bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Winter Volleyball

James Selway

Nodding her head to Akemi she agreed this was all interesting to witness! This was her job as the camp's knowledge keeper or researcher. Always watching or even recording what was happening for all to read! But when it came to her own life of course she was a bit shy about it. "Ohhh thanks Akemi" she said to her good luck! Sage thought to herself if it took too long then she would just ask him out but was that a bit too much? "I mean how long do I wait? I mean....for him to ask me until I ask him instead?" This question just sort of popped out of her mouth before she realized what happened!!!

It was interesting the paths the demi-gods took. It wasn't always the same but it showed the personality off! Akemi was very interesting indeed as she showed how she was good with the shadows. "Oh wow, I saw Asher and Tristan trying to practice that one day. I have read all about it.....it's cool you can do that" her eyes just stared at Akemi's hands. "Loukas has been practicing with Shadow but he ummmmmm used the mist to make me a sunflower.....which was big for him of course so" 

Then with no warning Mateo showed up right beside them, making Sage jump a little as she wasn't expecting him! 

CASE FILE #7 MATEO SANZ........

This guy was interesting if Sage remembered everything she had on him. He was into that BDSM stuff which wasn't bad but made for a more complex guy. He had dated megan who turned his world upside down making him swear offf relationships but nowwwww there is Helena who everyone knows is ummmmm the new girl in his life!

Sage came out of her trance like state as she was going over all the info. It was at that moment when Levi the big headed, over confident, disgusting child of aphrodite joined them. The look of annoyance was clearly on Sage's face. "So what if you did" she shot back at the older camper. "Plus Akemi doesn't want your ummmm complements as we know they are all second hand" But of course he didn't leave them alone as he was beside Mateo as the two were very close. 

MK was happy to have plans with her sister to take on the other team as normally they would be fighting. Even if her heart break had been hard at least one good thing came from it. MK stood in silence while the others all began to chit chat. "Ohhhhh sure, Gael we can totally take on all of them" she said back with enthusiasm.  Smirking she knew sooner or later they would start and she would have her fun! But then hearing the voice of Dustin had her turn towards him as he came to give her a side hug "Heyyy Dus" she said with so much happiness. "It should be a good game today" raising her eyebrows as made a silly face. 

MK's mind had gone back to watching everyone when she got swooped up by Levi, her heart racing as she again found herself in the arms of this Aphrodite she swore she would never give a chance too. "Thanks, it is good to see you here" she said breathlessly as she looked up as him as he kissed her. WHAT WERE THEY? McKayla just thought they were a one night thing but this was MUCH more than that. ALSO WAS SHE HAVING A BRAIN ISSUE......THIS WAS AN APHRODITE CHILD WHICH SHE DETESTED AND NOW SHE WAS IN THE ARMS OF ONE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Of course he then smacked her ass which made her roll her eyes as laughed escaped her mouth. "Okay, don't have too much fun over there" she jested with so much sarcasm in her voice. 

As if that wasn't weird enough, Krystal came up right after which would make for some ummmm interesting conversations. It wasn't like it was public knowledge to everyone in the camp that her and Levi were something or ANYTHING! "Heck yes I am!!!!! Excited to be on your team" her smiled was genuine as she was happy to be close to her sister for once in their lifetime. "umm Good question" she thought to herself but maybe James knew! 

Evelyn watched as Samantha tried to throw insults at her which just made her laugh "Ohhh sweetie you clearly haven't been to a strip club if you think they look this good on a tuesday."  Her words full of playfulness as she teased her back. It wasn't as if she had the best example of love as her mom fell in and out of it while her dad died because he could not have it. So as her eyes watched the modest mouse in front of her. She was ready to be the cat to catch her. The look she gave her was one that turned to shock when she began to feel some lustfulness from Samantha.......was Sam having some thoughts about her????? OHHHH THIS WAS TOO GOOD!!!!!! 

Just when she was about to say something she turned to see Levi joining them as he made a beeline to his new flavor of the day, month or who knows how long. From what Evelyn knew this girl was different but didn't know why for sure!!! Turning back to Samantha she slowly made her way towards Samantha as she stopped when she got close "You know if you are having ummmmm dirty thoughts of me it is okay........I know I am alluring." Biting her lip she winked as she walked to the side, off the court as she waved to Theo and Gael. 

Theo was excited to see so many more campers come and join the game, some were here to play and some to simply observe. He didn't mind of course, as he would be observing them plenty back. Some kids droned on endlessly about how hard it was to be a demi-god, but honestly, getting to live in a camp full of attractive people, plenty of whom were willing to share your bed for the night, well, what could be better? As he looked over the assembled group there was one figure that pulled him back to reality. "Gael!" he cried out excitedly. Gael had been an early acquaintance of Theo's and the boy's powers had been very useful for stirring up trouble. But what was at first a means to an end quickly turned into a strong friendship and the two had been close confidants ever since. Theo wrapped his arm around the boy, "Were the holidays good to you? You know, I've been hatchin' up a new scheme I could really use your help in?" he smiled devilishly. 

• Like 1

Samantha just rolled her eyes, making no effort to hide that from Evelyn. "As if I'd ever be caught dead at a strip club" she muttered. It always annoyed her how easily her rival could shrug off any barbs she threw at her. Life was always just one happy party for Evelyn Scott, never anything deeper than that she supposed. Stripper or volleyball player, that outfit kept grabbing her eyes forcing them to follow the fabric downward over her toned body. Ugggggg, closing her eyes she shook her head, as if to throw the thoughts out of her mind onto the sandy beach. When she opened them though there was Evelyn right in front of her!

Flustered now by Evelyn's revelation, "I...I..don't know what you're talking about!" she quickly sputtered out, running to take her place in front of the net. She really was...alluring...dammit Evelyn get out of my head, I need to focus on this game, she thought to herself. She couldn't help though looking back over her shoulder seeing Evelyn watching her from the sidelines...wait...was she looking at her butt???

TJ had spent the last few weeks lurking, sulking and plotting around the Hermes campers, both during their cabin activities and also around the potion making room in the back of the cabin itself. Before it had been dabbling, a way to see what could be cooked up but now he had more nefarious plans, having started to work through some of the books in the cabin and even discussing tips and tricks with Tristan, Hecate being another cabin skilled in this art.

His first few weeks of camp had definitely had an effect on him, both in shape and determination. Before this he had been a country hang about back in Ohio, the amount of active time around the camp had added tone and litheness that he had initially been so jealous of on many of the other Hermes campers.

TJ quietly left his tactical rucksack at the side of the volleyball field with a clink of potion vials, taking the time to suck in a breath and holding it in he headed out towards the others. He also seemed to have a sense of determination with his jaw set and a look of challenge at the rest of those looking ready to play and a snide glare just for a moment over at the notorious asshat Levi but that seemed to be hidden about as soon as it showed.

He nodded to some of the other camps who had shown up as he ge grabbed one of the volleyballs lying around and started to go through some basic warm ups with some keepie uppies in (roughly) one place, his agility and coordination from his godly father definitely beginning to shine through..

Akemi just looked back and forth between all of the campers, from Sage to Mateo to Levi. In what world, did sitting in the corner, begging silently not to be noticed, result in attracting the notorious player of the camp...Akemi thought to herself of all the times she nearly stumbled upon Levi in the woods, with his newest girl plaything. She bit her lip at the thought, crossing her arms. 

When Sage defended her from Levi's comments, she couldn't help but feel relieved, but instead settled to just staring at him and as well as Mateo for a brief moment. A shame, Akemi would enjoy being friends with the two, but Mateo was elusive, and Levi would probably try and ending up banging her in the first place, so she cast her eyes away to the court, letting the shadows swirl a bit closer like a protective blanket.

• Like 2

Mateo smiled at her for a moment as she greeted him. Though she did answer his question about not playing. He nodded his head in understanding. "I don't think that I'm going to be playing either. It's not really my thing." He told her with a small shrug. He was just about to say something else when he took notice of someone else walking into the ground where the game was going to be played. His eyebrow rose a little as he watched Lena walk in the other direction. He blinked some knowing that she had been keeping away from him for now. He could feel his chest pull a little, like he wanted to move away from where he was standing to where she was, but he was too stubborn for that at the moment. He was just going to have to stay put with his sister and the others. And speaking about the others, Sage seemed to jump when he arrived. Which he couldn't help but shake his head at. It wasn't like he was a big bad guy. He hardly if ever had anything to do with anyone. He could see something reeling in her head for a moment and he couldn't help but wonder what it was but knew that it wasn't going to come out.  Levi showed up to the group next and he couldn't help but chuckle a little as he asked his sister who she was. Of course, he would do that. However, there was a little interaction that happened with one of the Nike girls that he was curious about asking him later. He seemed a little too friendly with her, almost like something else was going on with them. He grinned back at his best friend and shook his head at his question. "I was telling Akemi here that I wasn't going to play. I think watching will be a better fit for me." he told Levi knowing that man wasn't going to be playing either. "So, you going to be watching someone else?" he lifted an eyebrow and gave him a look that said that he saw what happened earlier. A smirk tugged his lips

Dustin couldn't help but smile at MK for a moment as she greeted him. "I agree. A great game." he told her with a smile as he let go of her from the hug. He honestly couldn't wait for the game to start. He was already ready for it to start but he knew that he needed to get into a team before they started anything. But he knew that James was going to be the one that brought that up in a little bit when more people get there. He was just about to say something when he noticed Levi come in and the whole thing that was going on with him and MK kind of shocked him. He blinked a couple times before Levi left and then Dustin's blue eyes found MK's with both eyebrows rose right up, his hair hiding them whole. "What was that?" He questioned her. Knowing that he knew that she didn't like the Aphrodite kids. It shocked him a little so what was going on now? He knew that much about her right. Had something really changed? He once again blinked this time waiting on her to answer. 

As he was waiting on her to answer him. Krystal ended up showing up. His heart squeezed a little and he blinked as she said hi to him. He waved at her with a bigger smile on his lips. He went to give her a hug but stopped himself. They still hadn't had a chat that they needed too. He stopped for before listening to hers and Mk's conversation. When it ended, he grabbed Krystal's hand. "Hey, can we talk for a moment?" He asked her softly, hoping that she didn't pull away from him. He really didn't want to have her pull away from him, but he did grab her. "I mean if you can really fast." he told her as he lifted his hand from hers almost like it shocked him. 

• Like 1

Levi rolled his eyes at Sage, he not had to much interaction with her. She was a beautiful girl, but she was actually quite annoying to Levi, he didn't like how nosey she was. Levi maybe well known around camp but it wasn't from him saying stuff, it was from all the girls he's messed around with. So really no one outside of his two sisters, and his best friend Mateo really knew Levi personally. Which was fine with him, he really didn't care what others thought of him. "I just think its funny that it's been a few years and your still going on about something, that didn't even happen to you" he says to her with a smirk. 

Akemi introduced herself, and of course already knew who he was and he gave her a smile "Yep that's me!" but before he could say anymore, the annoying little girl with them (Sage), interrupted with her own comments about him. Rolling his eyes he took a breath, and smirked "Well my compliments are genuine, even if I say them a lot, there are just a lot of beautiful girls around camp, including the both you" he says smiling. 

Mateo chimed in with his own comments, making Levi realize that Mateo noticed him with MK. Turning to Mateo "Of course I came here to watch all the girls! Might have my eye on one a little more than the others thought" he says with a wink. Levi and Mateo hadn't had a chance to talk, so he has no idea what has happened. 

Turning back to Akemi "If you ever want to actually get to know, you know where to find me" he says with a smile. 

• Like 1

Gael couldn't help but smirk as Theo had called out to him excitedly. He knew that things were going to go pretty good today. Having him around. They had been pretty close since they both had liked to cause as much trouble as they could. It also happens to be good since they both share the same cabin. Since you know his father doesn't have a cabin of his own. He smirked as Theo wrapped an arm around him asking him about his holidays and then telling him that they had a scheme. Ah eyebrow rose curiously. "Holiday was fine. What about you?" he questioned him curiously but what he was more interested in the whole scheme that he had wanted help with. "OH please do tell. I'm ready for some fun." He mused as he looked around the others. "Are you going to be playing the game today?" he said as he looked back at them.

Krystal was about to ask her sister about the interaction with Levi, when Dustin grabbed her hand and asked her if they could talk. Her mind started to race, her heart felt like it was about to pound out of her chest, from feeling his touch. She didn't pull away, but before she answered him, he started to left his hand away and out of pure feelings and reaction she grabbed his hand back with a small smile across her face. "Yes we can, I would like that a lot" she says as she keeps his hand in hers, she turns back toward her sister. "I will be right back, and then you have some explaining to do" she says with a smirk. 

Still holding Dustin's hand she lead him off the court and over to a small area where there wasn't so many campers around. "So umm" she sighed "what did you want to talk about?" she questioned him.

• Like 2

Akemi just raised her eyebrow at Levi, still questioning the legitimacy of his compliments, as Sage had previously retorted earlier. He seemed interesting enough. If he hadn't wanted or resorted to often seducing every girl he came across with, and hopefully she wouldn't be next, she'd would've liked to befriend him...that is, if he could keep everything in his pants and not let it travel to his head...

"I certainly do know where to find you," she responded to Levi's offer, neutral in tone.

She shook her head at the thought, running a hand through her hair and flicking her eyes back and forth between the two, observing their gazes traveling to two specific girls on the court. Fascinating, she thought, smiling to herself, are the two really notorious, the camp players, really about to settle down? Never thought I'd see the day... she decided to tuck that new information safely in the depths of her mind, like her own personal file cabinet.

Sage may be more upfront about what she knew, but Akemi kept it all mentally hidden...never knowing when she'd need them. Her eyes traveled to the two girls they were looking at- Helena, one of the Aphrodite kids, and Makayla, one of the Nike kids. She couldn't say she was underwhelmed, nor surprised. But in fact, however, was surprised that they even lusted after both of them in the first place.

• Haha 2

Helena was less than happy when all Mateo could spare her was a quick glance. He didn't even wave. She crossed her arms and got a bit huffy. She hadn't expected him to immediately run to her side--okay, maybe a little--but she had at least expected that he would acknowledge her. Fine. I'll get someone else's attention.

She looked around and noticed that Gael and Theo were chatting with one another. Helena channeled her brothers and sisters, and walked over to the two boys. "Hey boys. Anyone know how we're picking teams?" She then gasped and grabbed Theo's arm. "Wow... I never realized how strong you were before Theo. You been working out lately?"

Helena hoped that Mateo would notice that she had other options. She could flirt with people who weren't him. She could kiss them if she wanted to. She would wait for him for eternity, but he didn't need to know that. If he didn't feel any urgency, he might never realize his feelings. Helena didn't want to wait forever for him. Maybe he just needed a reminder that she could move on if he waited too long.

"So you see dat's where you'll come in and..." Theo was halfway through explaining his next hair-brained scheme to his partner-in-crime Gael when Helena interrupted, though given that girl's eye catching curves this was a very welcome interruption for Theo. "Hello there sweet Helena, mon ami and I were just in the middle of a business meeting but dat's hardly important now dat you're here. As far as teams go I'd say you're with me chere" he said with a wink, his Cajun accent dripping with desire. As Helena felt up his arms he spun her around into a tight hug, her backside pressed up against him as those same strong arms wrapped around her. "Mmmm maybe? How kind of you to notice."

Helena was a little surprised when Theo decided to spin her around and pull her close. It did feel nice to have someone display interest, however. It had been lonely over the holidays as she had deliberately not sought out Mateo because she knew that her expectation that this he act like it was a relationship was unfair. He had been clear that they weren't together. She wanted his attention but if she asked for it she would come across as needy. She figured flirting with Theo would accomplish getting his attention, and remind him that unless he tied her down she was free to seek attention elsewhere. She had not anticipated the enthusiasm with which the pawn would participate in her scheme.

"Well aren't you the flatterer? I didn't realize I was such a person of interest to you." Oops. She found herself in much more compromising a position than she had intended, held there in his arms. But what could she do? If she backed out now she would reveal exactly what she had been up to. And it did feel nice to have someone's desire, if even for a moment.

• Haha 1

Dustin couldn't help but look at MK for a moment to let her know that he really needed to get everything settled with Krystal. His heart was pounding out of his chest for a moment. He really wanted to talk to her about them. When he was about to pull away from her hand, she pulled back and his eyes widened for a moment. She didn't want to let go of him. So that was a plus. He gave her bright smile as they walked to the other side of the ground away from the others. He grinned over to MK and then looked back at Krystal. "I umm.." He started for a moment. "I was thinking about us.." He told her honestly. "I don't like how we ended..." He went on with a sigh. "I don't want to lose you again.. if I have to just be your friend then I will but I want more than that. I want us back." he sighed gripping her hand a little more. "Maybe we should talk more after the game?" he questioned her curiously. 

Tears started to build in her eyes, she couldn't believe he would want her back after how she acted. "No, I should be the one sorry!" she says squeezing his hand, enjoying the feel of his touch. Krystal looked Dustin in the eyes and smiled sweetly "I want you back, not just a friend" she admits to him, but she still wanted to talk with him about the whole New Rome thing, because Krystal was still slightly uncertain. She was certain though that she wanted him back, and she never wanted to lose him again. Her mind raced, if they started talk about it again, would it bring back more of those old memories...well maybe they will but she really needs to confront them, and talk through it, instead of running the way she did the first time because she feels like she really messed up for doing that.

Krystal used her free hand to wipe away some tears, "I-I" she hesitated for a moment, staring into his eyes "I love you, Dustin" she let the words out as she wraps her arms around him, pulling him into a hug, she has been dying to hug and kiss him for so long! "Yes, I would like that alot!" she responded, when he asked if they could talk more after the game. She held him for a good while, before pulling away with a slightly giggle, "lets go figure out what is going on between Mk and that Levi kid" she says with a smirk.

• Like 1

He couldn't help but let his eyes wondered around the ground for a moment as Levi was trying to flirt with his sister. He couldn't help but roll his eyes playfully at the two. He knew that his sister would be able to handle her own self. So, he didn't really bother into any of that. His eyes slowly found Lena once again and watched her for a moment. She seemed to be talking to guys and he watched closely for a moment before Levi had grabbed his attention a little more. Mateo couldn't help but chuckle as Levi began to talk about watching all the girls but might have eyes for one. "Well, it wouldn't have to do with that Nike girl over there would it." He couldn't help but muse for a moment as his eyes went right to the girl that Levi smacked earlier and raised an eyebrow. She seemed to be talking to a couple others there. He wondered if Levi was really into her or if he was just having his own fun. He would have to ask him later about that. Maybe they could totally catch up later after the game. 

He got a little quiet for a moment and let his eyes trained on Lena once again. He was fighting his feeling for her because he didn't want the same thing to happen with her that happened with Megan. If she only could understand that. He didn't think that he was relationship material. Again, she didn't know that at all. However, what he saw next through him for a loop. He moved forward for a moment and watching closely as the other guy pulled her into himself. And that was when he seen red. She was flirting with another dude. He went to moved but he was stopped by a hand to the chest. He glanced down and noticed that it was Levi's hand and he glanced over to his friend who seemed to be looking in the direction that he was just looking. His jaw clinched tightly as he watched his best friend. There was only so much that Levi could do at the moment. 

Levi laughed at the Mateo's comment and was about to respond, when his eye caught his sister in the arms of that Theo guys arms. He turned back to see that Mateo has around noticed as well. Levi's mine raced with wandering what the heck was his sister thinking! He knew she wanted Mateo's attention, but he didn't think she would go this far as to pull at his strings. Levi could see in his friends eyes that he was seeing red. "Mateo, dude" he says but Mateo doesn't even hear him, instead he starts to take a step forward. Levi steps toward him putting his hand up to stop him "Hey Mateo" he says again trying to get his attention. "You know she is doing this on purpose, she doesn't actually want that guy" he tells him trying to calm him down. 

This was the last thing Levi needed with the drama going on in his life, and his sister just had to be the one to start it. Dragging him into their relationship, where Levi never wanted to be. Looking back as he tried to keep Mateo with him, he locked eyes with Lena, and mouthed "what the fuck" at her. He was going to have to have a serious talk with his sister, for putting him into this situation. Levi knew Mateo had feelings for her, and that he was just as stubborn for not admitting them, but at least he wasn't going to another girl and flirting with her right in front of Lena, so he couldn't really be that mad at his friend for making his sister upset. 

With Levi coming by it had not occurred to her that she hadn't told either Dustin or Krystal. So as her gaze went to them as Levi walked away smacking her ass. Dustin's eyes finding her own, SHIT HOW WAS SHE GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS? "Ummmmm I" she began to fumble over her words as "Well you see" she tried again when Krystal was there. Maybe she had just been saved from a talking too when a finger was pointed at her by her sister. CRAP her too!!!! "OKAY" she said taking a big gulp. In her own thoughts she had not even paid attention to all of drama unfolding around her when crap, was a fight breaking out? 

TJ had been thinking for a minute as the ball bounced in roughly the same place, he let it fall as there seemed to be no real movement for teams. He came up with a way to put the Aphrodite kids on the other side, maybe he could spike Levi with a big shot.. or if he was spectating catch him in the crowd.

He trekked over to James to see if they could get the teams moving, he was getting bored and all the old folks were getting talky and loud and no one was even looking like they were here for the game.... as he got close he put his plan into place, he spoke up with his suggestion "Boy god parents versus Girl god parents?"

It was at that point that he looked back and saw the noise was getting even more hectic and he lost his track of any game or team plans.

It wasn't as much fun as getting his revenge but maybe Levi would get caught up in the ruckus as he looked to be loud and in the middle of it!

When Helena mocked surprize at being a 'person of interest' Theo couldn't help but laugh. "Mmm a woman with curves like yours will always be of interest to me." It was a good day for Theo, he seemed to be raking in all the Aphrodite girls, first Evelyn jumping in his arms earlier and now he had Helena pressed against him. Who really could blame them though? Theo had the body of a god and the confidence to use it, what girl, or guy, could resist that for long?

Theo wasn't an idiot, he knew that when it came to Aphrodite campers there was always a catch, the question was, what was this one? All it took was to follow Helena's glances towards Mateo for him to piece this one together. So she was trying to use him to make another man jealous huh? This didn't bother Theo, he could still enjoy the moment for what it was. Plus, what an opportunity to stir the pot and cause some trouble. Looking towards Mateo, Theo managed to catch his eye and then without ever breaking eye contact; he held Helena close with one arm, using his now freed hand to give her a little smack on the butt. Winking at Mateo right after.

Helena smirked as Theo talked about her curves. Sometimes she got so wrapped up in Mateo's perception of her, or lack thereof, that she genuinely forgot she was considered attractive by many of the other male campers. She enjoyed the ego boost momentarily.

It took her by genuine surprise when Theo's hand smacked her ass. It was at that precise moment she realized how much she had miscalculated when she decided that he would make an appropriate pawn. Helena had used the attention of other boys to make Mateo jealous before--the party in the Dionysus cabin a while ago was a prime example--but there had always been lines she wouldn't cross. She had never done anything, or let them do anything, that she would have been ashamed to let Mateo know about. This was not something she was okay with, or had planned. Her body, as far as she was concerned, was for Mateo only, and the child of Hermes was taking liberties she was not okay with.

Helena rarely used her charmspeak. She hated that it limited free-will and it felt a lot like mind control to her. Right now, however, she needed to get out of this man's arms. Lacing her voice with honey, she channeled all her energy into the next few words, "Let me go." The words came too little too late, however. Mateo had already started his march over to them, and even though Theo's grip had began to loosen on her, Helena knew it wouldn't be fast enough.

(GM permission granted for Mateo and Theo)

Akemi couldn't help but smile deviously as she could see Mateo powerwalking over to the Hermes kid. She did a simple hair toss over her shoulder, anticipating her brother. Ooh, she would've stopped him, but why would she, when she could witness such a...beach bitch boy be decked in full in the face? Not her, not at all.

But she was anticipating action to occur, oh yes...She knew, most definitely, he'd get into trouble. And that, was when, her favor was to be set up.

"Sage, you're going to want to note this, hm? Can't miss something for that growing file of yours." she knew that to seem at least semi responsible, she'd have to pull him back somewhat, so she got up, walking over, preparing and putting on a mock concerned face to play into her own plans.

Important Information

Terms of Use