha has a good heart....well you know. She around your age so you have been at camp longer" she laughed. It was nice talking to Akemi, the girl was older than her but the two of them were getting along quite well! Maybe she should try and make friends more often.........it was hard to trust, I mean it took her a lot to just see if Loukas would be loyal and a good friend. 

"I mean Evelyn comes to anything to catch other people's attention." Rolling her eyes she looked at Akemi "She isn't going to play....just watch and see. The girl will stand on the side as she tries to get people to look at her or maybe even make out with a camper or TWO" she joked with Akemi. This made her laugh as it wasn't going to be far from the truth but it was fun to talk about. There was two camps of sorts, those who loved Evelyn and then those who disliked her. She wasn't the type of person who had anyone in between! 

As Sage told Akemi her name, she was happy to have someone to talk to as the camp wasn't always filled with all the campers all the time. Most went home for the school year but Sage was a year around camper. "Dating" her face went beet red as her hands went to them "Ummm well we went on a date but he ummmm hasn't asked me out just yet." The girl hoped he would but she wasn't in Loukas's head after all. Hoping she didn't embarrass herself too bad she cleared her throat. "Sooooooooooo um do you stay at camp year around or are you going off to new rome?" 

"How entertaining to witness," she said when Sage mentioned Evelyn once more, looking at her. The Aphrodite girl looked like she came out of a seedy place in New York's sexual industry, not from camp, but she cleared her throat to try and hide the giggles in that thought welling up in her throat.

She turned to Sage once more, raising an eyebrow when she said she wasn't dating Loukas. "Really now? Well, best of luck." she said teasingly, but she was quietly rooting for the both of them. She was younger, but she seemed friendly enough. Quite sweet, in her opinion. 

When she asked if she was a year round camper, she hummed in response. "I am planning to attend school in New Rome sometime, but come back periodically. Sure, people here don't know me, but I know a lot about them sometimes," she ran a hand through her hair, ruffling it, "And they're all very fun to watch. The shadows here seem to favor me as well," she let the wispy silks of darkness gather around her palm, then dispersed them as she blew them towards the court. "So I don't think I'll be going just yet."

• Like 2

There were a lot of things happening in his life at the moment that he wasn't sure about. The feelings that he was feeling with Lena at the moment. He had told himself that he wasn't going to be getting into a relationship just a contract that had set rules with it. However, he found himself wanting something more than just that. He threw a rock into the lake and grumbled to himself about it. He didn't do relationships so why was he thinking about it now? He chucked another rock into the lake and walked away from it all when he heard something about a volleyball game happening on the grounds. His ear perked up a little thinking that it might be a good way to get his issues out of his head. So, he headed on over there. 

Once he arrived at the place where the game was going to be held, he noticed that James was there, along with the others as well. Though there was one person that grabbed his attention at the moment. His half-sister. He smirked and walked over to her and the little girl that she seemed to be talking to. "Akemi." he grinned and titled his head. "You going to be playing or watching?" he questioned her curiously before looking at Sage and giving her his little head nod to her. He hadn't really spoken to her before but that was surely to change because he knew that she was a chatter box. He crossed his arms over his chest, making himself look a little bigger. He did fancy working out when he could. But magic was all him too. 

• Like 1

Camp was full of people and things to do and when he heard about the volleyball game that was getting ready to go down, you bet that he was going to be going there and playing. He through on a sleeveless t-shirt and some shorts before heading out to the grounds where they were going to be holding the game at. Once he got there, he noticed that James was there, talking to Gael and MK. A smirk came to his lips as he walked over there and through his arm around MK shoulder. "Fancy seeing you here." he mused as he gave her a side hug before letting go. They had totally made up and were back to being friends once again.  He totally knew that she was going to arrive here and play. This was MK that they were talking about. He turned his attention to James and Geal with a bigger grin. "Guys." He said as he crossed his arms a little loosely and turned his head to see if MK's sister was going to be coming. He and Krystal weren't really back on talking terms, but it wasn't bad as it was. They weren't avoiding each other. He had had a dream about her last night, and he couldn't help himself but want to see her more. Maybe he could talk to her later and they could talk about everything. 

• Like 1

Akemi looked up at Mateo. Her half-brother, and the sibling she noted to see the least of. "Hello to you too," she had responded, looking up at him. She could feel the shadows curling in his presence, as if intimidated. "I prefer to watch this all unfold. I'm not one for team sports in the slightest, and you?" she tilted her head, curious as to what he would be doing. 

She was surprised he even came to talk to her, as she always observed him off on his own. She glanced at Sage for a brief second before twirling a lock of hair around her finger once more. 

Lena had sort of been avoiding Mateo lately. With the holidays she had certain expectations of a partner, but she knew he wasn't anywhere near accepting that they were in a relationship. No matter how desperately she wanted it. She refused to use her charmspeak to get it--because then it wouldn't mean anything. So, in an effort to keep herself from getting upset with him for not meeting her expectations, she had been going out of her way to avoid him unless he sought her out.

When she heard about the volleyball game, she thought that could be a fairly decent distraction. There wasn't much else to do around camp right now. It was fairly quiet with most of the campers back home for the school year. The handful of them that were year-round this year had been keeping themselves busy rebuilding training dummies and such over the last few months. But even that was done now. So Lena had been reading romance novels. But even those were getting old. So the game was just what she needed.

Putting on a pair of leggings, sports bra, and leather jacket, Lena made her way to the volleyball court. As she arrived she saw Mateo chatting with one of his sisters and that Sage girl from the Athena cabin. Biting her lip, she kept herself at the opposite side of the court from him. Why does he always look so good... She complained internally.

Gael couldn't help but smile when James replied to him. He nodded his head and walked over to him getting ready for the game as well. He was just about to say something with MK came up to them greeting them as well. Gael smirked her way, "Sure, as long as you're on my team." he mused teasingly. Knowing how the Nike kids were. He wanted to win the game too. He would try just as hard as they would, but doubtful that he would make a dent in any of it. He crossed his arms and watched as another cabin leader headed their way. This one was Dustin. He knew to be the Ares' Cabin leader. He ended up hugging MK and saying something about being on the same team and all. So that was interesting. If he ended up with them both on a team. He would be golden. He glanced around the ground and noticed that there were more people that were showing up. One of them being his good friend Theo. "What's up mate." 

• Like 1

Levi was relaxing in the cabin, when his sister Evelyn called out to him about going to a volleyball game. Levi, stood up from the couch and hollered for her to wait up, but it was too late his wild little sister was already out the door. He smirked, grabbing a drink as he headed out the door. When he arrived, he noticed Evelyn already flirting with Theo, but the one to catch his eye was MK. His mind was still racing about the other night, he was completely off his game, finding him fondling over this girl, who he has only been with once. He was still shocked at himself. Levi walked up to MK grabbing her arm and pulling her into him for a moment "Hey Beautiful! Good luck!" he says as he leans down and kisses her on her lips. He wasn't going to play, sports weren't of much interest to him, but was of interest was MK and the other girls that were going to be playing. 

Just then he over head Sage talking about the prank that him and Evelyn had pulled on Samantha a few years ago. He thought back to that day and busted up laughing. She was talking to one of the Hecate kids or so he thought just from the way she was hiding in the shadows, even though he was best friends with Mateo, Levi didn't really know any of his half siblings though, so the girl was unfamiliar. Of course not for long. Levi smacked MK on the ass "I'll be right back" he said as he took off over to the two girls. "Hey their ladies, I couldn't help but overhear, you were talking about Evelyn and mines little prank on the camp nun" he said with a laugh. Levi gave a once over of the girl standing kinda back in the shadows, and smiled big "Well Hello there Beautiful I'm Levi and you are?" he says with a small smirk.

Thinking of the devil, apparently not only speaking of, Mateo shows up, saying hello and talking to the girl. "Hey Bro!! Nice to see you hear! Are you playing??" he questions him back the same thing he asked the girl. 

• Like 1

When Krystal found out there was going to be a Volleyball game, she got super excited! Running back to her cabin from a jog, she switched out of her jogging close that were a little baggy and put on a sports bra and some tight booty shorts. Looking in the mirror she smiled at herself, she wasn't one that really like to show off her figure but she did love her workout/sport clothes. Grabbing a water from the kitchen she headed out the door, making her way to the court. Arriving Krystal was a little late, a lot of campers were already there, including her little sister MK, and she had just caught the end of her and Levi's interaction, seeing him smack ass, made her lift and eyebrow as she walked toward MK. "Hey sis! you ready for this? We are going to kick some ass" she says smiling, her smile faded slightly when she caught site of Dustin out of the corner of her eye. She was exactly unhappy to see him, she just didn't really know how she felt since was happen during the fireworks. They never really did resolve anything. 

Krystal sighed as she gave him a small smile, "Hi Dustin" she says, trying to be friendly. I wonder if we are going to be on the same team or not? she thought to herself as she turned back to her sister, "Hey do you know how they are going to determine the teams?" she questioned her.

• Like 1

Akemi just looked up at Levi, tilting her head, purely out of curiosity. "Akemi. You must be the notorious Levi I see so much around camp, huh?" she took caution in talking to him, but hid her tone. Lest she become one of his little girl toys he could hookup with- she prayed he didn't take an interest like her, like flies to honey.

She sat back, messing with the hem of her jacket. "Nah, I don't plan to play, I like watching everyone run around and be competitive, without having the need to run around myself. How about you, hm?" she was genuinely curious, resting her chin her hands, gazing out at everyone about to play. She hoped she didn't get hit by the ball, but with her luck, she probably would. 

Important Information

Terms of Use