bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Claiming Spring 2022

Samantha hesitated for a moment, taking in the surprised reactions of Evelyn's friends. It only just occurred to her that she had no idea what to say! It had taken most of her bravery to even approach Evelyn and say hello, but now....what next? Samantha took a deep breath and tried to steady her thoughts. "I, uh, just wanted to see if you're enjoying the bonfire," she managed to say, her voice wavering slightly. She could feel her cheeks heating up, and she silently prayed that the firelight would hide her blush. She didn't want to make a big deal out of this, but she couldn't help feeling vulnerable and exposed.

Samantha glanced around, trying to find something else to say, something witty or flirty to keep the conversation going. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was making a fool of herself in front of everyone. "The, um, flames are really nice, don't you think?" she stammered, attempting to sound casual but inwardly cringing at her own awkwardness. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and her palms were growing sweaty. She had never been good at small talk, let alone flirting, and for the only time in her life she wished more than anything that she could be more like Evelyn – confident, charming, and effortlessly captivating. As she waited for Evelyn's response she tried to focus on her eyes, hoping that she wouldn't see the uncertainty and fear that she was sure must be written all over her face.

@ Evelyn Scott

"Somewhere," he smirked.

"One of the campers gave me some. They were adamant in keeping a bag to themselves but I figured I should teach them a lesson." Well, it was more like a white lie but he did not need to know that. "You can get a little creative with your marshmallow. Just sandwich it with the crackers and a chocolate and eat it like it is a... sandwich." His tone grew a little less serious as he spoke his last words as if he was confusing himself on the way. Still, he went out of his way to pass on stolen snacks to another camper and nobody would see it as out of the ordinary when everyone else thought of the same thing. "I'll take good care of your sister. I should let you know that." It wasn't a promise or a guarantee, but he'd look after her for the boy. He never had any biological siblings but it seems like Jules and Sandra are.

As soon as the cabin leader announced a new addition to their cabin, he could only clap as she joined their ranks. She would still be in the same cabin, sleeping in the same bunk bed. Cabin Eleven would always welcome the unclaimed and wouldn't simply change anything if that person turned out to be a child of Hermes. He's never met her personally, but he was happy to know there's another half-sibling in their lodging. And finally, Jules was claimed and he wouldn't be crashing into their cabin anymore. Idris let him go to where he belonged and continued to munch on his marshmallow. 

Ibram had heard his other half-siblings call him Azrael but most of the other kids he met called him what he called him. It was more like the right name to address him despite them having the same mother. With a certain degree of respect he holds for him, he could only believe it was right for him to address him as mister. He wanted to avoid calling Dionysus that prefix but he didn't want to anger a god that could turn this camp upside down.

"You just have my respect. I'm no fan but I admire how you are dedicated to your craft. It was no luck when you're able to train as hard as you could now." And when the push comes to shove, he would do well as a cabin leader to protect the campers from danger. It wasn't long but he knew the man took his role seriously. He continued to stand next to him after stealing a glance or two, eyes then averted to the crowd that cheered for the unclaimed campers now being... claimed.

"That is why I'm here. I might be enticed to get one and then I'd have to work twice as hard if I wanted to," he paused, "Yeah, I've been working on a skill lately. I recently learned how to skip stones in the lake. I thought it was cool so I visit the lake before curfew."

"Have you been settling well? I heard about some rumors regarding you and the Cabin Eleven leader."

Edited by Ibram Kendi

A date? It was the words that were coming out of Liam's mouth at the moment and Dustin couldn't help but look at the young girl with a funny look. She wanted to date Liam? Ew much. She didn't look like his type at all which was strange in the long run. But this girl wanted to make a deal with him and of course he didn't want to go through with it because he noticed how off Liam was at the moment. He blinked however, something coming to mind when he looked at his brother for a moment. There was that whole towel thing in the cabin, when he ripped it off in front of everyone. Slowly a smirk came to his lips, and he turned from looking at his brother to looking at the Iris child. The smirk fully formed on his lips at that moment. "I think I can get that to work." He said to the girl. "But have him back by 10pm or you'll have to take my bathroom cleaning for a week." He said to her before turning to his brother and chuckled. "It's payback for that one time with the towel." he said clapping him on the back. "You have fun with him now little rainbow child." He said with wink her way. 

• Haha 1

Abigail loved the night time, well most of the hecate campers would agree to this since their abilities from their mother was strengthened at this time. It was the time when all the campers were awake and practicing their magic. As Abigail began to sway this way and then that. She put her arms up in the air as she twirled in a circle. Oh how she loved to dance! It took her back to her family history of the witches in the salem days. The ones that would meet up late at night to do a ritual or two. Smiling, she was feeling so free at the moment. Oh this was a magical night, she could just feel it!!!!

Julia was enjoying the music and watching everyone dance and have a good time. As the festivities carried on, a couple campers got claimed! Julia was really excited when she noticed one camper got claimed by her mom, the Goddess of Hebe. At a closer look she realized it was Jules that had been claimed by her. She had ran into him a couple days earlier. 

Next thing she knew, he was there sitting next to her. "Ya! It's awesome though! Happy to have a new half-brother" she says to him with a huge smile across her face. She hadn't been at camp long, but she already loved it there, she felt at home even though it was a camp. "I hope you enjoy your time here, as much as I have so far!" she comments to Jules.

Levi leaned down, nibbing at MK's ear, whispering "Oh I can punish you, but that will have to wait" abruptly pulling back, he twirled her around and then pulled her over to the fire to dance. No matter what they were to each other, there was no denying what she made him feel. Levi was in over his head with her, and he absolutely loved it. Part of him wondered if there was a chance he could actually love her. As his mind lingered on that thought, he watched as she twirled in the fire light, making her beautiful skin glow, her hair flowing with her movements. The way her hips moved, everything about her was mesmerizing, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. 

Reaching out, he grabbed her hips, bring her into him, he danced with her letting her guide the way. Levi spun her around pulling her into him as he leaned down to kiss her lips, smiling brightly. He couldn't explain how happy he felt, having her in his arms. 

Petal's eyes widen in surprise at Dustin's sudden change of heart, but she quickly regains her composure and grins, her excitement apparent. "Deal!" she exclaims, shaking Dustin's hand firmly to seal their agreement. "I promise to have him back by 10pm, and if I don't, I'll gladly take on your bathroom cleaning duties for a week." She shoots Liam a mischievous wink, her curiosity piqued by the mention of the towel incident. "Seems like you two have some interesting stories to share," she comments playfully.

With their deal made, Petal takes a step back and bows playfully, a confident smile on her face. "Well then, I'll be looking forward to our date, Liam," she tells him, her voice a mix of flirtatiousness and genuine enthusiasm. "Until then, I'll let you get back to your brothers and sisters." Petal's eyes linger on Liam for a moment longer, as if trying to read his thoughts, before she turns and gracefully walks away, her hips swaying to the music once again. Spotting a certain redhead who is also dancing she makes her way toward Abigail. She'd been meaning to talk to this girl for awhile now and the opportunity has now presented itself. Tapping her on the shoulder she proclaimed. "Hey! Is it true you can speak to the dead?!? I had a pet chinchilla named Chinchillin that I haven't spoken to in years. Is this something you could help me with?" she asked sincerely. 

• Haha 2

Evelynn's heart raced as she watched Samantha begin to fumble over her words.....oh no this was not good. As the girls around her began to snicker and say mean thing. "Hush" Evelyn said as she glared at her siblings that all looked away shocked. WHY did she come over to her in front of all her siblings. This was not the cabin to show a weak spot to without being ripped to shreds. Her coming over here alone would have been fine if she had a topic to talk about but this was going to get her picked on. "Ummmmm yeah I am, it has been an interesting night to say the least." This was the girl she wanted to talk to her...but not like this...she didn't want the sharks to tear her apart. Evelyn was going to have to do everything she could to save her!

But with the next sentence that came out her mouth, it was as if there was a groaning in her head. Laughter began to erupt around her as some of her siblings began to make mean jokes. Standing up she walked over to Samantha leaning in to talk in her ear. "Follow me" he grabbed samantha by the hand as she pulled her away. Once they got a bit aways she stopped and turned around "What are you doing????? Trying to get yourself torn apart?" The look on her face was concern but also love as she cared for Samantha quite a bit. 

• Like 1

Liam did not know who to look at first, Dustin or Petal. Both were trying making bargains he did not know if he was ready for.  But when <span style=" color:="">Dustin's mouth opened to say that he had to be back by 10pm. "NOOOOOO" he said looking at his brother as if he could not believe he would sell him out when he brought up the towel incident. Oh how it was funny in the moment but now it was coming to bite him in the ass more than he could ever imagine. "Dustin, man come on...I I didn't mean to...well I did but this" he pointed towards Petal who was looking happier than he had seen her. But with that pat on the back he knew he had loss this battle. He was going on a date with the rainbow child. He prayed that his father would not see this day as it was embarrassing. 

Liam looked defeated as he just imagined all the things she could do to him, put flowers in his hair or paint his nails. GOSH THIS SUCKED! "Bye Petal" he said as he turned to walk back to where his cabin had been. Seeing his sibling snicker at him as they began to poke at him. Turning he began to look longing for Novalie who he hadn't seen just yet. If she had overheard the agreement he knew he would never live it down! 

• Like 1

Samantha's heart raced as Evelyn grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the group. She could still hear the laughter behind her, and she felt a mix of embarrassment and relief. She had successfully gotten Evelyn's attention, but at what cost? As Evelyn turned to face her, Samantha could see the concern in her eyes, and she couldn't help but feel a warm sensation in her chest. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I just wanted to talk to you," Samantha stammered, looking down at their intertwined hands. Noticing the connection there, realizing this was probably the first time she had ever touched Evelyn's beautiful bronze skin. 'Oh no! ' she thought to herself, 'Am I being too weird? Ohhhh I'm blowing this!' She felt a mix of anxiety and exhilaration, unsure of what would happen next. Despite her nerves, Samantha forced herself to meet Evelyn's gaze.

"I know I'm not as confident or charming as you, but I wanted to try... I guess I just wanted to be brave enough to approach you," she admitted, her voice soft but sincere. She could feel her cheeks burning, but she couldn't bring herself to look away from Evelyn's eyes. There was something comforting in the concern she saw there, something that made her feel like maybe, just maybe, she wasn't completely messing this up.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha decided to be honest about her feelings. "Evelyn, I've been finding myself... drawn to you lately, even though we used to have our conflicts. I know we're different, but I can't help but feel a connection with you. I just... I wanted to try and get to know you better, even if it meant facing my fears and putting myself out there," she confessed, her heart pounding in her chest. She could feel her hands shaking, but she refused to break the connection between them. No matter what happened next, Samantha knew she needed to be true to herself and to her feelings for Evelyn.

• Like 1

Novalie had been people watching for the most part. Though something had grabbed her attention. Liam had been in the arms of another girl. She blinked and titled her head to the side just a little to try and hear what was going on with them. Did she like that he was in another girls' arms? No, did she find it funny that apparently something was going on because Dustin got involved. Yes. She walked over a little closer, enough to where she could hear. The things that stood out to her was, date and back by 10. She once again blinked and snickered. The poor boy was going to have to go on a date. She watched as the boys moved away from the girl. Which, Novalie finally got a better look at and noticed that she was from the Iris cabin. She hadn't really talked to her much but still. She grinned as she weaved her way through the crowd of Ares kids and finally found the person that she was after. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back a little. "A date huh." she said softly with a small pout on her lips, though if he looked closer at her, he would know that she was teasing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arsen usually spaced out during the claiming ceremonies. He always found it boring and his own hadn't been that much better. He had always had a bitter resentment of the whole thing. While some campers felt it as a sign of their god parent showing their affection for claiming them as their own, Arsen saw it as a way to be exposed and have everyone see you as just another demigod, whose god parent didn't care enough to stick around for.

And every time it happened again, he felt slightly sick to his stomach so as per usual, this was another time when he was not in a good mood. He didn't even noticed Evelyn or any other of the Aphrodite girls that he was often goggling. He crossed his arms and waited. Took a deep breath and wondered if his mother had managed to breed any more kids that she had abandoned.

Elena had nothing much to do these days except for training and classes. But she would love to add more to her schedule when she can. Actually she also wanted to be as free as possible since she didn’t want her mood to grow even weirder if she gets involved in some horrible situation, like being stuck in the lake with no one for help. The ares child aren’t good at water to be honest. So she was free again tonight and she decided to check out the bonfire to see if there was any half bloods like them getting claimed again. Surprisingly, she hoped she was getting  more siblings tonight. She didn’t mind that actually, since she understood why her father and all the other gods reproduce that easily….probably just their thing. She didn’t expect that much from her godly parent anymore giving that they always made flings around the world. Honestly! Even the thought would made her mind burst. But then she was a half blood so she would decide whether to marry or date someone. So yeah, she was good. She was sitting at the seats awaiting for any god to arrive, while watching from afar of some of the little couples and other younger ones who are waiting to be claimed. Memories flew in and she recalled her first time being here, getting claimed and all, but she had been more excited for her time at the cabin and the camp, and having her half siblings was the best of all. 

Hunter nervously made his way to the bonfire. Part of him was excited but another part of him was unsure. Would he get claimed by his father whoever that might be? There seemed to be a lot of different people here, far more than he'd ever seen before except maybe in the crowd of the theatre back home. Since finding out he was a Half Blood he wasn't sure what to make of it all. Everything made complete sense get no sense at all in the same moment. It was exciting and new, nothing home schooling had ever prepared him for. He missed his mom, and the vineyard. He missed making jam with her with the grapes they grew in their own little home garden. Hunter went to find a seat, not really sure who he was going to talk to or what would happen next but he hoped he was ready for it. Dustin had said it was a time for fun and games, and Hunter trusted the son of Ares. He was the first person Hunter had met at camp and he'd told Hunter the truth about who he was... A Demi God, a Half-Blood. It bugged him that he didn't know who his dad was but maybe the.. claiming or whatever it was would happen tonight! Maybe his father was Apollo, archery came naturally to Hunter so it would make sense... He's be surprised if it was Ares or even Hermes... Though he didn't know enough about the rest of the deities to say for sure. Eagerly he waited for what might happen next.

A thunderous roar could be heard in the distance. Something was different about the night now; it was no longer still and calm. It had a slight angry feeling to it. The roar kept getting closer to the camp until it was so close that the music that was playing could no longer be heard. In a split second, the campers were covered in dust as a large black motorcycle did donuts around them. A deep laughter filled the air for a moment before the dust calmed down. A thick black boot hit the ground with a thud first, as another leg swung around the seat on the bike. After the dust settled, a tall man was seen dressed in dark blue jeans, a blood red shirt, and a leather jacket. He pushed his sunglasses up on his face a little more as he strolled towards the campers. As he got closer, he pushed a couple out of the way with no regard for who they were. Once he was in the center of the circle, he tilted his head to the right and then to the left while shrugging his shoulders. His head snapped over to the one who was standing near the bonfire. A smirk played on his lips. He glanced around at the children who were sitting on the ground and walked over to them, pointing two fingers at the twin boys. "These two are mine. Cabin 5." he said in a gruff voice, glancing over to the one who seemed to be the leader of the whole thing. He didn't know her name, nor did he really care to know at the moment.

He marched his way over to where his children sat and looked at them for a moment before turning around, taking a seat on the log that creaked with his body weight. He glanced around at the campers, whose attention was plastered on him at the moment. The god only smiled at them before he glanced over to the woman once more. "By all means, don't mind me," he said with a chuckle as he waved his hand around in circles, letting the woman know that she could keep going with what she was doing.

• Haha 4

There was something in the air that began to bug Hunter, he started to get agitated, and when the music became drowned out by the loud noise of a motorcycle and dust filled his eyes and nose it went from mildly annoyed to full on angry. Coughing and trying to wave the dust from his face he looked up to see the source of the disruption only to see some random guy. He glowered at the dude who just reminded him of every thing he had fought on his way to camp. Who the hell did this guy think he is? Nervously Hunter glanced around the bonfire to see if anyone else was going to speak up, or if he should keep quiet... but the anger in his gut was starting to boil and he wasn't sure he could keep quiet forever... especially when this guy seemed like a massive dick "Who ever are you?" Hunter found himself saying as loud as he could, anger burning deep within him, "You're just some loser on a motorcycle, what are you even doing here?" Hunter wasn't sure what had come over him, but the words were out before he could stop them... well... if he had wanted to keep a low profile before that option was completely out the window

Edited by Hunter Arion Betelgeuse
  • Haha 1

Rissa was having the time of her life. She was ready for the night, watching the new kids being claimed and seeing where they would go. She couldn't wait to have another sibling her way too. She was the oldest at camp for Apollo right now, she wanted more littles. Soon the music stopped, and the first claim had happened. She couldn't help but grin at the boy. It was nice. She clapped and then felt a kiss on her cheek. A blush came to her face as she glanced up to see James there. She smiled brightly at him. "You look handsome." She grinned as she brushed her hand on his chest. Just as she was about to lift up on her toes to kiss him, she heard something. She blinked and her brows creased a little. She gave James a funny look. What was that. Soon she didn't have to ask as dust was kicked up in everyone's faces. She plastered her face into James' chest only looking up when she heard a deep laughter. Her eyes widened. Someone had gotten into the camp. She looked up at James and then over to Lilythe who was in the middle, next to the bonfire. Her attention soon went to the tall figure walking in the group. She stayed silent and watched him, but not before she scooted closer to James. She watched as he said that the twins were his and her eyes widened. A god, and by the way that the mood had changed, the anger she could feel bubbling up. It was Ares. She swallowed hard as she looked once again at Lilythe. This wasn't good at all. She watched as the God sat down next to his children and Rissa couldn't help but shake a little. She had only met Mr. D before, so this was new to her. 

• Like 1

Evelyn was staring at the girl in front of her that she loved in more ways than one. But for her to come to her in front of her sisters was something she did not know how to handle. So as she listened to her, she crossed her arms as heard what she had to say. There was worry on her face but then that changed to shock "Brave enough to come talk to me?" her fingers were pointing to herself as she did not know what else to say to that. That was when her face went to even more shocked as Samantha began to say she was drawn to her. Her heart was racing as the words she wanted to say back to her were forming in her mind. But just as she opened her mouth to say it. A loud motorcycle went by them as she jumped on Samantha, her hands wrapping around her to get out of the way. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT? Looking at the girl in her arms she lets go.

As the big man started talking as if he was hot stuff.....AS IF! This guy seemed like a loser in her opinion. Crossing her arms and rolling her arms she stepped forward as many were not saying a thing. "AS IF" her voice carried to the bonfire. "There is no way you are God ARES as you look like a loser and my MOM DOESN'T DATE LOSERS." Her look was one that would kill if she had that ability!!!

• Like 2

Arsen kept tapping his fingers on the sides of his arms. His arms were folded so tight that one could almost see the veins shine through. He didn't know what had him in such a foul mood but anyone around him and especially those that knew him should have been cautious to get close to him. He wasn't the type to snap at anyone unprovoked but he wasn't in the mood to start a conversation either.

He was just taking a few deep breaths, trying to keep his annoyance at bay before it escalated. That would have been well and done had it not been for the fact that at the right moment this one man came into the picture. He looked all smug and self-assured and Arsen took a deep breath. Here we go again. 

He walked over to where Evelyn was, acknowledging her presence without saying anything. "I mean, if he was though, he is certainly only here to claim his kids then dump them for the next hot young thing that he comes across. Your mom would do better anyway. He doesn't even look like he has ever been to war."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Samantha's heart raced as Evelyn's arms wrapped around her, pulling her close to avoid the sudden intrusion. She felt warmth radiating from Evelyn's body, and the smell of her perfume mixed with the scent of the bonfire was intoxicating. The brief moment of being held in Evelyn's embrace made Samantha feel an odd mix of emotions – comfort, excitement, and even a slight disappointment when Evelyn let go. She didn't want that moment to end, but now it was ruined thanks to this biker jerk! With the interruption, Samantha felt a surge of anger towards the man claiming to be Ares. He had just ruined a moment that could have been pivotal in her relationship with Evelyn!

She clenched her fists, her nerves momentarily forgotten as she focused on the intruder. She admired Evelyn's courage as she confronted the man, standing up for her mother and not backing down. As Evelyn spoke, Samantha took a deep breath and stepped forward, standing by her side. Her heart was still pounding, but she felt a sense of determination now. No matter what happened next, she wouldn't let this man – god or not – ruin the progress she had made with EvelynSamantha glared at Ares, her anger fueled not only by her loyalty to her mother Athena but by the rage she felt of him ruining this one chance she had with Evelyn!

"You may call yourself the god of war, but all I see is an overgrown, attention-seeking bully who desperately clings to past glories! AND WHAT'S WORSE YOU RUINED MY MOMENT! I WAS GOING TO TELL HER I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER!!!!!!!!" Samantha quickly clamped her mouth shut with her hands. Shocked, not by what she had just shouted to the god of War, but by the secret emotions she had let out.

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 2

Azrael stops talking the moment the motorcycle started its arrival, dodging after it passed on one of its doughnuts. He left Ibram in the treeline as he moved threading his way through the campers, stopping a few feet away from Lilythe. It was entirely on instinct that he moved towards the person most important to him, in that moment he knew his place was by her side, no matter what came at them.

It was then he saw the bike, the casual guise that covered a raging army.. it was in that silent moment he felt the heart wrenching anger he had tried to keep locked away deep within him.. his eyes slowly fell away from Ares and it took an effort to remember what was important to him, to keep his gaze and combat readiness on the god when he could end that Hecate bastard and whatever traitorous scheme he was up to...

• Like 1

A smirk played on Dustin's lips as he watched his brother complain about him agreeing to the date. He couldn't help it, it was what it was. A eye for an eye so to say. He shook his head. "You meant it, so did I." he said with a chuckle. "It might do you some good." he said to Liam, the smile never leaving his face. He turned to the rainbow girl and smiled at her as she left them standing there. He turned back to his brother and patted his back. "Come on bro, lighten up a little." he told him as he made his way over to Krystal once more. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked behind her to wrap his arms around her again. He didn't even noticed that Liam had left him. He was just about say something to Krystal when he heard a motorcycle and then dust being kicked up. He turned Krystal so that her head was going into his chest so that the dust wouldn't go into her eyes or something like that. When the dust settled he looked at the man that was there. Something about him felt a little familiar but he wasn't sure. It wasn't until he pointed at the twin boys and said that they were his and to go to cabin 5, did he know that the man or rather God that was in front of him was his father. He froze. Tighting his arms around Krystal, then dropped them all together. He watched as the man came over to them and looked at them for a moment. Dustin stood a little straighter at that. He blinked as he watched his father sit down on the log. His eyes glued to the back of Ares' head. This didn't seem good at all. He glanced up at Lilythe for a moment waiting to see what she did. 

• Like 1

Levi was enjoying his time, twirling MK around the campfire when a loud thunderous noise came a far and started to get louder and louder as it got closer. Levi felt something off, which made him grab Mk, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close. That's when a motorcycle circled around the campers, as if to show off. Covering MK's face, he glared watching as a foot hit the ground, the dust settling. The uneasy feeling was getting stronger, that's when this cocky guy walked up to the two new campers that were twins and told them they were his and to join their siblings at Cabin 5. That's when it registered, this was Ares. 

Levi looked around the camp and some of the younger campers were taunting him, one of them being his little sister! Levi knew then he needed to step in, he didn't want anything to happen to his sister. Leaning down he lifted MK's face with her chin, and plants a kiss onto her lips "I need to go to my sister" he says in a harsh slightly shaky voice. Letting her go, he walks over to stand by Evie, giving her a nudge he looks to the guy "You think your hotshot, doing donuts around a bunch of campers? Is that what you call impressive?" he made the comments before really thinking about what he was doing, he could feel the rage building with inside. 

• Like 2

Krystal was dancing as he watched Dustin go 'rescue' his brother from Petal. Krystal thought Petal was a sweet girl, and maybe she would be good for Liam, but he really didn't seem to think that. Over hearing part of the conversation, Dustin did something as a way to get Liam back, but she had no idea what it was and Liam looked horrified but whatever it was. A loud noise can rolling in faster than she could register it. Just then Dustin was behind, tucking her face into his chest as dust filled the campfire. She could feel something off, honestly the feeling reminded her slightly of how she feels around Dustin when he gets mad. Once the dust was settled, she looked up at Dustin, just as his arms tightened around her, and became stiff when some gruff voice came from behind Dustin, calming the twins. Cabin 5, that's Dusty's cabin, wait....her thoughts started to cause slight panic, her eyes widening when Dustin's arms drop from her body. This is Ares, this is the God of War, Dustin's father! It can't be, no way! Why would he be here, this can't be good. She was snapped from her thoughts when the loud crack from the log behind startled her. Slowly turning herself around, she staired at the guy. 

Important Information

Terms of Use