bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Claiming Spring 2022

Luca wasn't surprised when she mentioned Dawn would also drag her into her mess. To him, it was almost like second nature to her but he was certain that it would be something harmless. Every time it happened, it was no hard feelings but other times some took it too seriously. It falls down to choosing the right people and what to mess with. It seemed like she was completely okay with it as well so he was happy that Dawn has her around as well. "Yes, I remember one like it was yesterday. It wasn't too bad and we almost got caught." With that, he was thinking Dawn should be the one to elaborate the details. Luca listened to her experiences beyond the camp borders and was happy to know that she was able to enjoy without monsters attacking her. It might be in the suburbs, wherever she went. He couldn't help but chuckle when she made the assumption and it could be in some ways true.

"I haven't seen my dad in a while, but I send him letters once a month. He's a bit worried that I'm sticking around with Dawn even though he wants to see her sometime. 'What sort of girl is she? You should invite her sometime.' is what he wrote on one of the recent letters." Luca did invite her and she took up on his offer, but he still hasn't gotten around to setting up a date for them to leave. Now that he mentioned it, he should set one up before the season ends. Just as he was about to speak, he was given a bag of marshmallows and it quickly drew his attention. He grabbed a handful and passed it to the other while getting a stick as well. 

• Like 1

Azrael took the time to rub his hands together as Ibram sidled up to him, still looking over the situation from a distance, his eyes scanning the edges of the campfire grounds for troubles, or at least avoiding looking into the centre near the fire for very long..

"And well met to you, I always feel like someone is talking about my father when all that Mister business starts coming out." He seemed to use this to avoid the crux of the conversation he had brought up, how his day was going, to be honest he had never really minded the whole Mister but it just reminded him how much older than most of the kids he felt, still in comparison to Mister D they were all just infants.

"I end up out here every night for the campfire, seems easier to skip a little sugar or else its just more time training tomorrow to try to burn it off" he tried for a small laugh but it was half hearted. "How about you.. been keeping busy?"

• Like 1

Jules honestly didn't expect this day to come. He just wanted a normal life but of course the god didn't let him do it, which means in both figuratively and literally. Every single miserable events happened in his life was the gift from his mother or father, a god he hadn't met in person. As he couldn't change his biological mother/father, he had to adapt to his new environment, to protect both Sandra and himself. He was a little worried when he first came at the camp as he scared this place was a joke or something Max planned to torture him but after a while, watching Sandra being taken care of, he let down his guard a little bit. Speaking of Sandra, they didn't even talk after the incident although he had reached her a few times. He didn't understand why she could betray him after everything they had been through at the orphanage but he was still hurt and mad about it so he stopped talking to her even though they were at the same cabin. Anyway, back to the present, Jules had heard of the bonfire where they would be claimed from their godly parents. It would be before everyone turned 13, which was a gift from a person named Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. As Jules would turn 13 this month, he understood this bonfire was the day he would be claimed. As his cabin was always noisy, he secretly didn't want to be claimed by Hermes, it was because he didn't like the cabin, he just wanted a quiet place. Jules was pretty late when he came at the bonfire as most of the campers were here and he could spot some familiar faces. Of course he spotted Sandra, who was talking to someone he didn't know, then James, the person welcomed they when they arrived the camp. He could see Idris and Lilythe as he met at the cabin and took care of him, and the girl from cabin 18, Julia whom he bumped into when he was wandering around the camp. He took a seat while watching everyone singing and dancing and he took the marshmallow everyone passing by. Wait, did they have to sing?

Edited by Jules Vivian

Liam watched but rolled his eyes at all that was happening as he was NOT the dancing type. He would rather be in the arena with his brothers and sisters, fighting it out with swords and such. That was when that IRIS GIRL showed up in front of him. Raising an eyebrow he looked at her in disbelief. Him dance HA she was a funny girl for sure. But before he could even open his mouth to say HELL NO GO AWAY. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dancing circle. Making him feel way confused and he felt his body go stiff as he tried to figure out a way out of this insanity. "What are we doing? I don't like it" he said as she pulled him more. Liam looked to Dustin giving him a look of help or even to Elena. One of them had to help him out of this right? 

• Like 2

Evelyn was sitting there watching as her eyes went to Theo who joined the crowd. Her smirk was one that followed her BOYTOY. He was a flirt for sure but she knew that she could always count on him if she needed a good time! Batting her eyes at him while then blowing him a kiss. But that was when she saw her, heart racing and her mind feeling like mush. There was something about Samantha that just did stuff like that to her. Maybe she would be brave enough to finally tell her one day how she felt. The thoughts of the other night when Samantha found her crying poured into her mind. Samantha could have given her a lecture or even worse, turned her into the aphrodite cabin leader. But she just stayed by her side as she told her the real feelings. Wishing she was over there by her side laughing along with her. Evelyn turned back to her half siblings as she laughed at the jokes they were making. 

• Like 1

Idris found himself being a little creative with his marshmallows. If it was not done so already, he took some square chunks of chocolate and graham crackers from their containers and elected to create s'mores. Not wanting to touch the hot marshmallows with his hands, he sandwiched one on a stick with the chocolate and crackers before sliding one out of the stick. With a satisfactory grin, he helped himself to the first bite of one of his oldest creations. The ingredients melted in his mouth thanks to the warm temperature, the fluffy, soft, yet brittle texture. Idris had two more marshmallows left in his skewer so he was about to work on his next one when he saw Jules. What was he doing alone in the campfire? The last time he saw him, he was thinking of sneaking into Cabin Two. Such an action was something a Hermes child would do but as it turns out, he just wanted to take a nap in peace. He could understand that the most.

Instead of singing, the young man approached Jules. "Hold out your hand." If he did, he placed a graham cracker and a chunk of chocolate in his hand. It was his way of letting him know that there are more to marshmallows, singing, and claiming. There is camp food as well and there are ways to get creative if you lived here long enough. And even then, pretty much everyone else knew that. "Everyone likes to attend this event. It's a suspense to know which cabin will the unclaimed go to. Even though you have a another place, you're always welcome in Cabin Eleven. Though I doubt you'll come back there.

• Like 1

Petal, sensing Liam's discomfort but determined to help him enjoy the moment, winks playfully at him as she sways her hips to the rhythm. "Liam, sometimes you've got to let go and just embrace the moment! Trust me, it'll be fun!" she teases, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She moves closer to him, their bodies almost touching, as she tries to coax Liam into joining her dance.

Despite Liam's reluctance, Petal refuses to give up on him. As the music picks up tempo, she laughs and wraps her arms around his neck, gently pulling him closer. "Come on, Liam! It's just dancing! Life's too short not to enjoy moments like these!" Petal says softly. She continues to dance, her energy and flirtatiousness creating an electric atmosphere. Petal hopes that her enthusiasm and daring approach will eventually wear down Liam's resistance, allowing him to experience the excitement of the bonfire celebration.

• Haha 1

Samantha's eyes were drawn back to Evelyn as she noticed her blow a kiss to Theo. A strange feeling washed over her, and she tried to pinpoint the source. She clenched her fists, was this jealousy? She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts as one of her half-sisters tugged on her arm, drawing her attention back to the group. She forced a smile and focused on their conversation, trying to shake off the unsettling emotions. However, she couldn't help but steal glances at Evelyn, watching her laugh and engage with her friends. Samantha found herself wanting to be a part of that, wanting to know what it was like to let go and have fun.

Samantha was becoming increasingly aware of her conflicting feelings towards Evelyn. She couldn't quite understand why she was so drawn to her, but she knew she wanted to at least attempt to get to know her better. Maybe even catch her attention? With a deep breath, Samantha decided to make an effort to engage with Evelyn and her group, even though she felt nervous and unsure. Gathering her courage, she approached them, trying her best to ignore her racing heart. "Hey, Evelyn," she said with a small smile, her voice barely audible over the crackling bonfire.

• Like 1

Lilythe saw Azrael from across the bonfire and waved, her cheeks flushing. When she saw him in front of her, her head could clear for just a moment and she would remember everything she loved about that man before her. She could remember exactly why it was so hard to choose between the two lovers that held her affections. And she could feel an ache to feel his touch once more. As soon as he gaze shifted away and towards the crowd, however, the fog rolled through her mind once more, and doubt began to creep in. If he wanted you, he'd make it known instead of sitting so far away. Like Shadow does. She thought to herself.

The last of the marshmallows had barely passed around when an all too familiar sigil appeared over the head of a young camper. With a smile, Lilythe turned to the girl, "Welcome, officially, to Cabin 11, Tye. You can join our other siblings by Cabin 11." Lilythe gestured over to Theo,TJ and Idris.

The symbol had barely disappeared over the girl's head before Lilythe saw a glow in the corner of her eyes. Above the head of Jules glowed a faint goblet. Then, before her eyes she watched as all the tiny skin blemishes healed, his skin took on an even more soft and dewy expression. "Please join Cabin 18, Child of Hebe." Lilythe beamed and gestured from Jules towards Alyssa and Julia.

Anna couldn't help but glance around at the people that were waiting to be claimed. She could remember how it felt for her and it was honestly a little nerve wracking for her. Since she had no idea who her parents were at all. Finding out who her father was, was honestly the best feeling in the world. Knowing that her mother gave her up, well that was heart breaking, but you can't miss what you didn't have right? She was brought from her thoughts when she felt someone sit next to her. Looking over she noticed it was Codie and she couldn't help but give him a bright smile. She noticed that he was drawing, and she couldn't help but lean over him and watch what he was doing. "You know." She started with a smile. "You should totally draw me one day. I'd be the best model ever." she grinned though there was a teasing to her words. She moved away from him a little and brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. "Do you think that there will be any new siblings?" She questioned him as she looked at her other siblings that were there. She really was curious to see now. 

• Like 1

Octavia was excited. It was going to be a special campfire and she knew it. She was all hyper, thanks to the chocolate that she had gotten from her brother. She giggled a little as she was removed from her brother shoulders. She didn't know why but she kind of figured that it was something to do with her being a little heavy or maybe it was because he noticed a little friend of her. Once she was sat on the ground, her older brother pointed to someone across the way and when her eyes followed, she noticed right away that it was Derrick. A loud laugh came from her face as she ran over to where the boy was standing. "Derrick, dance with me." she told him with a smile as she held out her hands to him. "I think you'll like it." she grinned brightly at him and grabbed onto his hands. She didn't want to pull him along, but she totally would if she had too. More talking brought her to look over where miss Lilythe was standing and then to the campers that were getting claimed. Octavia couldn't help but yell out to them. "CONGRATULATIONS!"

• Like 1

Gael looked up from the flames when he heard a familiar voice coming at him. He blinked and turned his head to the familiar red head girl. A smirk forming on his lips. It hadn't been that long since they had meet but surely this was going to be something. He was, however, shocked when she wrapped her arms around him. He didn't know what to do about it, so he just let it happen. What was he really going to say while people were around? Let go? Right. That sounded all kinds of rude, not that people didn't think less of him at the moment anyways. "I'm doing well." he told her as she asked him the question. He glanced over at the fire once more as she brought it up and glanced back at the red head and gave her a small smile. "I guess. Can't really be sure if I'll get a sibling or not at the moment." He told her with a small shrug of his shoulders. There were a couple like him, but he knew that his father wasn't really one to have a lot of kids. That or they were killed off before they even got here. Whichever it was. It was sad. He sighed a little and moved to lean back on his hands, giving her a once over. "Wanna skip the bon fire?" he suggested with a smirk. "I have plenty of other things in mind we could do." the smirk turned into a grin. He gave her a moment to think about it before he replied to her once again. "You know like cards and things like that." He said looking at her innocently. 

Maddox sat there with a bored look on his face at the moment. He didn't know what there was to be excited about. He would much rather be with that cabin that seemed to be wrestling around. They seemed to be more up his alley. He glanced around at the others before scooting closer to his twin and giving him a funny look. "I have no idea." he told him as he began watching as the music began to die down a little, but the dancing seemed to be going on strong. He blinked a little and then glanced over at where each of the cabins were sitting and he studied them a little. He wanted to know more about the cabins that were for the male gods. That would be where he and Mason would be going, since they knew their mom already. Right. But what if their mom wasn't their mom? Would that be a little strange. He blinked a little and went to turn to ask his brother that same questioned when he asking him how he felt about the whole claiming thing. "Ah." he said as he shook his head. "No one has been claimed yet. So, I don't know." He said but just seconds after there were two claiming's happening. Maddox blinked a little and he didn't know what cabin they went to until that Lilythe person told them all. He blinked and then glanced over to his brother with a curious look. "Well, looks like they are getting ready to start."

When their eyes locked it was almost like everything went away for him. He couldn't help but want more of that, for the rest of his life too. He watched as she said something to MK and then made her way over to him. A smirk on his face as he looked around at the other siblings who were trying not to give him hell about it. Once he had her in his chest, he couldn't help but wrap his arms around her a little tighter. When he told her that she was his, she replied with forever and he couldn't help but feel a shiver run down his spine for a moment. Though that moment was lost when he noticed his brother being pulled to the dance floor, but one of the Iris girls. He gave him a strange look because lost he knew, there was no one in the boy's life at all. So, this was a different look for him. However, when he noticed the look of help coming from his brother, he couldn't help but smirk a little. But then he couldn't help but shake his head a little. "I'm going to go help out Liam here." He told Krystal as he kissed her cheek before going to the couple dancing. He smirks as he glanced at his brother and then glanced at the Iris girl, who he didn't know. "Miss...." he dragged one for a moment before shaking his head. "I'm going to have to drag my brother back with us for a moment." He said as he placed his hand on his brother's arm. "Maybe he'll let you dance with him later." He told her with a smirk. "Matter of fact..." he began and gave his brother a large smirk. "I'll bring him to you next time we have one of these. How about that?" he said as he moves Liam a little to walk with him. Some campers began to be claimed and he gave the girl a look that said I'm not going to tell you twice and pulled Liam back to his brothers and sisters. 

• Haha 2

Petal can feel her heart sink a bit as Dustin interrupts her dance with Liam. She lets out a soft sigh, knowing that her attempt to get Liam to loosen up has failed. However, she chooses not to let her disappointment show as she notices a unique opportunity here. Flashing a radiant smile at Dustin, her eyes still sparkling with excitement. "Alright, I'll make you a deal," she proposes, her voice playful and confident. "I'll let Liam go for now, but you have to bring him back for a proper date with me next week. Deal?" She extends her hand towards Dustin, waiting to see if he will agree to her terms. "I promise to take good care of him and bring him back in on peice!" she pleads. "I'll even have him back before 10pm too!"

• Haha 1

Elena woke up pretty late when everyone in her cabin had gone to the bonfire. It was the time of the year everyone gathered around and had a nice party. It was also the chance some campers was claimed by their godly parents when they turned 13. Elena was claimed like that the time she got here but it changed a little bit. When she got here, unclaimed campers were a lot, her sister were claimed after her claim. The child of Hypnos walked to the bonfire just the time she saw the last person was claimed, a son of Hebe. She had seen him around but of course, she didn't have the chance to talk to him. She also found Luca, the guy strawberry-delivery guy, who was talking with someone she had never seen before but she still gave him a wave. Elena spotted her half-sibling and sat next to Codie then asked both of them, "Hey. Did I miss something?"

Sitting alone at the bonfire didn't bother him, he just took the marshmallow everyone passing by and of course, no singing. He just looked at Sandra and others singing and dancing, his hand picked out one hardwood stick. He carefully poke a marshmallow onto the stick then roasted slightly, he didn't want to eat a burned black marshmallow. It turned light brown quickly, Jules took it out and blew the fire on top of the stick. Idris approached him when he took the first bite and told him to hold out his hands. Huh? For what? He held out his hands and a graham cracker appeared in his hand followed by a chunk of chocolate. He looked confusedly, his eyes stared at Idris' face, "Where did you get these?", his brows knitted. He laughed nervously at the fact the older boy just pointed out, his face turned back to finish his marshmallow before taking a new ones. "My sister is there so I'll be back sometimes"

Suddenly, he heard the wow and whoa coming from the crowd around a girl, the sigil appeared in the sky over a girl's head. It's the time he heard Lilythe announced the cabin she belonged to. Lilythe and Idris's cabin, cabin 11. He gave Idris a nudge, "That's your sibling. Congrats", he laughed. And he didn't laughed for long. He heard the wow and whoa and this time he knew what's happening. He could feel above his head was a sign, he looked at the sky just to see a goblet, his skin was softer. He could hear the same reaction from the campers around him. Finally, he heard Lilythe telling him to go to cabin 18 as he was a son of Hebe. Julia, the girl he bumped to was his half-sister. He looked for Sandra but she just turned her head away. He went to Julia's seat, "Hey. You again? Who knows we are sibling?", he laughed a little

Edited by Jules Vivian

Dahlia loved how much Dawn showed her affection towards her. It gave her joy down in her soul! Getting her hug in turn it seemed her sister was popular as both Luca and Mei had come over as well. "You are adorable" a giggle came from her as she looked around at the bonfire. It was true that this was a very busy and happening place for sure. With so many campers being claimed along with the typical drama that occurred when they all got together. "Dawnnn try and stay out of trouble okay" another giggle as she knew this would be hard for her sister as she always had something up her sleeve. That was when she saw Gael. He was talking to andralyn a girl she knew and would be going to her birthday party later on. It seemed the other two were talking to dawn a lot so she turned to sit with her other siblings as to not both them. 

Give it to Loukas to always make her feel.....well special! Sometimes when people look at you it can feel well gross but with Loukas she felt unstoppable. "Thanks, you look nice too" her eyes looked up at him as a smile grew across her face. The two of them came to the bonfire where they were around him half-siblings. Some might feel uneasy about them all but she just felt at home unless it came to Shadow!!!!! This punk had something up his sleeve and she just knew it!!!!! GOSH HE WAS EVIL AND WHY COULD NOT ONE SEE IT

But her attention turned to Akemi who looked down at hers and loukas's hand which were intertwined together. Blushing she did not know what to say. Thank goodness Akemi then jumped behind her, giggling she looked over to Elijah who had waved to Akemi "Are you okay?" Then whispering after her next comment on not seeing him in a while "Do you like him?" I mean this was a fair question as you did not act that way unless....well you know! 

Abigail was never one to question many things as there had to be a reason for it right? So when her half sister Akemi jumped behind her other half brother and his girlfriend? She wasn't sure about that either as the two of them had been friends forever, but lately Loukas had been acting differently. Had he been singing the other day in the shower? Shaking her head she watched Akemi tell them all that she hadn't seen this boy in a while. "Well if you need me, you know what to do?" She told her as that is what sisters did. Seeing the others dancing she actually went to join them as campers were off and on claimed. Each time she would do a dance and giggle. Seeing her young friend Julia she gave her a wave as she continued to dance in the circle. 

Kenna could see Savanna was busy talking to her newly claimed half brother. That was when Elena walked up too. Joining the group of Savanna, Codie and Elena she beamed. "Congrats on being claimed" she said to Codie. "These two are great demi-gods so I know you will be in good hands" giggling she looked at her two friends. Kenna had gotten a half sister at the last bonfire which was really nice and all. Now she had someone to pal around with when she was in the forge or even when they were planning to build a new bot or something. Kenna was a shy one but yet she really enjoyed her friends. Putting her hands in her pocket she pulled out a little contraption that she would pull apart then put back together. It was sort of a game for her to play when she was nervous or anxious. Then seeing even more being claimed she clapped along with the others as this was a very active bonfire. 

• Like 1

Derrick could see his older brother Azrael who was talking to Ibram as he looked back to his friend Octavia. She was telling him he could like to dance cause it was fun. Knowing it might not feel right when he danced that he could trust her. Ever since he got to camp she had been a kind friend of his. Stopping dancing for a moment he waved to his half-siblings being the youngest of the group. He found it hard to connect to them all. But soon they would be doing an axe throwing thing that he hoped would get them all to be friends. Smiling at Octavia he began to dance again "This is kind of fun" he laughed "Watch this" he began to try to dance like a robot which made him giggle. This was until some of the campers got claimed which made him clap his hands as Octavia cheered. 

MK might not know what in the world her and Levi were to each other but she loved whatever it was! The fire she felt inside when he put his hands on her made her feel wanted. So when he spun her around to face him. She bit her lip as she looked up at him with so much want in her eyes. "I guess you will have to punish me then....right? I mean if I am breaking the law in all." MK loved teasing with Levi as he was one that play with her back. Some could say this was an odd match as most knew how much she detested Aphrodite children. Finding them vain and all. But Levi had been one that shocked her to the point she had been pulled aside by many of her friends asking her what in the heck was she thinking!!!

Feeling him at her ear it brought her back to the times they had. Her body was almost begging for him to take her somewhere to have some fun. But then he shocked her with a twirl as she laughed from him asking her to dance. "With you, always" her eyes looking him up and down as she followed him to where the others were. MK put her hands in the air as she danced, moving her body. She did a twirl in the fire light as she laughed more.  This made her curves move up and down in the fire light as she used her finger to beckon him to her for them to have a good time. 

Evelyn had always been part of the "Popular" crowd as she was like by almost every boy in the camp. She had her own fair share of fun with them all. Looking back up at her sister Helena she smiled as she was happy the two them could be there for each other. I mean of course they fought like most sibling did but their love for each other was much strong to stay mad. Blowing a kiss to her sister she wanted her to know she was loved and supported by her. That was when one of her sisters jabbed her that Samantha was right there. Feeling her heart race, she was not expecting this at all. I mean the two had made small strides but this in public was big.

"Hey Samantha" she said watching her with eyes that tried to speak to her. Some of her siblings started to make some jokes about Samantha but she turned to them "Hey quiet, lets hear her out okay" the shocked looks from the all were very telling as she turned back to her. Knowing she would get shit later for that she would just let it roll off her back. She might be one with charm speak in her cabin but she knew how to silence them if they were out of line!

Liam didn't know what he did to cause this Child of Iris to lock in on him as the two had been around each other but was not on a friend basis since they had been to camp. "I don't like embracing the moment" he called knowing this was honestly true. Maybe in battle, yes, he would be spontaneous and have fun. But not with dancing! Feeling his body go stiff as a board he hoped his brother Dustin would not just sit back and laugh at this but would help him. Even being this close to Petal made him not know what to do as he was in no romance with her. They barley knew each other but he didn't know her that way. Not that she wasn't attractive, she was, but he freaking out inside. 

But right when he felt like running her hands went around his neck. Oh gods what is happening he thought to himself. "How do I enjoy them?" he squeaked out as he felt his body temperature rising. It had been some time since a girl was this close to him. That was when he felt a hand on his arm, looking over to see Dustin. Oh thank the Gods he thought to himself. Just as felt relieve that this was going to be done he heard that he was going to BRING HIM BACK TO HER! WHAT? 

His face went from Dustin to Petal as he looked shocked. "A DATE?" his voice was one that sounded high as his voice cracked under the pressure of this all. Playing with the collar of his shirt he did not know what or how this was happening. 

• Haha 2

Important Information

Terms of Use